Frank Pasqua video is on youtube!! Let's play a game.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Frank Pasqua video is on youtube!! Let's play a game.

Post by Tonyd621 »

it's under John Alite on youtube. Let's play a game, do a shot everytime someone on that episode lies. lol
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Frank Pasqua video is on youtube!! Let's play a game.

Post by JohnnyS »

Are you trying to kill us?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JohnnyS wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:15 am Are you trying to kill us?
no, whoever gets drunk enough to defend one his stories as a true statement wins
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JohnnyS wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:15 am Are you trying to kill us?
he said he has 180 grand in the court room to bail jhis friend out. He had "10,000 on 20 different people"
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

One thing he says right away that I found interesting was he said that Tommy Figs was the Underboss of the Genovese at one point (which I imagine was in the last 10-15 years given the time frame of this guys stories). I forget the guys last name but it's the Genovese guy who does Karate or Jujitsu

Kinda interesting only because the UB slot for the Genovese has been essentially empty on 'the charts' for the longest and while I'm sure their admin rotates, we really haven't heard anything besides Bellomo and DiChiara being in there.

Not saying I'm taking it as fact at all. The guy he mentioned has been ID'ed as a Capo before. Maybe there's a possibility the guy really was the sitting Underboss while this kid was around?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:17 pm One thing he says right away that I found interesting was he said that Tommy Figs was the Underboss of the Genovese at one point (which I imagine was in the last 10-15 years given the time frame of this guys stories). I forget the guys last name but it's the Genovese guy who does Karate or Jujitsu

Kinda interesting only because the UB slot for the Genovese has been essentially empty on 'the charts' for the longest and while I'm sure their admin rotates, we really haven't heard anything besides Bellomo and DiChiara being in there.

Not saying I'm taking it as fact at all. The guy he mentioned has been ID'ed as a Capo before. Maybe there's a possibility the guy really was the sitting Underboss while this kid was around?
I remember how he said he had 90 missed phone calls one morning or how he was able to say his last goodbyes to his good friend Michael meldish before he died.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Lets be honest. Its all horse shit. I didnt hear one thing at any second that sounded plausible. John and Gene sitting there smiling and nodding tells u all u need to know
and like that...he was gone
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Got the vibe that he didn’t say one truthful thing...and murders is responsible for?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
motorfab
Full Patched

Post by motorfab »

Cheech wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 am Lets be honest. Its all horse shit. I didnt hear one thing at any second that sounded plausible. John and Gene sitting there smiling and nodding tells u all u need to know
I am always amazed that people watch this kind of video or podcast. Everyone knows it's crap or bullshit, but guys have thousands of views ...
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

I'm guilty of it also...(watching /listening)......first few mins....gene knows the father THEN SAID...met the father at dinner at the house......UNLESS I misconstrued HOW GENE description was saying it ......fell asleep after first few mins
I been taught to listen to what's not said
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

AA meeting for Rats
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

I just wanna know if these guys rehearse what they say before they film it because they do a pretty good job keeping the storytelling going without studdering or pausing to think about what to say next
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

motorfab wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:42 am
Cheech wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 am Lets be honest. Its all horse shit. I didnt hear one thing at any second that sounded plausible. John and Gene sitting there smiling and nodding tells u all u need to know
I am always amazed that people watch this kind of video or podcast. Everyone knows it's crap or bullshit, but guys have thousands of views ...
I usually dont watch Alite but had to see this train wreck of an interview
and like that...he was gone
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

the only interesting thing he said was if he got his button with the Gambinos it means more than getting your button with the bonnanos or lucheses
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Pennisi and Tom dropped an episode tonight where John talks about how he met the kid once at a wake for the kid’s uncle, and the kid’s Dad circled back around shortly after to tell John in person that his son went bad and was wearing a wire. As usual, John was pretty coy when Tom asked what he thought about the Pasqua episode, because they both watched it. John said they were Staten Island guys but were under Crea Jr. in the Bronx crew. I can’t stress enough how shitty the commute for some of these guys must be.

Outside of the Alite’esque gangster tales, one thing this Pasqua kid said that stuck out was that being a Genovese associate was ‘as good as being a made guy’ and that the Genovese treat their guys really good. Considering the scope of the shit the Genovese are involved with, they have to have about a thousand associates (by law enforcement definition; somebody that contributes to and benefits from their relationship with a made guy) - but I feel like on one of the podcasts, Pennisi said the exact opposite about the Genovese? I recall him saying that in a lot of cases they won’t even send a made guy to go to bat for their associates on one of the episodes...anyone remember this?

also this Figs that the Pasqua kid namedropped as Underboss...any info on him? Besides him doing Karate and having a Dad that was involved, there doesnt seem to really be any info on him