Matteo Messina Denaro

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Matteo Messina Denaro

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Was denaro convicted in absentia?? Or when they’re catch him he still has to go on trial?

What made him so powerful
Last edited by JeremyTheJew on Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Jezus it’s all over the media here, they say it’s either him or a tourist from Liverpool lol 🤣 . My money is on the last option, wtf would MMD be doing in The Hague
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

It is strange that if it he is a tourist from fucking Liverpool, why on earth does he have a lawyer on the spot?

OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

We'll know soon enough once they run his DNA. If it turns out to be just some tourist that'll be a pretty big embarrassment since the Italians requested the man's arrest. I imagine they're pretty confident it's MMD to do that.
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Well the papers say LE acted on a tip from Rome plus why would an asshole from Liverpool have a known mob lawyer? And LCN etc are all over the place over here in Amsterdam . But MMD? I’m not that drunk lol

Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

He’s been placed in Vught lol, the only serious prison in this country. And right now his lawyer is giving interviews all over the place saying he’s just a tourist from Liverpool 🤣 . We will see I guess

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:58 pm Was denaro convicted in absentia?? Or when they’re catch him he still has to go on trial?

Messina Denaro has been sentenced in absentia.

https://eumostwanted.eu/#/messina-denaro-matteo
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

OcSleeper wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:34 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:05 am The lawyer said that is not Messina Denaro but Mark L. from Liverpool.
The lawyer was arrested years ago for a drug ring involving sicilian and calabrian families.
Could you link an article about that? From what I can find is this Leon Van Kleef was followed by police in another investigation in 2020. But I have no idea if it's even the same person or just another lawyer with the same name.
This is the article:

https://m.tp24.it/2021/09/10/antimafia/ ... aro/168271
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Etna wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:16 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:05 am The lawyer said that is not Messina Denaro but Mark L. from Liverpool.
The lawyer was arrested years ago for a drug ring involving sicilian and calabrian families.
So based on that, what are your thoughts on it being MMD?
In my opinio MMD is died when was on the lam and now the police are searching a ghost.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:58 pm Was denaro convicted in absentia?? Or when they’re catch him he still has to go on trial?

He was one the mobsters under Capaci massacre so yes,he get life only for this.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

They will be able to tell if he's a scouser immediately, the accent is so obvious
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

His father was a powerful mafioso, his father started his career as armed guard for D'Alì family, one of the founders of Bank Sicula(biggest private bank in Sicily at that time) , Antonio D'Alì Sr. was a member of masonic lodge P2,he had to resign after his name was found on list of P2 members.His son Antonio D'Alì Jr. is senator , MMD's brother Salvatore Messina Denaro worked in Bank Sicula. Antonio D'Alì Jr. was photographed a few years ago attending a meeting with powerful mafia members in Sicily.

He is very well connected to both politicians,freemasonry and powerful mafia members in Sicily & Calabria, he was part of Corleonesi and did murders for Riina.His name is connected to some of biggest seizures in recent years:

December 2008 Giuseppe Grigoli assets worth 700 million euros seized .
November 2009 Francesco Pecora assets worth 200 million euros seized .
January 2010 Rosario Cascio assets worth 550 million euros seized .
September 2010 Vito Nicastri assets wroth 1.5 billion euros seized(Vito Nicastri was on meeting with senator Antonio D'Alì Jr. a few years ago)
Last edited by Strax on Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:27 am In my opinio MMD is died when was on the lam and now the police are searching a ghost.
He is alive according to witnesses and police , few years ago he ordered a hit on Nino Di Matteo , he said same people who wanted Falcone & Borselino dead requested it and it had to be done , explosives were sent from Calabria , but informant managed to tell police about plan and they found explosives and arrest people close to MMD.
Canardo
Honorary Member

Post by Canardo »

Etna wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:37 pm Is this the article, Canardo?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.paudal ... y/%3famp=1
Yes, it's the same article. Far as i can tell there's only a few extra lines explaining the supposed Englishman's presence in the Netherlands (apparently because of the Zandvoort Gran Prix)...
Feed me, Seymour!
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Oh, wow. That explains a lot .