Montenegro mafia??

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Strax
Straightened out

Re: Montenegro mafia??

Post by Strax »

On first photo Belivuk and Lale , Lale is software developer who was dealing with encrypted telephones.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Strax wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:29 pm
Villain wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:18 am Believe it or not, we already heard about Sale Mutavi around here way before he got whacked but I personally heard about Belivuk for the first time when he and Sale kicked the shit out of that guy and the whole situation went public. But no one from my neck of the woods ever thought that Belivuk and his gang were doing this shit. I mean people knew they had the balls to shoot a guy but these stuff...never. Also to be honest, from my current and personal experience is that a lot of football hardcore fans and leaders are already tired of this shit, meaning they are tired of being a front for organized crime clans and I also believe that things might change soon...I hope

Crazy fucks
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I guess they got off on the wrong foot but that is no reason to lose your head. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:01 am I guess they got off on the wrong foot but that is no reason to lose your head. :mrgreen:

Pogo
:lol: you're nasty :D
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Vuk Vucinic who lured 2 victims to the house where they would be tortured and eventually killed , was released yesterday.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Strax wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:22 am Vuk Vucinic who lured 2 victims to the house where they would be tortured and eventually killed , was released yesterday.
Balkan politics
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

@ Strax you heard anything from Alexfromsouth? I havent seen him in quite awhile....