Who takes over after Vic Amuso passes?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Who takes over after Vic Amuso passes?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:43 pm I remember it was said on the old Boards "Crea has an army of kids in the Bronx"

I remember that, That was that goof Frank C. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

If I remember In the indictments Crea sent the youngest guys he had to commit multiple murder attempts and got his relatively young son involved in a actual successful murder.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:20 am Why are we even discussing crea snr ???
Do you know how rare it is to win on appeal??

But maybe they jnr he can hold some influence.

Thing is... According to Pennisi ....
This last case basically did nothing to the hierarchy and they were already moving forward case or no case.

They were all replaced already.

That being said.... I really wanna know how much say Amuso can really even have being locked up.

Even tho he changed the hierarchy... How much other stuff can he even really get what's going on the street??

U know what's interesting is.... So everything he is hearing is thru code basically.... So it's all based on HOW HE THINKS what is being said is really being said.... Like they could be talking about a whole different situations and not know it bc it's all code talk.

Now .... I'll probably get laughed at.... But cell phones are actually a big thing in prison. And prison YouTube culture is big thing too.... So there is some possible way they they do have communicated outside of being monitored
You are 100% right about Crea's Sr. appeal. The 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in Foley Squares hears all federal criminal appeals from NY, Ct and Vermont. For the last 80 years - 98% of jury trial convictions are upheld on appeal. He's in now for life so get over it. Madonna at his age knows only too well he's leaving prison in a pine box. I know Gaspipe Casso wanted to take out Crea and all the Bronx capos when he took over from Tony Ducks Corallo and he would have had to have AMuso approval for a move like that.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Joe lubrano in the admin at some point.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

TSNYC wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:24 pm Wouldn’t be surprised to see Joe lubrano in the admin at some point.
Always suspected he was one of the 'kids' in "Crea's Army" as well. Although now he's probably in his 50s. His name came up a lot in that kid Zoccolillo's testimony against various Bronx LCN guys when he flipped back in 2012.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:01 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:59 am Bones
Whatever happened to that guy? He was a pretty big deal like 30 years ago, but now you never hear about him. Was he shelved or something?
20 of those 30 years he was in prison for conspiracy to murder Jr Gotti and Nicky Corozzo. As soon as he got out he jumped right into the deep end.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:00 pm If I remember In the indictments Crea sent the youngest guys he had to commit multiple murder attempts and got his relatively young son involved in a actual successful murder.
I will say this for Stevie...he was ordering hits like it was the 80s if you believe the feds...The Bonanno associate who disrespected him, Mikey Meldish, Sean Richard...dude has some balls in this day and age...
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:32 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:00 pm If I remember In the indictments Crea sent the youngest guys he had to commit multiple murder attempts and got his relatively young son involved in a actual successful murder.
I will say this for Stevie...he was ordering hits like it was the 80s if you believe the feds...The Bonanno associate who disrespected him, Mikey Meldish, Sean Richard...dude has some balls in this day and age...
Yeah really stood out to me when I first read it. But what he had like 4-6 people cooperate against him during the trial and got life lmao. But imagine this guy during his prime back in the heyday of the mob in the 1980s and this is what he was doing in the 2010s crazy stuff

Now we gotta wait how long for another guy to get legit clipped. I’m betting it’s going to be a Bonanno or a Colombo since they haven’t done it in awhile and Tedy Persico a supposed hot head is back on the street
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

He actually was against Sean Richard getting whacked. I forget the guys name but a Lucchese soldier had asked Crea for permission to kill Richard. Unsurprisingly Crea wasn’t on board with the idea. Also, Meldish deserved to get whacked no matter what era it is. Meldish not only disrespected Matty Madonna, but the idiot also took part in an attempted sneak hit on a Bonnano soldier( Enzo Stagno). The mob may be more “peaceful” nowadays, but some rules just can’t be broken.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Amuso’s son in law is another likely candidate.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:56 pm Amuso’s son in law is another likely candidate.
Agreed. Seems very likely to get an admin position
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:54 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:56 pm Amuso’s son in law is another likely candidate.
Really? J.P. said he actively avoids any responsibility. He could be at least a capo tomorrow if he wants to, but is content with being a soldier.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

nizarsoccer wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:17 pm
Really? J.P. said he actively avoids any responsibility. He could be at least a capo tomorrow if he wants to, but is content with being a soldier.
DiBenedetto isnt a captain now? I was under the impression he was...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:33 pm
nizarsoccer wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:17 pm
DiBenedetto isnt a captain now? I was under the impression he was...
I think he did get bumped up after the new administration was put in place
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:38 pm
Yeah really stood out to me when I first read it. But what he had like 4-6 people cooperate against him during the trial and got life lmao. But imagine this guy during his prime back in the heyday of the mob in the 1980s and this is what he was doing in the 2010s crazy stuff

Now we gotta wait how long for another guy to get legit clipped. I’m betting it’s going to be a Bonanno or a Colombo since they haven’t done it in awhile and Tedy Persico a supposed hot head is back on the street
When was Crea Sr made? I think I read around '82 before but I'm not sure...who did he come up around?