Colombo family boss, 11 others busted in NYC mob sweep: feds

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Colombo family boss, 11 others busted in NYC mob sweep: feds

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:48 pm Im sure Jerry will skip this Thursday and tell us about how many peaches Frankie Locascio got from a fruit tree he secretly planted in “the yard.” And how
Gotti was jealous that Frank got the peach tree seeds first even though John was given the first ten peaches that fell from the tree.
https://www.ganglandnews.com/

How'd ya like them apples? :D
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

You got me Sonny

Didn't Mush grandson just get popped?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

We're yet to see the tie-ins to the whole admin getting hit here. What is the evidence/link to Mush, Claw and consig getting hit with charges? Bug?

Also point should be noted that we have a consig and captain who werent even on our lists (no disrespect to P). Coupled with the major changes to the Lukes list post Pennisi this illustrates how far behind the current times we can be.
We dont even have the names on the made members list of a captain and the consig, of the colombos? Imagine where we are the the Westside.
Food for thought.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:01 am We're yet to see the tie-ins to the whole admin getting hit here. What is the evidence/link to Mush, Claw and consig getting hit with charges? Bug?

They are all on tape.

The extortion has been overseen by various senior members of the Colombo crime family at different points in time. Based on early wiretap interceptions by the government, among other evidence, from at least September 2020 until approximately November 2020, consigliere DiMatteo oversaw the infiltration of the Labor Union and Health Fund, speaking and meeting regularly with Vincent Ricciardo about the crime. In mid-October, while Vincent Ricciardo met with DiMatteo, they placed a call to a telephone used by Russo (RD #758). While the telephone was ringing, and in the background, DiMatteo and Ricciardo can be heard talking with one another about how to pressure one of the consultants to the Health Fund who held valuable contracts that the administration was looking to re-bid and collect money from. During this conversation, Vincent Ricciardo told DiMatteo: “I got every-, I got where he lives, his social security number. He lives in his house, his wife’s social security number. Big house.” Thus, Vincent Ricciardo appeared to have done research on the consultant in order to be able to go physically threaten him or his family, similarly to John Doe #1. When Russo came on to the phone, DiMatteo told him, “Monday, nobody’s around” and then said, “I’m probably gonna take a ride with him anyway . . . . Just to see, just to see what’s going on.” After Russo responded in Italian, DiMatteo said, “I don’t know yet. We’re gonna go over it now,” which was a reference to DiMatteo and Vincent Ricciardo discussing the Labor Union and Health Fund.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:09 am
The extortion has been overseen by various senior members of the Colombo crime family at different points in time. Based on early wiretap interceptions by the government, among other evidence, from at least September 2020 until approximately November 2020, consigliere DiMatteo oversaw the infiltration of the Labor Union and Health Fund, speaking and meeting regularly with Vincent Ricciardo about the crime. In mid-October, while Vincent Ricciardo met with DiMatteo, they placed a call to a telephone used by Russo (RD #758). While the telephone was ringing, and in the background, DiMatteo and Ricciardo can be heard talking with one another about how to pressure one of the consultants to the Health Fund who held valuable contracts that the administration was looking to re-bid and collect money from. During this conversation, Vincent Ricciardo told DiMatteo: “I got every-, I got where he lives, his social security number. He lives in his house, his wife’s social security number. Big house.” Thus, Vincent Ricciardo appeared to have done research on the consultant in order to be able to go physically threaten him or his family, similarly to John Doe #1. When Russo came on to the phone, DiMatteo told him, “Monday, nobody’s around” and then said, “I’m probably gonna take a ride with him anyway . . . . Just to see, just to see what’s going on.” After Russo responded in Italian, DiMatteo said, “I don’t know yet. We’re gonna go over it now,” which was a reference to DiMatteo and Vincent Ricciardo discussing the Labor Union and Health Fund.
Fark me. Honestly, how stupid.

Cheers P.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Has anything come out about how or when DiMatteo got the position of Consigliere? Was he appointed, or voted in traditionally?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

The voting in thing (for Consigliere) went out the window decades ago.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Angelo DiMatteo (Ralph's son) is supposedly taunting fhe feds on twitter
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Anyone find it interesting both the past 2 known consiglieres are/have been based in Florida ?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:47 pm Anyone find it interesting both the past 2 known consiglieres are/have been based in Florida ?
Maybe ally boy himself appointed the last 2 consigliere
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:41 pm Angelo DiMatteo (Ralph's son) is supposedly taunting fhe feds on twitter
This reminds me of the story of Gene Borello showing up to court to support some of his Gambino buddies and telling the AUSA to suck his dick.

Hootie told some old timer he knew Gene and that he was a lunatic. And apparently the old timer told Hootie to “tell Gene to keep his mouth shut. He’s gonna get us all a ton of fucking time”. LOL.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:57 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:47 pm Anyone find it interesting both the past 2 known consiglieres are/have been based in Florida ?

Was DiMatteo based in Florida? The press release has him living in NY. Caepci said he was taking a trip to Florida when the indictment came down.

Pogo
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:16 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Was DiMatteo based in Florida? The press release has him living in NY. Caepci said he was taking a trip to Florida when the indictment came down.

Pogo
Pretty sure he lives in Long Island
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

His attorney Matthew Mari was negotiating his surrender. He is vacationing in Florida it seems.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I kind of like it when stuff like this happens and we get updates on Admin / Capo positions - seeing guys that we didn't know about holding certain positions. Even though it happens after the fact, it's always great to get a chart and crew succession update.

I also always remembered Uvino's name being tied to speculation about him having a higher position. Capo...possible Administration... only to find out he was a Solider. No judgement to anybody, speculation is fun. I was definitely somebody who speculated that he'd be in a bigger role than what he was indicted as