Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Re: Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:27 am My Goodness! It's extortion. No DC Black or Norteno gives a fuck about Little Nicky Scarfo. He was spared the humiliating extortion of Gotti (an ordered beating by Barry Mills followed by extortion to the tune of hundreds of thousands of $). Come out of your mafia nostalgic comas.
So Gotti was beaten up by the AB's in Marion? I knew about the fight with the black guy but not sure that I knew about him being beat up by other white guys. Where can you find more info on Gotti's interactions with the brand?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:27 am My Goodness! It's extortion. No DC Black or Norteno gives a fuck about Little Nicky Scarfo. He was spared the humiliating extortion of Gotti (an ordered beating by Barry Mills followed by extortion to the tune of hundreds of thousands of $). Come out of your mafia nostalgic comas.
That's not what happened. You're just pulling shit out of your ass now. You don't get to make up your own facts.
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:37 amSo Gotti was beaten up by the AB's in Marion? I knew about the fight with the black guy but not sure that I knew about him being beat up by other white guys. Where can you find more info on Gotti's interactions with the brand?
No, he wasn't attacked by the AB. There had reportedly been a deal for Gotti to provide AB Leader Barry Mills a lawyer as part of them protecting him inside. For whatever reason, Gotti didn't make this happen and Mills withdrew the AB's protection. Keep in mind this was in 1994. But it wasn't until 1996 that Gotti was attacked by black inmate Walter Johnson in what, by all appearances, was a personal beef between the two. As I've pointed out before, Johnson was a nut who would later kill cop and probably didn't care who was protecting who.That happened after Gotti then hired the AB to kill Johnson but he was released before they could get to him.
All roads lead to New York.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:54 am
That's not what happened. You're just pulling shit out of your ass now. You don't get to make up your own facts.
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:37 amSo Gotti was beaten up by the AB's in Marion? I knew about the fight with the black guy but not sure that I knew about him being beat up by other white guys. Where can you find more info on Gotti's interactions with the brand?
No, he wasn't attacked by the AB. There had reportedly been a deal for Gotti to provide AB Leader Barry Mills a lawyer as part of them protecting him inside. For whatever reason, Gotti didn't make this happen and Mills withdrew the AB's protection. Keep in mind this was in 1994. But it wasn't until 1996 that Gotti was attacked by black inmate Walter Johnson in what, by all appearances, was a personal beef between the two. As I've pointed out before, Johnson was a nut who would later kill cop and probably didn't care who was protecting who.That happened after Gotti then hired the AB to kill Johnson but he was released before they could get to him.
I'll correct yet again the Mafia-aholics. 1. John Greschner - a federal commissioner recommended taking Gotti out. Mills and the remaining commission nixed in favor of extortion and more importantly, a message. The message was sent via a Black Gorilla Family soldier that beat the shit out of Gotti. The BGF, a California gang, did this as a favor to the AB. This second assault had Gotti request that the AB reinstate the protection. If you don't know, you just don't know. It's obvious you don't know. The mafia controlled zero rackets in any of the high security prisons such as Atlanta, Marion, Leavenworth. All if this is attested to in court testimony and further validated by law enforcement, Richard Valdemar, written and oral (documentary). Gotti isn't shit in the federal prison system. Neither are his soldiers as I pointed out to a new podcast person from Brooklyn. Of course he didn't deny that while in Leavenworth, the mafia needed the AB to carry out wet work for them. Gotti got the shit kicked out of him straight up by W. Johnson due to Gotti being a blowhard and a dick. Of course, he couldn't avenge himself or with his crew as talking the talk and walking the walk way different in prison than a sneak job on the street. Stop creating the mafia history that feeds your vision of their omnipotence that Never was.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

https://youtu.be/9Te6EDVAuII?t=1642
This is the second assault - ordered by the AB on Gotti. This after the first assault he couldn't avenge on his own. Oh, the LE has it wrong; this can't be; it's John Gotti and the maaaaafia: NOT!
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:28 am I'll correct yet again the Mafia-aholics.
uh dude Wiseguy is the most critical and skeptical guy on here, he's the diametric opposite of a mafia fanboy
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

He's got all his facts regarding the AB wrong. Providing a lawyer - and paying for him - is being shaken down. This was in addition to cash payments that court testimony. Inclusive of pick-ups from his daughter by AB associates. This insistence prior that Scarfo, Gotti, et al are not being shaken down and it's all "light" extortion: whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:28 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:54 am
I'll correct yet again the Mafia-aholics. 1. John Greschner - a federal commissioner recommended taking Gotti out. Mills and the remaining commission nixed in favor of extortion and more importantly, a message. The message was sent via a Black Gorilla Family soldier that beat the shit out of Gotti. The BGF, a California gang, did this as a favor to the AB. This second assault had Gotti request that the AB reinstate the protection. If you don't know, you just don't know. It's obvious you don't know. The mafia controlled zero rackets in any of the high security prisons such as Atlanta, Marion, Leavenworth. All if this is attested to in court testimony and further validated by law enforcement, Richard Valdemar, written and oral (documentary). Gotti isn't shit in the federal prison system. Neither are his soldiers as I pointed out to a new podcast person from Brooklyn. Of course he didn't deny that while in Leavenworth, the mafia needed the AB to carry out wet work for them. Gotti got the shit kicked out of him straight up by W. Johnson due to Gotti being a blowhard and a dick. Of course, he couldn't avenge himself or with his crew as talking the talk and walking the walk way different in prison than a sneak job on the street. Stop creating the mafia history that feeds your vision of their omnipotence that Never was.
Nobody ever said Gotti or the LCN controlled any rackets in prison. That's not even the point.

Every time a new AB guy tells this story, it changes. Now the BGF was involved? While the AB has a business alliance with La Eme, they and the BGF are sworn enemies. The BGF is allies with La Eme rival Nuestra Familia. Not only that, the AB at the time was in a war with the DC Blacks, who are Allied with BGF. But now BGF is doing favors for the AB?

Funny how the this whole angle hasn't been reported anywhere else, as far as I know, except this AB documentary. Neither West or Roach ever mentioned that. And, as I said, the timeline doesn't match up with that claim and when Johnson attacked Gotti.

This isn't about the Mafia being omnipotent. I've never claimed that. If anything, this is really about your track record of trying to minimize anything related to the NY mob, either through your own speculation or rewriting history. You've done it a number of times. I don't know why but I suspect your handle might have something to do with it.
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:13 pm He's got all his facts regarding the AB wrong. Providing a lawyer - and paying for him - is being shaken down. This was in addition to cash payments that court testimony. Inclusive of pick-ups from his daughter by AB associates. This insistence prior that Scarfo, Gotti, et al are not being shaken down and it's all "light" extortion: whaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!
Nobody denied Gotti or Scarfo were paying the AB. Merlino did the same thing with the Mexicans while he was incarcerated in Texas. Frame the arrangement however you want.

What I'm saying is most reports on this seem to agree, for the most part, and there's only one that is claiming the Johnson attack on Gotti was ordered by the AB and that the BGF did it as a favor. As I said above, this doesn't jive given the history of both gangs, as well as the timeline involved. But you're happy to go with the outlier scenario for some reason. A reason I think is fairly obvious to anyone familiar with your posts.
Last edited by Wiseguy on Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

You can't read the paper for full testimony, it's obviously abbreviated and a paywall. The BGF and the DC Blacks allies? DC Blacks are not an organized gang with a structure. Due to it not having statehood, all D.C. convicts land in the federal prison system. California gangs are all allied once they leave the yards of Cali. BGF, Eme, NF, AB all do business together. The yard is split by race as that is what it is. The BGF is NOT allies with with the Eme. The Shamrock and the Hand have been sworn allies since the 1960s and their common enemies during desegregation has been the NF and the BGF. But that was years and years prior; today, they all work together and Yard violence is mostly intra-racial. The Brand controls all cliques starting with the Ride (Nazi Low-Riders) whom they once green-lighted. There is not a skinhead or peckerwood gang in this country - with maybe the exception of the DWB - that do not take orders from the Brand. Their reach is from N.Y. to Arizona. They dominate the Crank market and many others. If you're a white man in the system, you are rolling up to the Brand - directly - or indirectly (via the dozens of white cliques awaiting orders from kites sent throughout the system).
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:46 pm You can't read the paper for full testimony, it's obviously abbreviated and a paywall. The BGF and the DC Blacks allies? DC Blacks are not an organized gang with a structure. Due to it not having statehood, all D.C. convicts land in the federal prison system. California gangs are all allied once they leave the yards of Cali. BGF, Eme, NF, AB all do business together. The yard is split by race as that is what it is. The BGF is NOT allies with with the Eme. The Shamrock and the Hand have been sworn allies since the 1960s and their common enemies during desegregation has been the NF and the BGF. But that was years and years prior; today, they all work together and Yard violence is mostly intra-racial. The Brand controls all cliques starting with the Ride (Nazi Low-Riders) whom they once green-lighted. There is not a skinhead or peckerwood gang in this country - with maybe the exception of the DWB - that do not take orders from the Brand. Their reach is from N.Y. to Arizona. They dominate the Crank market and many others. If you're a white man in the system, you are rolling up to the Brand - directly - or indirectly (via the dozens of white cliques awaiting orders from kites sent throughout the system).
Holy hell, you cant even read. I said the AB is allied with La Eme against the BGF and Nuestra Familia. The alliances are on a business level and as further protection against their primary rivals.

Yes, things are separated by race. Hence the reason the BGF wouldn't be doing any favors for the AB, including attacking Gotti.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

They're not sworn enemies. They all do business together on the yards. Please. They're Cali prison gangs in the federal system; it's them vs. everyone else attitude. You're talking the 1960s. It's the 21st century. And the BGF now much smaller and mostly Bloods and Crips. NF and Eme are sworn enemies. To ward off the Eme AB alliance, the NF allied with the blacks. Anyway, I've tired of this and humor myself reading all of this great mafia power get dispelled every few weeks by the guys that lived it: no, the Italians didn't control the LES of Manhattan since prior to the 80s - it was the Cali cartel dealing and controlling right under their noses; no, Spanish Ray didn't report to Fat Tony and PRs mostly ran the illegal lottery business in Manhattan; Gotti, forget controlling the City, he barely controlled a borough.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm They're not sworn enemies. They all do business together on the yards. Please. They're Cali prison gangs in the federal system; it's them vs. everyone else attitude. You're talking the 1960s. It's the 21st century. And the BGF now much smaller and mostly Bloods and Crips. NF and Eme are sworn enemies. To ward off the Eme AB alliance, the NF allied with the blacks. Anyway, I've tired of this and humor myself reading all of this great mafia power get dispelled every few weeks by the guys that lived it: no, the Italians didn't control the LES of Manhattan since prior to the 80s - it was the Cali cartel dealing and controlling right under their noses; no, Spanish Ray didn't report to Fat Tony and PRs mostly ran the illegal lottery business in Manhattan; Gotti, forget controlling the City, he barely controlled a borough.
I don’t know who you're referring to but you've rewritten history as much as anyone else has. Into the 1990s, even after the Mafia had been marginalized in the drug trade, they still controlled construction, garbage, the garment center, JFK Airport, the food markets, etc. No other group was as powerful as them in New York. In fact, that still holds true today despite its continued decline.

I'm sorry your Outfit is in the state it's in but you're just going to have to put on your big boy pants and get over it.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

I’ve posted this before but people saying Gotti got his “ass beat” by Walter Johnson must have never been in a fight before in their lives. Yes, Gotti got into a fight and he may have gotten the worst of it. But as far as who won or who got their “ass whopped” we don’t really know.

Look at the photo of him after the fight, he had minimal damage and this is after getting into a prison fight with a grown man who was half his age. There’s no way in hell Gotti sat there and took a beating with his hands in his pockets and I’m sure he got a few licks in himself but there are no photos of the other guy after the fight. Gotti got into a fist fight in jail just as I’m sure he has been in dozens of times on the street. To try to spin it as anything more than that is disingenuous
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:08 pm
outfit guy wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:26 pm They're not sworn enemies. They all do business together on the yards. Please. They're Cali prison gangs in the federal system; it's them vs. everyone else attitude. You're talking the 1960s. It's the 21st century. And the BGF now much smaller and mostly Bloods and Crips. NF and Eme are sworn enemies. To ward off the Eme AB alliance, the NF allied with the blacks. Anyway, I've tired of this and humor myself reading all of this great mafia power get dispelled every few weeks by the guys that lived it: no, the Italians didn't control the LES of Manhattan since prior to the 80s - it was the Cali cartel dealing and controlling right under their noses; no, Spanish Ray didn't report to Fat Tony and PRs mostly ran the illegal lottery business in Manhattan; Gotti, forget controlling the City, he barely controlled a borough.
I don’t know who you're referring to but you've rewritten history as much as anyone else has. Into the 1990s, even after the Mafia had been marginalized in the drug trade, they still controlled construction, garbage, the garment center, JFK Airport, the food markets, etc. No other group was as powerful as them in New York. In fact, that still holds true today despite its continued decline.

I'm sorry your Outfit is in the state it's in but you're just going to have to put on your big boy pants and get over it.
That's racketeering. I'm talking gangster.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:19 pm I’ve posted this before but people saying Gotti got his “ass beat” by Walter Johnson must have never been in a fight before in their lives. Yes, Gotti got into a fight and he may have gotten the worst of it. But as far as who won or who got their “ass whopped” we don’t really know.

Look at the photo of him after the fight, he had minimal damage and this is after getting into a prison fight with a grown man who was half his age. There’s no way in hell Gotti sat there and took a beating with his hands in his pockets and I’m sure he got a few licks in himself but there are no photos of the other guy after the fight. Gotti got into a fist fight in jail just as I’m sure he has been in dozens of times on the street. To try to spin it as anything more than that is disingenuous
There's a guard interviewed on YouTube that will clarify. He called the guy a ***** and "don't you know who I am?" typical Gotti. This occurred walking along a cell block and Gotti strutting and refusing to turn sideways to make room. Walter Johnson waited for him on the yard and whipped him. Gotti hired tough guys. When he wasn't patient (they had to locate him within the system or get to him in solitary), he stopped paying the protection money he was already coughing up to act like a godfather. Thereafter, he was again assaulted by a BGF member; Gotti then reinstated his payment plan. He was housed next to an AB gorilla that watched over him.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

What about at the ADX Florence? There’s got to be a bunch of AB guys there, and there’s been numerous high profile wise guys there. Gravano, Casso, Rizzuto, Marcelo, etc. Is it safe to say they were “protecting” them as well? I know in Bad Blood it shows ABs beating Vito Rizzuto up in ADX, but that show takes a lot of liberties and some isn’t even based on any truth. What about Chapo? Do you think he needs to pay for any protection?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.