Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Re: Luigi "The Dog" Oliveri

Post by joerock »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:46 pm
B. wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:05 am I saw photos of Oliveri working a stand at the feast in Peterstown sometime within the last few years. Looked much heavier.

His parents came to the US from Partinico, Sicily in thee 1970s. Not a town the DeCavalcantes recruit from and no reason to suspect a mafia connection, but thought it was interesting his family has such recent ties to Sicily.
Post em if you can please.

-Dante
I agree that would be interesting to see
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Sorry to dig up this thread I wanted to see if anybody knew any more about this guy. I love those picks almost surreal after reading the book. Ironically “The Dog” seems to have been the only dude with an IQ above room temperature

Idk if this has been said else where but I thought I’d post just in case it’s from the book
-Luigi was tight with Manny Riggi and it looks like he is the one that proposed him for membership
- Luigi would visit John riggi constantly buying him pastries, coffee, and having regular conversations
-“Manny Riggi, the old man’s son, was in thick with Oliveri and had been putting pressure on his father, telling him Luigi was a good and loyal guy and had been in the neighborhood his whole life”
-big ears Majuri and his crew refused to recognize Oliveri as a made guy along with Stango and them
- other crews and soldiers all though agreeing supposedly didn’t do it publicly because they had loyalty to John Riggi for all that

“From their point of view, Riggi had been a solid boss, taking care of them over the years, and they owed him.”

- the administration said if the hit ever took place on Luigi that they should kill Manny Riggi as well his “captain”
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

Shellack SR on utube with dat guy from Detroit............
......carry on yall
I been taught to listen to what's not said
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

B. wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:05 am I saw photos of Oliveri working a stand at the feast in Peterstown sometime within the last few years. Looked much heavier.

His parents came to the US from Partinico, Sicily in thee 1970s. Not a town the DeCavalcantes recruit from and no reason to suspect a mafia connection, but thought it was interesting his family has such recent ties to Sicily.

-Dante

There’s a photo of him from the festival in 2018
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Only thing they caught him for was untaxed cigarettes. Guy has half a brain probaly make him a Capo instead of all those old guys who wanted a FBI agent from rhode island to kill him lol.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

joerock wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:22 am

-Dante

Thanks, yeah he put on some lbs.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:57 am

-Dante

Yes he did for sure
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Ironically him gaining weight is what led to him disrespecting the family and leading to the murder conspiracy lmao shit reads like from the sopranos

“The DeCavs had recently put on a social event in a catering hall, not only for crime family members but also for outside relatives, including dozens of children. Luigi had walked in, full of self-importance, now thinking of himself as a made guy. An old-school gangster named “Tin Ear” Sclafani, a former enforcer for the family who was now past his day, had been sitting with his walking cane when Oliveri strutted past him. The old man lifted the cane and poked Oliveri in the belly. “Hey Luigi, look at you! You’re getting fat like your brother!” (Luigi’s brother was an extremely heavy individual, three to four hundred pounds.)

Luigi exploded, yelling and cursing, showing no respect for the old mobster in front of his wife and grandchildren and the other old timers sitting nearby. “You fucking old men! You don’t know what’s going on. Things are changing around here, and you better start fucking respecting me!”
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

joerock wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:13 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:57 am

-Dante

Yes he did for sure
All of the Oliveri are very heavy. He is the skinniest guy in his family ! Hes got good taste in watches.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:39 am Ironically him gaining weight is what led to him disrespecting the family and leading to the murder conspiracy lmao shit reads like from the sopranos

“The DeCavs had recently put on a social event in a catering hall, not only for crime family members but also for outside relatives, including dozens of children. Luigi had walked in, full of self-importance, now thinking of himself as a made guy. An old-school gangster named “Tin Ear” Sclafani, a former enforcer for the family who was now past his day, had been sitting with his walking cane when Oliveri strutted past him. The old man lifted the cane and poked Oliveri in the belly. “Hey Luigi, look at you! You’re getting fat like your brother!” (Luigi’s brother was an extremely heavy individual, three to four hundred pounds.)

Luigi exploded, yelling and cursing, showing no respect for the old mobster in front of his wife and grandchildren and the other old timers sitting nearby. “You fucking old men! You don’t know what’s going on. Things are changing around here, and you better start fucking respecting me!”
That story is hysterical 😂. Wouldn’t surprise me if Oliveri gets shot sometime down the line.(If he’s still active) Guy seems like an entitled fuck with little respect.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:39 am Ironically him gaining weight is what led to him disrespecting the family and leading to the murder conspiracy lmao shit reads like from the sopranos

It really could’ve been an alternative Sopranos plot line lol.

After coming out of rehab and regaining access to his duffel bag of chocolates, Chris gains weight, putting the final nail in the coffin of his male modeling aspirations. Adriana tells him “It’s ok Chrissy, there’s just more of you to love”, causing him to hit her. At a funeral, Junior pokes Chris in the belly with his cane: “You’re getting fat, just like your cousin. Neither of you ever had the makings of a varsity athlete”. Chris flies off the handle and gets wasted on a bottle of vodka, returns and starts harassing Bobby about his weight in front of the grieving family. Tony has to mediate a sit-down/intervention to stave off conflict. Chris: “I know, I know, Tone… I fucked up”. Tony: “You’re goddamn right you fucked up, and it’s the lasht time!”
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:51 pm Looks like the undercover agent who was close to Charlie Stango wrote a book about it lol
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Giovannis-Ring ... 164160350X
The Kindle ebook is currently heavily discounted on the Amazon US and Amazon Canada sites. Links:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B084Z6WPDV

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B084Z6WPDV
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

antimafia wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:10 pm
Rocco wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:51 pm Looks like the undercover agent who was close to Charlie Stango wrote a book about it lol
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Giovannis-Ring ... 164160350X
The Kindle ebook is currently heavily discounted on the Amazon US and Amazon Canada sites. Links:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B084Z6WPDV

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B084Z6WPDV
Good, his book was probably sh*t, his infiltration didn't net much and going around to all and anyone who will listen to him says his life is in danger and never will be the same. This self-aggrandizing books that these guys put out. Anytime an agent sucks the fart out of a seat at movie theater that a "mobster" sat in he turns it into a 300 page book of how he spent all these years trying to get close with people of importance and struck out everytime. They must put agents in UC spots when they don't know what to do with them. I'm not convinced it's some higher calling that they were "meant to do." I mean this guy spent years and for what?

Rant, done
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

He states himself in the mob museum interview the whole point was to get Stagno to flip on NY guys and to solve some unsolved Jersey Hits but that never panned out.

Overall the operation seems like a dud. Stagno didn’t flip, the charges are dropped against Nigro& Collina and the rest are “associates of an associate” who is barley a associate at all
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Everybody in that bust js either out of prison or tail end of the prison terms. The only thing interested was some members that were not previously known to us, allegedly "grooms" and or someone else. And the most interesting part that we wanted to know he used alias or was now leaning towards bullshitting.