John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Nick Prango »

John Alite's sons were recently attacked in a HOWARD BEACH restaurant by some Gambino young guys. John Pennisi revealed that information yesterday. Alite admitted. He says that they attacked them because of him.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Shellackhead »

Link?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Nick Prango »

Supposedly they chased Alite's sons out of the restaurant. They threw tables at them
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

It is interesting. Pennisi is kinda dissecting Alite
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:25 pm It is interesting. Pennisi is kinda dissecting Alite
I’ll watch it later thanks Nicky
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I just saw Alites response and he says this is the 3rd-4th time Gambinos have attacked/provoked his sons into Fighting. Even though the mob ain’t what it was still crazy for Them to keep showing to mob run places expecting nothing to happen
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:53 pm I just saw Alites response and he says this is the 3rd-4th time Gambinos have attacked/provoked his sons into Fighting. Even though the mob ain’t what it was still crazy for Them to keep showing to mob run places expecting nothing to happen
Yeah. Pennisi said that as long as Alite's sons live in Howard Beach they are going to keep getting attacked by LCN associates.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:53 pm I just saw Alites response and he says this is the 3rd-4th time Gambinos have attacked/provoked his sons into Fighting. Even though the mob ain’t what it was still crazy for Them to keep showing to mob run places expecting nothing to happen
Stupid Alite is putting his sons in danger.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:04 pm
He's doing for the kids!
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Morons. At this point, one has to assume they’re just looking for drama. Not like these kids came looking for them at the crib and these guys live in HB. They could simply patronize one of the many thousands of restaurants around New York with little to no mob presence, but nah. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and I imagine these idiots want to run around playing goon so that they can live up to the image of their dirtbag, internet famous dad. Those kids shoulda cracked a table over their heads just for being dumbasses.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:42 pm
He's doing for the kids!
The Gambino family doesn't stand a chance against the Alite family. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

PolackTony wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:42 pm Morons. At this point, one has to assume they’re just looking for drama. Not like these kids came looking for them at the crib and these guys live in HB. They could simply patronize one of the many thousands of restaurants around New York with little to no mob presence, but nah. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree and I imagine these idiots want to run around playing goon so that they can live up to the image of their dirtbag, internet famous dad. Those kids shoulda cracked a table over their heads just for being dumbasses.
It’s rather funny that John Alite makes all these statements about keeping his sons away from the mob yet he has them living in probably the most mobbed up area of the United States … Howard Beach :lol: . For their own safety they should at least move to a neighborhood that isn't as mobbed up.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:42 pm
He's doing for the kids!
Someone's gonna get baseball batted. :lol: :lol: :lol: