John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by NJShore4Life »

Hahaha , you beat me to it.

Saw the front page cover of The Post this morning and got a good chuckle over my morning coffee at the corner bodega
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Talk about a slow news day. Well this will drive some traffic to his "content" anyway I guess.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Its not like we have a crucial Mayoral primary and all the subway crime but the NYPost chooses this as the cover instead...

"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:49 am Hahaha , you beat me to it.

Saw the front page cover of The Post this morning and got a good chuckle over my morning coffee at the corner bodega
Same exact situation I was in this morning lol made my day
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Holy shit lol I can’t stop laughing looking at the thing. Also the guy in the photo is Anthony Guzzo right ?

Man his feud with Jerry Capeci is hilarious he must be fuming right now
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:04 am Holy shit lol I can’t stop laughing looking at the thing. Also the guy in the photo is Anthony Guzzo right ?
Yes
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Great one with Scott, most authoritative expert on Detroit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zicwOk49q0k

That said. GRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr, Scott, we need to have sitdown over this founding father's thing. Not to take away in any way, shape or form the esteemed reps of Zerilli and Tocco, but Detroit was an intact family going back to the 1900's. What did they create post-prohibition? The family was there, the hierarchy existed, this whole 1931 "formation of LCN" really needs to be put to sleep. It's the mob equivalent of Columbus discovering that the world was round. Organizationally, the only thing that changed was the changeover from BOB to Commission and perhaps some implementation of rules but aside from that...

Would you be up for an open debate about this?
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Im surprised Scott hasnt started a YT channel, he would definitely have a loyal core of viewers on there. If he did, who knows maybe Chris Christie can go on there and debate Scott...I would watch it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

And yeah, someone sent me a pic of the cover and when I was at Wawa this morning, seen it and started laughing.

In all honesty, it's an oversimplification of events but it'll give them something to address in their 30 in 30. I don't believe in divine intervention but I also don't believe he's lying. Or maybe he has a better link to God than I do, I've prayed dozens of times for a sign and the Big Man Upstairs has me on hidden or blocked, I dunno. Maybe I will pay to join Franzese's crew and see if that works out. :shock:
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:39 am Im surprised Scott hasnt started a YT channel, he would definitely have a loyal core of viewers on there. If he did, who knows maybe Chris Christie can go on there and debate Scott...I would watch it.
I'd like to debate it on here, where we can post facts, have time to research our responses. Anyone who knows me knows I'll always be in Scott's corner and that any criticisms are constructive criticisms, my only aim is the truth, not to toot my horn or build a rep. I've been at this on and off since 2001 and if I wanted my name to be out there it would. Also, I'm a fat bastard, rode a bike the other day and my knees kept kicking my stomach into my chest, minghia.

Again, I can debate organization and operation all day, whereas Scott can provide an on the spot bio of each and every member as well as behind the scenes info. Information is a two way street and if he's open to it, Anti, B., and myself can present a different take that he may wish to consider and incorporate. Not trying to steamroll him.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:45 am
Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:39 am Im surprised Scott hasnt started a YT channel, he would definitely have a loyal core of viewers on there. If he did, who knows maybe Chris Christie can go on there and debate Scott...I would watch it.
I'd like to debate it on here, where we can post facts, have time to research our responses. Anyone who knows me knows I'll always be in Scott's corner and that any criticisms are constructive criticisms, my only aim is the truth, not to toot my horn or build a rep. I've been at this on and off since 2001 and if I wanted my name to be out there it would.

Again, I can debate organization and operation all day, whereas Scott can provide an on the spot bio of each and every member as well as behind the scenes info. Information is a two way street and if he's open to it, Anti, B., and myself can present a different take that he may wish to consider and incorporate. Not trying to steamroll him.
Yeah obcourse. Regardless of the venue, it would be interesting to read up.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:48 am
Chris Christie wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:45 am
I'd like to debate it on here, where we can post facts, have time to research our responses. Anyone who knows me knows I'll always be in Scott's corner and that any criticisms are constructive criticisms, my only aim is the truth, not to toot my horn or build a rep. I've been at this on and off since 2001 and if I wanted my name to be out there it would.

Yeah obcourse. Regardless of the venue, it would be interesting to read up. Btw, whats Scott's handle on here?
Scott22.

If he's open to it I'm down. It won't be an "I'm right, you're wrong, GFY" argument. That's not how I roll. If anything, he'd be helping me, every time he mentions the founding dons of 1931 another laptop gets thrown through the window, my future ex-wife gets p.o'd and then I gotta sleep on the couch. I blame Scott for all the the nights my worst half shelved me from my own tempur pedic. My back aches every other week.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

I’m sure as with many others here, I would love to see this debate, conducted rigorously and respectfully. This sort of thing would be very interesting and valuable. I’m really hoping that CC and Scott can find a way to make it happen.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

The New York Post should be made for doing this hit on Pennisi lol
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:08 am The New York Post should be made for doing this hit on Pennisi lol

Cant be made , I was looking for the NY post today it was on a shelf