Whitey question

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Whitey question

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I hope this image uploaded correctly. I remember a few years ago when they had the auction seeing a ton of jewelry. Like full racks or whatever you call them of rings, earrings, etc. There were a bunch of pieces that looked very modern, like the image i attached. It made me curious, how was he getting his hands on that stuff? I assumed the older jewelry came from old scores, fences, etc that he stashed along the way. So that could potentially mean he was getting help from either the feds, some of his old crew, or old prison buddies? I don't know how else he would wind up with pieces like an iced out pilsbury dough boy. That style of pendant is probably from around 2000-2007. Just found it interesting, would love to hear some thoughts. If the image didnt attach here is the url https://finance.yahoo.com/news/diamond- ... 01742.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
greekface
Prospect

Re: Whitey question

Post by greekface »

Interesting, gonna follow this thread to see what comes of it.. yeah thats like a mid 2000s rapper piece lol. Odd
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Re: Whitey question

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

greekface wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:13 am Interesting, gonna follow this thread to see what comes of it.. yeah thats like a mid 2000s rapper piece lol. Odd
There was more modern looking jewelry too, I used to be able find the entire catalogue of what was sold at this auction but now I can't. If i come across it I will post it. I mean look, he could have bought it for cheap off a homeless person (he bought identifications from a couple homeless people) or some situation where he paid way less than it was worth so he could eventually hawk it for a profit. But I am curious!
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.