Who's Colombos Boss?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Who's Colombos Boss?

Post by furiofromnaples »

Its Allie Boy that get life in 2009 and Andy Russo is the street boss or there are big players that can aspire to the throne?
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: Who's Colombos Boss?

Post by OcSleeper »

It's unknown unless something recently came out. Andy Russo is Acting Boss and Teddy Persico Jr. and Joel Cacace are the top contenders for boss according to Capeci.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:43 am It's unknown unless something recently came out. Andy Russo is Acting Boss and Teddy Persico Jr. and Joel Cacace are the top contenders for boss according to Capeci.
Thanks OcSleeper I forgot Teddy Persico jr.We must wait until another colombos wiseguys will flip.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Joel cacace is the consignee, Andy Mush is acting and Skinny Teddy is Street boss UB , Sally bread got knocked down to Capo and Andy's son is in an acting boss position as well, The guys upstate were recently brought back into the fold, Chris colombo, Clemenza and a bunch of others with those guys , Supposedly Michael Persico was recently straightened out and is acting as an advisor , This is what I heard don't kill me on it , Fresh street talk thats it, I have no clue myself ? Or what to really believe ? Supposedly there was a recent big beef over the Italian bread and bread routes the colombos were given long ago by Castellano and the Gambinos , The Gambinos wanted it back and were claiming it was rightfully there's, Supposedly alot of connected colombo guys were recently beefing up there bread routes and taking stops and stores from others and formed some type of new association or something and alot of people weren't happy, Lmao beefing over the beefsteak rye
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Only in Brooklyn my friends !! Supposedly the hasidics are involved as well as alot of the action is going on in the Jew supermarkets and groceries in BROOKLYN, Thats alotta hallah bread 🍞!! Hollaaa
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I ran into one of the guys from the Cafe on E.7th street and Ave.U and got the whole scoop, I just sat there nodding my head and laughing and asking more questions, Man after a while all I wanted was for this bastard to leave me alone and just stfu but everywhere I went he followed like a lost puppy, After almost 3 years of not seeing this particular person I was stuck with him from 2 in the afternoon until 3am , Holy shit my head was gonna explode, after 50lbs of food and 30 drinks the guy wanted to sleep on my couch, I said Moe wtf ? Not now Moe, Please go him to your wife and son, He says wtf, You wanna come over and have some drinks at my bar and he got an extra bed in the spare room and tomorrow we get up nice n early go to the Cafe then the diner have a few drinks and go out on the boat in Sheepshead bay and catch some sharks ! No thank you ! I got outta that by faking an emergency phone call that my wife was being transported to the hospital ! I left him in mid sentence, He was saying hold on im getting the Porsche and I'll follow you more, Fuck that!! Guy sent me 98 text messages and left 26 Voice-mail after calling me for 4 straight hours a total of 77 times
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:25 pm Joel cacace is the consignee, Andy Mush is acting and Skinny Teddy is Street boss UB , Sally bread got knocked down to Capo and Andy's son is in an acting boss position as well, The guys upstate were recently brought back into the fold, Chris colombo, Clemenza and a bunch of others with those guys , Supposedly Michael Persico was recently straightened out and is acting as an advisor , This is what I heard don't kill me on it , Fresh street talk thats it, I have no clue myself ? Or what to really believe ? Supposedly there was a recent big beef over the Italian bread and bread routes the colombos were given long ago by Castellano and the Gambinos , The Gambinos wanted it back and were claiming it was rightfully there's, Supposedly alot of connected colombo guys were recently beefing up there bread routes and taking stops and stores from others and formed some type of new association or something and alot of people weren't happy, Lmao beefing over the beefsteak rye
Royal Crown Bakery still around?
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:25 pm Joel cacace is the consignee, Andy Mush is acting and Skinny Teddy is Street boss UB , Sally bread got knocked down to Capo and Andy's son is in an acting boss position as well, The guys upstate were recently brought back into the fold, Chris colombo, Clemenza and a bunch of others with those guys , Supposedly Michael Persico was recently straightened out and is acting as an advisor , This is what I heard don't kill me on it , Fresh street talk thats it, I have no clue myself ? Or what to really believe ? Supposedly there was a recent big beef over the Italian bread and bread routes the colombos were given long ago by Castellano and the Gambinos , The Gambinos wanted it back and were claiming it was rightfully there's, Supposedly alot of connected colombo guys were recently beefing up there bread routes and taking stops and stores from others and formed some type of new association or something and alot of people weren't happy, Lmao beefing over the beefsteak rye

Might just be a bread route but there's a lot of bread involved.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

desertdog wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:29 am

Is it "Sally Bread" involved in the bread route by chance?
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Etna wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:41 am
desertdog wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:29 am

Is it "Sally Bread" involved in the bread route by chance?

No, he got moldy so they had to wack him.
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:27 am
Royal Crown Bakery still around?
Bhurst location closed operating on hylan blvd on staten
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I would imagine Russo would be acting boss and Allie Boy while doing life will be Official Boss.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Sonny Juliano protects a few big bakeries and their routes, I bet if he's still active he's right in the middle that.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rocco wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:50 am I would imagine Russo would be acting boss and Allie Boy while doing life will be Official Boss.
Isn’t Russo like 85? Jeez, if he’s still running things then that goes to show how thin the Colombo’s ranks are.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Capeci has Russo as acting boss.