The Return of Gene Borello

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: The Return of Gene Borello

Post by Extortion »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:53 am I guess what I've learned exploring OC is that in Cali, he'd be dead. Hundreds of capable gangbangers that won't scream but shoot. White-boy racist and punk gangs that act. The NLR shoots at cops. Both sets roll up to real deal mafias - EME and Brand. East Coast is just weak and and West Coasters know it.
Used to be the opposite but every since the 80s and 90s east coast doesnt produce the same tough type anymore except in black neighborhoods
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Extortion wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:30 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:30 am
newera_212 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:21 am
Cheech wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:03 pm So wheres Gene? Gone again? This is hysterical.
So, supposedly, his account got hacked and he's not allowed under whatever the stipulations of his probation are to create a new one. Apparently he was able to use the account that had already been established before the Johnny and Gene show and before he committed whatever transgression that led to him getting locked up. He's having trouble getting his account back. He's hell bent on getting back online, I'm sure he'll find ways around it. I could see him getting 'interviewed' by another channel that has never had any felons on (and doesn't have a convicted felon as a host) -that could be a way around it. But yeah, it's said that his account was compromised and he doesn't know how to get it back.
It's amazing how many people's accounts get hacked on YouTube.
Always such a convenient excuse just like “Gotti jr hired trolls”
Agreed but in reality Gotti Junior probably really did hire trolls lol
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 pm
outfit guy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:53 am I guess what I've learned exploring OC is that in Cali, he'd be dead. Hundreds of capable gangbangers that won't scream but shoot. White-boy racist and punk gangs that act. The NLR shoots at cops. Both sets roll up to real deal mafias - EME and Brand. East Coast is just weak and and West Coasters know it.
There's OC in Cali?
The west coast isn’t organized outside of the prison gangs

They don’t have the diversified business rackets LCN have

Most gangbangers earn minimum wage and have very little to live for and if they did they would become more organized like LCN and stop acting like children