Who's Colombos Boss?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Re: Who's Colombos Boss?

Post by Uncle Pete »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:12 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:50 am I would imagine Russo would be acting boss and Allie Boy while doing life will be Official Boss.
Isn’t Russo like 85? Jeez, if he’s still running things then that goes to show how thin the Colombo’s ranks are.
“I can’t walk away, I can’t rest”
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

And John Palazzolo, 85, is the Bonanno acting boss. Madonna was 81 when DeSantis replaced him. It's the time of the octogenarians
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Rocco wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:50 am I would imagine Russo would be acting boss and Allie Boy while doing life will be Official Boss.
Isn’t Russo like 85? Jeez, if he’s still running things then that goes to show how thin the Colombo’s ranks are.
Hes next inline if he still with it at that age. Why not? Allie Boy is prob official boss now since he is never getting out of prison alive. Makes sense to slap him with that title.
Griz23
Straightened out

Post by Griz23 »

Is Allie Boy still in the Supermax in Colorado? I always wondered how much say he has on the streets when he’s locked up and probably doesn’t have much communication with the outside world. I know the Persico’s have a lot of family members and relatives on the street but still.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Griz23 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:22 am Is Allie Boy still in the Supermax in Colorado?
I didnt know he was ever at ADX. Wikipedia says he's at McKean's in Pennsylvania.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Has anyone seen GohnJotti .... This thread made me realize I don't think he's been on inna while.... Hope all is well.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Has anyone seen GohnJotti .... This thread made me realize I don't think he's been on inna while.... Hope all is well.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rocco wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:00 am
Hes next inline if he still with it at that age. Why not? Allie Boy is prob official boss now since he is never getting out of prison alive. Makes sense to slap him with that title.
It would make more sense if the family elected a younger, second generation mafiosi such as Billy Russo or Teddy Persico Jr as AB. I’ll agree with you about Allie boy being boss. In 2008, Allie still had enough power to promote Ralph Deleo to street boss, despite being incarcerated. I can’t imagine Al just giving up his involvement in LCN just because he’s doing life. If he is indeed the boss of the Colombos, I have a good feeling the feds will indict him again so that he can be transferred to ADX. I don’t see the feds making the same mistakes that they made with his father, Carmine. (Letting him run the family from his prison cell with no repercussions.)
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:27 am
Griz23 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:22 am Is Allie Boy still in the Supermax in Colorado?
I didnt know he was ever at ADX. Wikipedia says he's at McKean's in Pennsylvania.
Seconded, the bop website confirms he’s at McKean
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

What’s up with Wild Bill Cutolo saying on a MTV show that he is helping Lil Allie & Jackie DeRoss get out on his father’s murder ? The kid was a lunatic trying to get them charged …. Now he says it was not Allie that ordered the hit.

Is he afraid because he is doing a show with Karen Gravano .
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

When he posted here in 2017 he was still saying Persico was responsible:

viewtopic.php?p=45705#p45705

Also the post about sitdowns is great. Sure that is his father but Michael DiLeonardo testified it was hard to win a sitdown with Bill Sr.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

The Cat wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:59 pm What’s up with Wild Bill Cutolo saying on a MTV show that he is helping Lil Allie & Jackie DeRoss get out on his father’s murder ? The kid was a lunatic trying to get them charged …. Now he says it was not Allie that ordered the hit.

Excuse me, but what?
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

He is on MTV with his family telthem that he knows there not responsible for his fathers death , he said that someone or several people came forward and said they did it . Its that new season of Families of the Mafia season 2 episode 1 or 2 pretty sure 2.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

The family traveling to NY to sign papers to let judge know that they were not the ones that ordered the hit .
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Timmoffat wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:31 am
The Cat wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:59 pm What’s up with Wild Bill Cutolo saying on a MTV show that he is helping Lil Allie & Jackie DeRoss get out on his father’s murder ? The kid was a lunatic trying to get them charged …. Now he says it was not Allie that ordered the hit.

Excuse me, but what?
That makes zero sense .
All roads lead to New York.