Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lutty12
Prospect

Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Post by Lutty12 »

This incident occured in Atlanta penitentiary where Larry Lawton first arrived in 1996. He mentioned this one of his videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ67VWbyAak&t=764s - go to 12:20.

"I was with Nicky Scarfo. Nicky Scarfo was a crazy dude. High profile. He ended up stabbing a guy right in the middle of the yard".
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Nicky Scarfo stabbing another inmate

Post by outfit guy »

Not sure I believe anything that guy states. Nicky is so feared, he too like Gotti, was being shaken down by the Brand in Marion.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

I've never heard of Nicky getting shaken down by the AB's. Lawton seems pretty legit though, I haven't seem anyone call him out on bs, and he seems like a genuine guy. Not saying everything is fact but i think he has a pretty good reputation. That being said I asked about this a couple weeks ago, no one seemed to be able to expand on Scarfo stabbing another inmate. Only place I've ever heard it was on one of Larry's videos.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Lutty12
Prospect

Post by Lutty12 »

Tbf I haven't read his book. His book may provide a more detailed explanation.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

It was a dementia moment like Uncle Junior shooting Tony... "Take that, you f'n Irishman!"
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

B. wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:49 pm It was a dementia moment like Uncle Junior shooting Tony... "Take that, you f'n Irishman!"
Incorrect. Junior said "Cazzata malanga" It means something like "bullshit malanga".
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Wasn't quoting Junior.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:24 pm
B. wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:49 pm It was a dementia moment like Uncle Junior shooting Tony... "Take that, you f'n Irishman!"
Incorrect. Junior said "Cazzata malanga" It means something like "bullshit malanga".
Pussy Malanga, the eternal fight in Uncle June's head
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

dude he was referencing the Oregon Diner thing
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:13 pm
I understand now. The murder of William F. Dugan in a diner at 3rd St. and Oregon Av. in the summer, 1963. Nicky Scarfo stabbed that Irish longshoreman to death in an argument over a booth with a butter knife.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Nick Prango wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:26 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:13 pm
I understand now. The murder of William F. Dugan in a diner at 3rd St. and Oregon Av. in the summer, 1963. Nicky Scarfo stabbed that Irish longshoreman to death in an argument over a booth with a butter knife.
yes he "stabbed the Irish motherfucker"
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:40 am I've never heard of Nicky getting shaken down by the AB's. Lawton seems pretty legit though, I haven't seem anyone call him out on bs, and he seems like a genuine guy. Not saying everything is fact but i think he has a pretty good reputation. That being said I asked about this a couple weeks ago, no one seemed to be able to expand on Scarfo stabbing another inmate. Only place I've ever heard it was on one of Larry's videos.
Sworn testimony of the shakedowns of Gotti and Scarfo. Do you actually believe a 4'8" guy without a gun is going to survive in Marion on reputation?
elasticman
On Record

Post by elasticman »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:08 pm
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:40 am I've never heard of Nicky getting shaken down by the AB's. Lawton seems pretty legit though, I haven't seem anyone call him out on bs, and he seems like a genuine guy. Not saying everything is fact but i think he has a pretty good reputation. That being said I asked about this a couple weeks ago, no one seemed to be able to expand on Scarfo stabbing another inmate. Only place I've ever heard it was on one of Larry's videos.
Sworn testimony of the shakedowns of Gotti and Scarfo. Do you actually believe a 4'8" guy without a gun is going to survive in Marion on reputation?
https://www.ocregister.com/2006/04/18/w ... eamed-big/

Hardly sounds like Scarfo was "shaken down". He made a deal with the Aryan Brotherhood for protection while he was in prison.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

elasticman wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:11 pm
outfit guy wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:08 pm
https://www.ocregister.com/2006/04/18/w ... eamed-big/

Hardly sounds like Scarfo was "shaken down". He made a deal with the Aryan Brotherhood for protection while he was in prison.
more like a soft extortion.. i'm sure he wasn't being threatened or punked but at the end of the day he paid in order to be protected.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

My Goodness! It's extortion. No DC Black or Norteno gives a fuck about Little Nicky Scarfo. He was spared the humiliating extortion of Gotti (an ordered beating by Barry Mills followed by extortion to the tune of hundreds of thousands of $). Come out of your mafia nostalgic comas.