John Alite- Ravenite Surveillance Tapes

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Alite- Ravenite Surveillance Tapes

Post by Nick Prango »

John Alite is a weapon in and of himself.
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

Arat gave John Travolta dance lessons on the set of Saturday night fever in 1977.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Alite was the target of Donnie Brasco
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

Alite founded the Medellin and Cali cartels. He was 10 years old.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Chopper wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:58 am Alite founded the Medellin and Cali cartels. He was 10 years old.
Alite was the one who gave Carlos Lehder the cocaine routes to the US...
ShockTroop
Associate

Post by ShockTroop »

I just saw the Team Italy soccer team hired the Albanian wonder boy for the game against England today.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

John Alite founded the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mexican Mafia and the Black Guerilla Family back in the 60s in California prison system
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:39 pm John Alite founded the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mexican Mafia and the Black Guerilla Family back in the 60s in California prison system
Edward James Olmos played Alite in American Me
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Alite is the one who gave the order to whack michael Meldish :D
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:24 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:39 pm John Alite founded the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mexican Mafia and the Black Guerilla Family back in the 60s in California prison system
Edward James Olmos played Alite in American Me
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Gravano basically shitted on Alite in his latest Q&A- "That shows how little you know about the mafia" (49:30-51:45)

https://youtu.be/SfGVO9GWHx8?t=2970
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dave wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 pm Gravano basically shitted on Alite in his latest Q&A- "That shows how little you know about the mafia" (49:30-51:45)

https://youtu.be/SfGVO9GWHx8?t=2970
Haha Fucking Sammy , Alite challenging Gotti JRs son to a match , Sammy says we dont do that go after families ..And to top it off why talk about my daughter ....LOL :lol:

This Sammy ratted out the family ,Sammy thinks he still in the mafia , His daughter is all over TV with her daughter and her friends with using the mob angle ,This is what Carlo Gambino envisioned Im am sure :lol:
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I once spoke with DiLeonardo about this awhile back. I'll try and remember it...

Gravano is rewriting history or at least inserting himself into things. The part about Failla and Marino was with DiLeonardo, not Gravano. It was DiLeonardo who told them they weren't acting right. He asked Sam what was going on because Failla gave him messages to give to Gravano, not Zaccaria. He told him at the time that it wasn't an issue and they were just saying where they all would be. DiLeonardo advised Gravano that they should be here with them at Gravano's bar. DiLeonardo was with, Garafalo, Joe Butter and were helping Frankie Heart and DeCicco. Gravano, Butter and Eddie pulled Frankie out of the car and DiLeonardo pulled Bellino away from the car and against the cyclose fence. DiLeonardo also told Zaccaria as they took the men away that he seen who did it, Zac said to shut up and never speak on it. DiLeonardo met with Sam, two or three days later and spoke, they wondered if it was the Gambino zips who planted the bomb. Gravano said if that was so that he'd leave bodies all over 18th Ave, he was quite furious about the death.

Update- I just texted and asked him if what I said was correct. Marino and Failla were with DiLeonardo and Gravano, not Zaccaria and Gravano. Failla told DiLeonardo about going to Marino's house, it was DiLeonardo who told Gravano that they weren't acting right that day. Hopefully that clears things up.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Theres no way in hell gasping casso is trusting Dan Marino with any info about killing getting after a month Marino nephew tried killing him. He wouldn't trust any Gambino. They didn't know about the hit
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Auto correct killed it. No way Marino knew anything. His nephew shot cassoulet a month before.