Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

motorfab
Full Patched

Re: Montreal Mafia status - Post Rizzuto Era

Post by motorfab »

AntComello wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:05 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:47 am
AntComello wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:37 pm
Frank wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:58 am He didnt last long on street lol
What happened
Kinda what I speculated on..... he was making moves, still knows people, still has contacts.......
Ooo ok gotcha doesn’t surprise me either...so did he get sent back to jail or am I misunderstanding something
He is awaiting the decision of the parole court. I guess he's incarcerated while he waits. Noted that the guy with whom he was seen may also return to prison because he was on probation too
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Oh Carolina. ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

The Hells, Russian mafiya, and Italian mafia are the main co-conspirators.

Pink Hill Man Sentenced to 6 ½ Years After Causing More Than $600 Million in Losses From Tobacco Smuggling and Tax Scheme
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ednc/pr/pi ... -smuggli-1

6 million pounds of tobacco were smuggled into Canada — with NC farmer’s help, feds say
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state ... 85428.html

791 M$ perdus dans la contrebande
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2021/ ... ontrebande
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

AntComello wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:05 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:47 am
AntComello wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:37 pm
Frank wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:58 am He didnt last long on street lol
What happened
Kinda what I speculated on..... he was making moves, still knows people, still has contacts.......
Ooo ok gotcha doesn’t surprise me either...so did he get sent back to jail or am I misunderstanding something
Yep, back inside...
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Organized crime leader Raynald Desjardins back behind bars

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... ehind-bars
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

They still have to decided whether or not to revoke his parole. So there's still a chance he'll be let back out, though unlikely.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

The police of the Eclipse group spoiled Saturday evening the festive dinner of the Hells Angels Michel Lamontagne, who was arrested and charged with possession of a prohibited weapon, La Presse learned .

Lamontagne, who was celebrating his 45th birthday, was in the company of influential Montreal organized crime individuals, in the Prima Luna restaurant located on boulevard Henri-Bourassa in the Rivière-des-Prairies district, in the east of Montreal, when, At around 8:40 p.m., police officers specializing in monitoring bars and collecting intelligence on organized crime arrived in the establishment.

“The police were checking for compliance with Public Health rules. They wanted to check if the owners of the establishment had a permit for a terrace and went inside. They then found that individuals were illegally dining. They saw a man coming out of a storage room where they then discovered a weapon, and arrested him, ”said agent Caroline Chevrefils of the Service de police de la Ville de Montréal (SPVM).

According to our information, the Hells Angels Martin Robert and Stéphane Plouffe, described by the police as one of the most influential members of Montreal organized crime, were at a table, in the company of Francesco Del Balso.

The latter was convicted in the wake of the important Colosseum investigation conducted by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) against the Rizzuto clan between 2001 and 2006.

At another table, according to our information, sat Marco Pizzi, considered by the police as an influential member of the Montreal mafia, and Davide Barberio, labeled by the police as the street boss of the mafia.

Lamontagne was charged with possession of a firearm and breaking an order prohibiting him from owning a weapon, Sunday, at the Montreal courthouse.

The prosecution objected to his release and his bail hearing was set, rhetorically, for Tuesday.

With the Queen and her son-in-law

Michel Lamontagne, a member of the Montreal section, is said to be the latest contender to have been promoted to the Hells Angels a little over a year ago.

According to our information, Lamontagne, who is said to be active in the Laurentians region, is very close to Stéphane Plouffe and Martin Robert, for whom he would have acted as a witness at the latter's wedding, in a sumptuous ballroom in the city center. of Montreal, in December 2018.

In 2006, Michel Lamontagne was arrested in an RCMP investigation into arms and narcotics traffickers named Cleopatra during which Martin Robert's stepmother, Sharon Simon, aka the Queen of Kanesatake, was also arrested. and accused. Lamontagne was sentenced to six months for gangsterism in the wake of the Cleopatra project.

In 2008, he was also sentenced to two years in prison for drug trafficking and possession of a weapon.

No statement of offense was given to customers of the restaurant where Lamontagne was arrested on Saturday evening. On the other hand, the police officers drew up a general infringement report (RIG) against the restaurateur, which will be submitted to a prosecutor.

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... d-arme.php
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Craintes d’attentats entre mafieux

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2021/ ... re-mafieux
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

antimafia wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:21 am Craintes d’attentats entre mafieux

So, my hunch was correct, Dejardins isnt going quietly. Say what you want about the guy, hes nobodies phony.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:52 am
antimafia wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:21 am Craintes d’attentats entre mafieux

So, my hunch was correct, Dejardins isnt going quietly. Say what you want about the guy, hes nobodies phony.
So they got raynalds body card with a list of rizzuto guys cars and license plates. Someone’s is going to get hit soon. These guys just don’t stop in Canada I love it lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

It's surprising they're moving so soon considering he's already under heavy surveillance. You'd think they'd wait :D I think you're just asking to get caught moving right now.

It's odd police didn't wait until he got to his destination in Montreal before pulling him over too. Would of been better to see where/ who he was meeting that day.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I’m going to be shocked if desjardins gets paroled again with this now

I wonder if Desjardins seriously stands a chance or it’s going to be a one sided massacre
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:41 pm I’m going to be shocked if desjardins gets paroled again with this now

I wonder if Desjardins seriously stands a chance or it’s going to be a one sided massacre
You should never, ever be shocked by a violent unrepentant criminal being released from custody in Canada. The "justice" system here is a joke lol.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The odds are seriously against him. If I were desjardins I would move far away from all that. Atleast go to Quebec City and try something there, montreal is packed with guys that want him dead.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Doubt moving 2 hours away will save him😂
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

You gotta give it to Desjardins, the guy has fuckin balls. I hope for entertainment purposes he gets released cuz I really want to see how this all plays out. Does anyone know if he is still allied with Mirarchi?
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.