Robbery in the Bronx

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Re: Robbery in the Bronx

Post by Gabagool718 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:03 am Those inmates couldn't care less.

Pogo
LOL right it always makes me cringe when people have these fantasy misconceptions about prison...Bonilla will be right at home among likeminded individuals... with that being said I hope he rots in hell
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Re: Robbery in the Bronx

Post by Ryan98366 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 pm
PolackTony wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:59 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:41 pm From the looks of the surveillance photos the perps don’t appear to be black. Maybe Hispanic white. Idk, but regardless of their race, the guys who killed Nicolo Rampa are cowards. Killing a 91 year old man is nearly as bad as killing a toddler. He was completely defenseless :x
And per neighbors, taking care of his 90+ year old wife. They should rot, the animals (couldn’t care less what color or whatever they happen to be).
Wow… what a tragedy. Whoever killed Rampa will likely get caught, and once they hit Rikers Island, that’s when they’ll get their comeuppance. I doubt that inmates will approve of the perps’ charges. Robbing & killing an old man isn’t gangster at all.

Clearly you have never been to jail or prison. Robbery is a very high up charge that gets you respect, Robbing a 90 year old isn’t an issue. Beating up a 90 year old woman might cause some waves.
#Let’s Go Brandon!