Drug bust in NY

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Drug bust in NY

Post by Rocco »

AntComello wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:51 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:11 pm Bet he flips and indicts some fringe Colombo associates
I’d bet money that he doesn’t flip no matter how much time he’s facing...but that’s just my opinion...the guy is def knee deep in lower level Colombo affairs...and he was definitely making good money just judging off of his kids instagram LOL they got house down in Florida and all 3 of his kids drive brand new bmw’s and shit
"the guy is def knee deep in lower level Colombo affairs"

If true that makes it more of a chance he will flip because he has something to give the Feds.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Rocco wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:47 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:51 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:11 pm Bet he flips and indicts some fringe Colombo associates
I’d bet money that he doesn’t flip no matter how much time he’s facing...but that’s just my opinion...the guy is def knee deep in lower level Colombo affairs...and he was definitely making good money just judging off of his kids instagram LOL they got house down in Florida and all 3 of his kids drive brand new bmw’s and shit
"the guy is def knee deep in lower level Colombo affairs"

If true that makes it more of a chance he will flip because he has something to give the Feds.
I’ve heard that he’s actually made and not an associate but who knows. The guys has done time before. He has 3 kids. His 2 sons own and operate ciccios pizza on ave U. I get what your saying but if I had to put money on it I say he stands tall. Only time will tell tho
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Um, this is an associate indictment plain as day fellas...maybe a network and not relegated only to one family...but this is some Colombo shit...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I feel like a few people on this forum have claimed that vinny Posa is made.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Neil and Alex aren’t connected they’re neighborhood kids civilians but also the main targets. Some of the people they sell to and buy from might be connected and maybe that guy Vinny Posa is a made guy but that doesn’t make this a ‘Colombo operation’.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

For what it’s worth I saw in the mugshot section a pic of Posa with that New Colombo soldier Thomas Scorcia which IMO suggest he’s still the Colombo loop

Still not sure this is a Colombo op either maybe partially if Posa was supplying other mob guys or something
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Where the hell is gohnjotti?
All roads lead to New York.