John Alite- Ravenite Surveillance Tapes

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: John Alite- Ravenite Surveillance Tapes

Post by newera_212 »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:16 am I cant remeber were i seen al d'arco talking about sammy. He said something like sammy was a cupcake no one was afraid of him. I dont ever think ive heard sammy speak about there interactions
I remember that, and always chalked it up to the (Brooklyn) Lucchese guys just being psychos and not being afraid of anyone, versus Sammy being soft
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:28 pm Alite's the one who shot down Hootie Russo's button 5he third time...
Lol
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Reddit has ruined any Alite joke for me. Talk about beating a dead horse.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:22 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:16 am I cant remeber were i seen al d'arco talking about sammy. He said something like sammy was a cupcake no one was afraid of him. I dont ever think ive heard sammy speak about there interactions
I remember that, and always chalked it up to the (Brooklyn) Lucchese guys just being psychos and not being afraid of anyone, versus Sammy being soft
But then on the flip side you got mikey skars saying gravano was one of few that scared him bc he was killing everyone
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.