John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by TommyGambino »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:40 am To be fair in his latest blog about DeSantis he said he assaulted a Bonanno associate. I mean I been critical of him that not throwing a punch at the strip club would make me question his loyalty if I was in his crew. But maybe there was more too that night... I mean I always felt like he mislead people to make it seem he was made so he didn't have to throw down. But if he beat up a Bonanno associate by himself then maybe there is more to it imo
He was a made member, the bonanno associate can't retaliate.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:40 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:40 am To be fair in his latest blog about DeSantis he said he assaulted a Bonanno associate. I mean I been critical of him that not throwing a punch at the strip club would make me question his loyalty if I was in his crew. But maybe there was more too that night... I mean I always felt like he mislead people to make it seem he was made so he didn't have to throw down. But if he beat up a Bonanno associate by himself then maybe there is more to it imo
He was a made member, the bonanno associate can't retaliate.
Did the associate know he was made?
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Lol, everyone sort of dislikes Pennisi. I bet he didn’t see that one coming.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

John Pennisi describes The Range Rover scam from his testimony https://sitdownnews.com/lucchese-range-rover-scam/

Looks like Perna was the only one in on it and it ended before Pennisi could make some real cash. Also he only got 5k out of 300k
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:07 am
JohnnyS wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:25 am Davi lives and owns a pizzeria in Astoria. I would bet he reports to Domenico Acquista.
Please excuse my ignorance I’m just trying to figure out why ‘Sicilian associates’ (not made guys?) would need a ‘street boss’ if they are all affiliated with the Gambino family that already has a command structure of its own.

I think traditionally and I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around this new rank/position.
See my theory here, which a lot of people dont like, is that these are actually Sicilian made men, who have been given working privileges in NY, nominally under the Gambino umbrella, but very autonomous. Basically I think the Torreta and Passo Di Rigano clans have Gambino authorized decina in NY, in a nutshell....

On Pennisis Old Bridge episode, they got into this a little bit
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:25 pm John Pennisi describes The Range Rover scam from his testimony https://sitdownnews.com/lucchese-range-rover-scam/

Looks like Perna was the only one in on it and it ended before Pennisi could make some real cash. Also he only got 5k out of 300k

Pennisi brings Pete Tuccio , Pennisi gets 5gs and has to pay 6gs at xmas , This is comical , Why wasnt Tuccio charged with extortion ? Pennisi ratted.... just saying
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

joeycigars wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:41 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:25 pm John Pennisi describes The Range Rover scam from his testimony https://sitdownnews.com/lucchese-range-rover-scam/

Pennisi brings Pete Tuccio , Pennisi gets 5gs and has to pay 6gs at xmas , This is comical , Why wasnt Tuccio charged with extortion ? Pennisi ratted.... just saying
Also pretty dumb of him to get financing for the range rover in his own name I assume, no? Unless he was using a fake ID, which I think is doubtful.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:35 pm

Also pretty dumb of him to get financing for the range rover in his own name I assume, no? Unless he was using a fake ID, which I think is doubtful.
You mean Pennisi got involved in an extortion plot and ended up losing money and getting extorted himself?
John Pennisi doing John Pennisi things.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

I mean if you read the whole thing, he made 13k from the entire scam. Some people got to actually work for that.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

nizarsoccer wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:12 pm

I mean if you read the whole thing, he made 13k from the entire scam. Some people got to actually work for that.
I did read the whole thing , He leased a $125,000 truck and walked with $8000, , What happened to the lease he never said if they paid him off
Last edited by joeycigars on Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

[
Last edited by joeycigars on Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

[
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

[
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

This post jammed on me sorry
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Story about Bonanno member Sandro Aiosa. He says he was once a captain but was knocked down and placed in Ronnie G's crew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT-4Msn ... itdownnews