Frank Pasqua video is on youtube!! Let's play a game.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Frank Pasqua video is on youtube!! Let's play a game.

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:14 pm Pennisi and Tom dropped an episode tonight where John talks about how he met the kid once at a wake for the kid’s uncle, and the kid’s Dad circled back around shortly after to tell John in person that his son went bad and was wearing a wire. As usual, John was pretty coy when Tom asked what he thought about the Pasqua episode, because they both watched it. John said they were Staten Island guys but were under Crea Jr. in the Bronx crew. I can’t stress enough how shitty the commute for some of these guys must be.

Outside of the Alite’esque gangster tales, one thing this Pasqua kid said that stuck out was that being a Genovese associate was ‘as good as being a made guy’ and that the Genovese treat their guys really good. Considering the scope of the shit the Genovese are involved with, they have to have about a thousand associates (by law enforcement definition; somebody that contributes to and benefits from their relationship with a made guy) - but I feel like on one of the podcasts, Pennisi said the exact opposite about the Genovese? I recall him saying that in a lot of cases they won’t even send a made guy to go to bat for their associates on one of the episodes...anyone remember this?

also this Figs that the Pasqua kid namedropped as Underboss...any info on him? Besides him doing Karate and having a Dad that was involved, there doesnt seem to really be any info on him
I feel like that information about the value of being a genovese associate is probably common knowledge and with a little insight on Cosa Nostra like some of us on here can gather that type of data point over time. So imo everything he said his still BS and anything interesting he said like that statement that sounds plausible-its nothing we couldn't figure out already.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:14 pm Pennisi and Tom dropped an episode tonight where John talks about how he met the kid once at a wake for the kid’s uncle, and the kid’s Dad circled back around shortly after to tell John in person that his son went bad and was wearing a wire. As usual, John was pretty coy when Tom asked what he thought about the Pasqua episode, because they both watched it. John said they were Staten Island guys but were under Crea Jr. in the Bronx crew. I can’t stress enough how shitty the commute for some of these guys must be.

Outside of the Alite’esque gangster tales, one thing this Pasqua kid said that stuck out was that being a Genovese associate was ‘as good as being a made guy’ and that the Genovese treat their guys really good. Considering the scope of the shit the Genovese are involved with, they have to have about a thousand associates (by law enforcement definition; somebody that contributes to and benefits from their relationship with a made guy) - but I feel like on one of the podcasts, Pennisi said the exact opposite about the Genovese? I recall him saying that in a lot of cases they won’t even send a made guy to go to bat for their associates on one of the episodes...anyone remember this?

also this Figs that the Pasqua kid namedropped as Underboss...any info on him? Besides him doing Karate and having a Dad that was involved, there doesnt seem to really be any info on him
I remember Pennisi saying that about Genovese sit downs. My guess would be that because being a Genovese associate carries so much weight, that perhaps they don’t even need a made guy to support them at sit downs.

What I found odd is that Pasquale SR was at that wake with his son, even though he knew he was wired up. Unless I misunderstood what Pennisi was saying and JR wasn’t at the wake.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

moneyman wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:12 am

I remember Pennisi saying that about Genovese sit downs. My guess would be that because being a Genovese associate carries so much weight, that perhaps they don’t even need a made guy to support them at sit downs.

What I found odd is that Pasquale SR was at that wake with his son, even though he knew he was wired up. Unless I misunderstood what Pennisi was saying and JR wasn’t at the wake.
I took it as both Father and Son were at the wake, but the Father didn't know the kid was wired up at the time, and circled back around in person to let John know once he found out?

Or maybe he knew the kid was wired up then and just knew guys wouldn't really be talking to him about anything? Couldn't prevent the kid from going to his own Uncle's wake maybe?
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Just curious...Why do you guys think Pasqua is full of shit? Do you have first hand knowledge of some of his stories or just don't like snitches? Is he simply exaggerating or is it complete bullshit?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

desertdog wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:04 am Just curious...Why do you guys think Pasqua is full of shit? Do you have first hand knowledge of some of his stories or just don't like snitches? Is he simply exaggerating or is it complete bullshit?
He wasn't popped with 10,000 kilos of H, the witness tampering case he caught was harassment against an ex-girlfriend, and the chances he would have gotten away with personally killing the sitting administration of one of the 5 families and installing his father as boss are slim to none
desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

Yeah, that did sound wacko...
and when he kills his friend Mikey he said he was happy to get to talk to him for a few minutes before he died..that's bizarre.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I still can’t believe how much of a clown this Pasqua guy is. The entire interview is bullshit IMO. And the fact that Alite and Gene sit there and co sign him tell you all u need to know
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

desertdog wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:04 am Just curious...Why do you guys think Pasqua is full of shit? Do you have first hand knowledge of some of his stories or just don't like snitches? Is he simply exaggerating or is it complete bullshit?
He named his father as the shooter in the Meldish hit and claimed to have been on the scene when it went down and that his father told him to take credit for it. When evidence surfaced that Caldwell and Lodonio were the ones who committed the murder, Pasqua said that actually he had heard someone close their car door that night and he somehow confused that with his father shooting Meldish dead. It's pretty hard to take a guy at his word after that.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

desertdog wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:41 pm Yeah, that did sound wacko...
and when he kills his friend Mikey he said he was happy to get to talk to him for a few minutes before he died..that's bizarre.
He also got arrested in Mississippi or some state like with a few bags and drug paraphernalia. So he probably had a spoon of some sort and or needles. He is a user
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

desertdog wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:41 pm Yeah, that did sound wacko...
Here it is:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/af11.wordp ... bronx/amp/
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Was like a 10000 bags of dope which weight wise is probably like1 2 ounces of hermon. Whole sale probably 1600 a ounce in the bronx
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

10 bags is usually a gram so.....
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:29 am 10 bags is usually a gram so.....
Not anymore. Not to nitpick but it's really like 0.6 in NY that's why you have guys...probably guys like Pasqua... using like 4 bundles a day.

There was a guy in South Jersey a while ago who got caught with a 'sleeve' (I think that's 50 bundles wrapped in magazine paper, but I could be wrong) who got hit with weight type charges and was tryin' to say it was for personal use. It sounds fucked up but I would bet he was really telling the truth
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:54 pm
Not anymore. Not to nitpick but it's really like 0.6 in NY that's why you have guys...probably guys like Pasqua... using like 4 bundles a day.

There was a guy in South Jersey a while ago who got caught with a 'sleeve' (I think that's 50 bundles wrapped in magazine paper, but I could be wrong) who got hit with weight type charges and was tryin' to say it was for personal use. It sounds fucked up but I would bet he was really telling the truth
a sleeve is 10 bundles
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Extortion wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:26 pm
newera_212 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:54 pm

a sleeve is 10 bundles

What's the one where it's 50 bundles packaged together in magazine paper? A 'brick'? that's what the guy was caught with and was trying to argue personal use, and I hate to say that I actually believe him