John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by mafiastudent »

I'm surprised no one here has commented on Pennisi's latest literary post about that Chicago guy. Pretty insightful stuff, no?
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:30 am I'm surprised no one here has commented on Pennisi's latest literary post about that Chicago guy. Pretty insightful stuff, no?
Crea didn't give you a Monday off even when Italy won?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

nizarsoccer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 am
mafiastudent wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:30 am I'm surprised no one here has commented on Pennisi's latest literary post about that Chicago guy. Pretty insightful stuff, no?
Maybe Pennisi will write a book about Chicago.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:32 pm
Rocco wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:52 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:50 am
funkster wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:02 pm Borello is especially bitter.
Borrello is about as low as you can get on the Mafia totem pole......AND he’s a rat. From my experiences, when you know you're the real deal you don't need the recognition of others to solidify that knowledge. Gene Borrello is so annoying with his “I was the last tough guy, present day LCN are soft, I am the last violent Italian American in New York, they are all pussies” routines. Guy was very low-level and acts like he was a veteran of the life.
Borrello is a Squid !!
Wasnt Fat Andy Ruggiano his uncle?
no his uncle was brokester Asaro I thought.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I think they’re both his uncles.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:57 am
nizarsoccer wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 am
Maybe Pennisi will write a book about Chicago.
They got a new trial didn't they?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

In his latest video he says the mafia life is coming to an end and that pretty much the guys on the street are in denial of reality

Also shoots down When Tom says if the old timers where to take over again that it could go back to what it was with a huge no
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Interesting to hear his take on Gene Gotti and John Carneglia. He said he can't see both guys retiring and in his view the Gambinos would at least give them both positions as captains possibly a position on the admin for one of them probably when their off supervised release. Capeci reported around the time Gene Gotti was released that he was in good standing with the Sicilian administration. Something to keep an eye on.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:10 pm Interesting to hear his take on Gene Gotti and John Carneglia. He said he can't see both guys retiring and in his view the Gambinos would at least give them both positions as captains possibly a position on the admin for one of them probably when their off supervised release. Capeci reported around the time Gene Gotti was released that he was in good standing with the Sicilian administration. Something to keep an eye on.
They’re both dyed in the wool wiseguys, retirement isn’t an option. I can’t see the benefit in putting either of them on the administration seems like it would only serve to antagonize the feds.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Pennisi really got a guy named Michael answering his Instagram DMs, I've seen it all.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:10 pm In his latest video he says the mafia life is coming to an end and that pretty much the guys on the street are in denial of reality

Also shoots down When Tom says if the old timers where to take over again that it could go back to what it was with a huge no
It’s impossible. The pool ain’t there anymore, the government got smarter. Too much technology, I bet you if the bosses from today were bosses back then they would make a lot of money.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:10 pm Interesting to hear his take on Gene Gotti and John Carneglia. He said he can't see both guys retiring and in his view the Gambinos would at least give them both positions as captains possibly a position on the admin for one of them probably when their off supervised release. Capeci reported around the time Gene Gotti was released that he was in good standing with the Sicilian administration. Something to keep an eye on.
Replacing Mickey Paradiso as consigliere?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:14 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:10 pm In his latest video he says the mafia life is coming to an end and that pretty much the guys on the street are in denial of reality

It’s impossible. The pool ain’t there anymore, the government got smarter. Too much technology, I bet you if the bosses from today were bosses back then they would make a lot of money.
Every informant sings the same sad song about the mob. Not saying it's not all accurate. But no rat ever once said, the mob was thriving and it was firing on all cylinders and I couldn't handle it anymore so I was done with them secretive, financially lucrative organization. He wants to act smart like he got out just before the bottom fell out. As much as good content Pennisi puts out we all know he's the nice guy that finished last in every category. He was the Triple A baseball version of Michael Jordan. Alot of credibility coming in, but it never carried over.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Cesare Gurino was captain of Genes old crew,, Capeci only described him as a soldier recently, maybe Gene got his crew back
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:08 pm
They’re both dyed in the wool wiseguys, retirement isn’t an option. I can’t see the benefit in putting either of them on the administration seems like it would only serve to antagonize the feds.
Yeah I agree a Gotti in power would give the feds a hard on.

I can see them giving Gene Gotti a position as captain. As TommyGambino said above, with Anthony Gurino dead and Cesar Gurino as a soldier now he could run that crew.