Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Sit down Between Gravano,Franzese, Giuliani and Chazz Palminteri

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:12 pm(Who the fuck, IS this guy anyway??)
Iran's answer to Tony Robbins.
All roads lead to New York.
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

Tbh, I'd pick Franzese over Gravano in this sit down. I just think Franzese in general is smarter and more level-headed? Gravano is a street thug with some business sense, Franzese was basically a business guy who found himself on the street.

Gravano seems bitter and angry that he gets that ''rat'' label more so than Franzese. They deserve it both to be sure, but Franzese is nowhere near Gravano on the scale of ratdom and doing damage to LCN.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

I’m pretty sure Patrick David Bet runs a pyramid scheme.

And he’s an absolutely horrible interviewer. He gets good guests, but he’s such a fangirl and asks the worst questions. He kept pestering Leonetti about how much money he and Scarfo were making, I could tell Phil was getting annoyed. It’s like a game or a movie to Patrick, not real shit with life and death consequences.

When he asks a question he rambles on for five fuckin minutes, name dropping a bunch of random people, before he gets to the point. That agent Jack Garcia was looking at him like he’s a jerkoff.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

stubbs wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:10 pm I’m pretty sure Patrick David Bet runs a pyramid scheme.

And he’s an absolutely horrible interviewer. He gets good guests, but he’s such a fangirl and asks the worst questions. He kept pestering Leonetti about how much money he and Scarfo were making, I could tell Phil was getting annoyed. It’s like a game or a movie to Patrick, not real shit with life and death consequences.

When he asks a question he rambles on for five fuckin minutes, name dropping a bunch of random people, before he gets to the point. That agent Jack Garcia was looking at him like he’s a jerkoff.
Patrick David Bet is a ceo for a company called PHP which is pyramid scam type stuff . It all feels very... insincere? to me at least, the valuetainment Podcasts come across more so like he’s playing a character or some shit. Plus the cheesy ass click bait titles like that ‘top mafia guy’ interview.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

joeycigars wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:20 am you tube gangsters , Im already sick of this shit
Agreed. It's cringe as fuck
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

is chazz going to talk about how he made A bronx tale
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

i should have seen this coming. gravano was saying little shit about franzese to build it up. they should just let those to remincut about 1977 to 85 and all the shit that happend. they could pick each others brains. having all those other guys is to much
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

reminis
LAfarmer108
Associate

Post by LAfarmer108 »

Release date?
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

After the Borat debacle and press conference in front of that gardening company you'd think he would lay low for a while, but the guy is obviously in dire financial condition since he's basically up for sale. Kinda reminds me of Deniro these days making bottom of barrel movies just to make a buck.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Jezza9009 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:26 pm Tbh, I'd pick Franzese over Gravano in this sit down. I just think Franzese in general is smarter and more level-headed? Gravano is a street thug with some business sense, Franzese was basically a business guy who found himself on the street.

Gravano seems bitter and angry that he gets that ''rat'' label more so than Franzese. They deserve it both to be sure, but Franzese is nowhere near Gravano on the scale of ratdom and doing damage to LCN.
Definitely Michael is gonna make Sammy look stupid :lol: Michael is going to come out of this looking a lot better than Sammy.
AquaPassa
Prospect

Post by AquaPassa »

Coming soon on Gianni Russo Podcast - how he organized and was present at this Podcasters Syndicate Meeting.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

The only interesting thing to come out of it would be if both Franzese and Gravano both dismiss Alite like "who is that guy?"

DiLeonardo has a very interesting take on Alite and Gravano: basically Gravano legitimized him by confirming his status as a large Albanian gangster and then Alite bit Gravano in the leg and now Gravano's stuck between a rock and a hard place- he can't go back and say Alite wasn't nothing after previously sizing him up. Also, Alite was with Junior, that is true, but he wasn't a "Gambino family hitman," that isn't.

I'm just amazed at it all. Back in 2010 if any mobologist back in 2010 predicted that these guys would be doing podcasts and getting into beefs much like YouTube celebrities would have been seen as far fetched. But here we are.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Chris Christie wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:18 pm The only interesting thing to come out of it would be if both Franzese and Gravano both dismiss Alite like "who is that guy?"

DiLeonardo has a very interesting take on Alite and Gravano: basically Gravano legitimized him by confirming his status as a large Albanian gangster and then Alite bit Gravano in the leg and now Gravano's stuck between a rock and a hard place- he can't go back and say Alite wasn't nothing after previously sizing him up. Also, Alite was with Junior, that is true, but he wasn't a "Gambino family hitman," that isn't.

I'm just amazed at it all. Back in 2010 if any mobologist back in 2010 predicted that these guys would be doing podcasts and getting into beefs much like YouTube celebrities would have been seen as far fetched. But here we are.
What's interesting is there is a noticeable difference in how the made members handle these YouTube beefs. They might comment or be involved, but they are much less direct about it, whereas the former associates are acting like Jerry Springer guests in front of everyone.

Overall though the last couple years have shown these guys are like anyone else when they get on social media.
Jezza9009
Associate

Post by Jezza9009 »

B. wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:33 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:18 pm The only interesting thing to come out of it would be if both Franzese and Gravano both dismiss Alite like "who is that guy?"

What's interesting is there is a noticeable difference in how the made members handle these YouTube beefs. They might comment or be involved, but they are much less direct about it, whereas the former associates are acting like Jerry Springer guests in front of everyone.

Overall though the last couple years have shown these guys are like anyone else when they get on social media.
There is a reason why these guys were mere associates after all :lol: