Giovanni Brusca is free

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Giovanni Brusca is free

Post by furiofromnaples »

Giovanni Brusca detto o verru (the pork) or scannacristiani (the mass killer) is free after spent 25 years in prison thanks to the law on the treatment of the justice collaborators.
The scandal is that,Brusca killed 200 and more people,push the botton of the detonatore on the Capaci massacre,kidnapped and killed the son of the pentito DiMatteo for forced him to stop collaborating.
But now is free and have only 4 years of probation.
elasticman
On Record

Re: Giovanni Brusca is free

Post by elasticman »

What a sick joke.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Like I said in the other thread about this, if this doesn't show the sick mentality of Western liberalism, nothing does. Not only is he out, he's out 45 days early.
All roads lead to New York.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:49 am Not only is he out, he's out 45 days early.

45 days on top of his already early release for good behaviour
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

"They sought justice, but they found the law". Unfortunaly the law on collaborators was made by Falcone and Borsellino and nothing can do against this law even in the Brusca case.
The law helped to weak the mob but for the crimes that committed Brusca deserved to stay in prison but the law said the opposte.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Disgraceful, but not too surprising. He deserves lupara bianca, not an early release.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Eboli is right. I also dont believe that Brusca will be welcomed with open hands....many current guys in Italy dont want to hear regarding Riina or Brusca...they are huge disgrace even in the eyes of the Mafia
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Villain wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:51 am Eboli is right. I also dont believe that Brusca will be welcomed with open hands....many current guys in Italy dont want to hear regarding Riina or Brusca...they are huge disgrace even in the eyes of the Mafia
He won't turn back to his town San Giuseppe Jato,he is a rat and will live watching his back for the rest of his life,in Italy the rats were killed.
SantoClaus
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by SantoClaus »

Villain wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:51 am Eboli is right. I also dont believe that Brusca will be welcomed with open hands....many current guys in Italy dont want to hear regarding Riina or Brusca...they are huge disgrace even in the eyes of the Mafia
There’s No Such Thing As The Mafia lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYn-o7rUY8I
“To know and not to do, is not to know”
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:49 am Like I said in the other thread about this, if this doesn't show the sick mentality of Western liberalism, nothing does. Not only is he out, he's out 45 days early.
Choice for guys like him should be death if you don't cooperate, life in prison in if you do. Same with Massino, Gravano, etc.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:04 pm Choice for guys like him should be death if you don't cooperate, life in prison in if you do. Same with Massino, Gravano, etc.
Death anyway, for guys like Brusca,Bagarella,Greco,Marchese and others like them. Brusca killed innocent kid and dissolved his body in acid. Marchese worked in "Room of death" , Vincenzo Sinagra claimed that Marchese liked to jerk off while torturing people and dissolving their body parts in acid.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:04 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:49 am Like I said in the other thread about this, if this doesn't show the sick mentality of Western liberalism, nothing does. Not only is he out, he's out 45 days early.
Choice for guys like him should be death if you don't cooperate, life in prison in if you do. Same with Massino, Gravano, etc.
One of the benefits of having the death penalty. Italy didn't, they had nothing to hold over Brusca's head, and now he's free.
All roads lead to New York.
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

What's even worse is that Vincenzo Chiodo, the one who actually strangled the boy Giuseppe Di Matteo on Brusca's orders, did even less time in prison than Brusca; I remember reading years ago he was sentenced to 18 years only and initially he wasn't even sent to jail but to house arrest. At the end the judges reluctantly jailed him, but specified that he only had to do 4,5 years in prison and could be transfered to house arrest again after that. An incredibly shameful decision....
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

It's a shame he's out, it reminded me of Jhon Jairo Velásquez, who killed a lot of people, then collaborated and was released, it all seems like a joke....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

It's like, how could they possible celebrate Falcone and Borsellino, their sacrifice? And let the guy who pressed the button out? It's like goddamn!! I'm calling it now, the Mancusos get off in their Maxi trial.

Just a shocking decision, did they even consider the victims and the effect this would have on the general population? They, the Masonry- Elite- Bosses- Braintrust of the State are going to pay the price eventually for using these guys as terrorist for hire.

This is one time where they need to throw caution to the wind and wack this guy, I wonder how Denaro feels about him living.