John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Nick Prango »

funkster wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:00 pm I know next to nothing beyond the big names in Detroit, is this Lindbloom guy they interviewed legit or full of shit?
He was a low level associate of a Detroit crime family in the 90s/early00s. He spent 13 years in prison from 2003 until 2016. He is Tocco by blood on his mother's side. But i personally think that he is over exaggerating in most of the stories from his criminal past in his videos
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Chris Christie wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:59 am His latest one has Paul Tanso on, they described him as a "former made member" of Philadelphia so officially, I guess that settles it.

Personally, this whole Merlino-offerred-Luisi-his-own-Family seems so off to me, the only time this ever happened was in the Godfather Film where Tessio and Clemente were promised they could form their own Family. Would the other groups even recognize it or be ok with Merlino franchising the LCN?

And Tanso, I mean, oof. Guys in Philly much harder and more connected than him waited longer to get made I just find it hard to believe but... even the look on Pennisi's face gives away the questions swarming around in his brain about it. And given that Tanso never flipped, what made him "former?" Technically if all this is true, his capo flipped and Tanso left the life to go and live with him. It's a very strange thing.
I think that they are lying about Tanso. I don't believe Tanso was a made men.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Nick Prango wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 3:21 pm
Chris Christie wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 4:59 am His latest one has Paul Tanso on, they described him as a "former made member" of Philadelphia so officially, I guess that settles it.

Personally, this whole Merlino-offerred-Luisi-his-own-Family seems so off to me, the only time this ever happened was in the Godfather Film where Tessio and Clemente were promised they could form their own Family. Would the other groups even recognize it or be ok with Merlino franchising the LCN?

And Tanso, I mean, oof. Guys in Philly much harder and more connected than him waited longer to get made I just find it hard to believe but... even the look on Pennisi's face gives away the questions swarming around in his brain about it. And given that Tanso never flipped, what made him "former?" Technically if all this is true, his capo flipped and Tanso left the life to go and live with him. It's a very strange thing.
I think that they are lying about Tanso. I don't believe Tanso was a made men.
Only family Tanso got made into was the Alabama Trailer Park Family
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Tanso is just reformed now. Back to the weirdo he always was. Luisi is like an extremely current version of Howard Stern/Charles Manson. He's no leader, but he's good at putting a lot of weirdos in the same and capitalizing on it.
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Beyond Tanso seeming like a questionable candidate for membership, he's an entertaining little character. Just this strange guy who nods along to Luisi. Seems like a guy with a real hard luck life. If he got some kind of honorary button from a barely-recognized Philly-Boston crew, good for him.

This show has a good, dry sense of humor... last time Luisi was on, Pennisi told him if he had an entire family of Paul Tansos he would run the entire state of MA. This time they asked Luisi who his admin would have been if he broke off into his own family, and Pennisi joked Tanso should be underboss. Luisi replied deadpan that Tanso would be a capo, hahaha.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

B. wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:05 pm Beyond Tanso seeming like a questionable candidate for membership, he's an entertaining little character. Just this strange guy who nods along to Luisi. Seems like a guy with a real hard luck life. If he got some kind of honorary button from a barely-recognized Philly-Boston crew, good for him.

This show has a good, dry sense of humor... last time Luisi was on, Pennisi told him if he had an entire family of Paul Tansos he would run the entire state of MA. This time they asked Luisi who his admin would have been if he broke off into his own family, and Pennisi joked Tanso should be underboss. Luisi replied deadpan that Tanso would be a capo, hahaha.
Lmao
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

What do these people do for money now?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Paul BDSM Tanso. He's a weirdo.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Tell lies. Spin stories
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Paul "sexual proclivity" tanso. It actually looked like Luisi and Tanso were going to make out in that video.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

:lol:
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:37 am Paul "sexual proclivity" tanso. It actually looked like Luisi and Tanso were going to make out in that video.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 10:56 pm Paul BDSM Tanso. He's a weirdo.
I agree. Tanso is definitely a weird guy
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

In Pennisis latest video, towards the 28 min mark he said he is working on guest from the "old country" who was an "informant" or "corrobator" or whatever terminology they use in Italy for stool pigeons. Could it be Tommaso Bruschetta? I mean Pennisi said he watched it("our godfather") on Netflix in a previous episode.
Then Tom got overly excited and seemed to begin beating off on zoom.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Buscetta's long dead
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

chin_gigante wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:02 pm Buscetta's long dead
Its hologram.