Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Mikeymike12 »

newera_212 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:00 pm
dave wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:01 pm JC and Staxx address Hootie:

https://youtu.be/4GlnprD9650
The funniest thing about this video, low key, was JC straight up saying please do not donate any money toward him or the channel anymore, while he figures out the legal shit. It was very telling to see the difference in Staxx, who never said stop donating, but just be sure to specify that the money is earmarked for him alone and that it has nothing to do with Hootie. Lmao.
What’s the name of that video? Won’t let me open it up
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

does hootie have any photos of him being around anyone?????If he was around 1 arm ronnie everyday for 20 years im sure he would have 1 photo
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I think hootie was playing Jc from the start and was planning on scamming him.Jc brings nothing to the table and i think he wanted staxx to be his little bitch boy but it didnt work out that way
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Yea Staxx and JC did that video referencing hootie and nothing since. I think they went their seperate ways. Staxx is making videos of himself working on his mothers house and shit. It's funny they all have fake accounts and comment on each others videos talking shit. But yea that guy JC is just strange. Even if he did everything he says he did, some people just don't have the personality to host a show.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Whoooo cares about selling weed....this guy JC thinks he has a story to tell... and a poker table in the back.. like what did he do flip a poker table upside down? It just looks weird.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:49 am Whoooo cares about selling weed....this guy JC thinks he has a story to tell... and a poker table in the back.. like what did he do flip a poker table upside down? It just looks weird.
:lol: I know right? And WTF does the poker table background have to do with that? It's not like he has a Vegas background or something. Like I said the guy is a weirdo. I think all these other podcasts jc, staxxx, hootie, will fizzle out in the next couple months.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 5:21 am Yea Staxx and JC did that video referencing hootie and nothing since. I think they went their seperate ways. Staxx is making videos of himself working on his mothers house and shit. It's funny they all have fake accounts and comment on each others videos talking shit. But yea that guy JC is just strange. Even if he did everything he says he did, some people just don't have the personality to host a show.
Yeah they def all have fake accounts because they all have 0 posts and followers except either Hootie or Staxx and they always defend one or the other vehemently and are obviously fake. So cringe
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

bluehouse wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:59 pm does hootie have any photos of him being around anyone?????If he was around 1 arm ronnie everyday for 20 years im sure he would have 1 photo
Better yet, show me a picture of him and Alphonse together...I stopped watching Hootie, he's too erratic and contradicts himself...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Yeah his "ex weed driver" may come on... is this guy as stupid and lame as he looks... because he certainly says the dumbest things and thinks somehow hes going to get subs with his current platform of ground breaking ideas and guests
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Wish those Colombo’s that flipped from 2011 would come out of witness protection. Instead we got Wannabe drug addicts fighting over Instagram
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:28 pm Wish those Colombo’s that flipped from 2011 would come out of witness protection. Instead we got Wannabe drug addicts fighting over Instagram
I’ve said it before but I’m really surprised Colombo capo Anthony Russo hasn’t been on one of these guys shows yet. He already did the Trevor McDonald one might as well lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 6:28 pm Wish those Colombo’s that flipped from 2011 would come out of witness protection. Instead we got Wannabe drug addicts fighting over Instagram
I'd love to see a Dino Calabro interview with Pennisi and Tom LaVecchia...his crew put in alot of work for the Colombo family...would love to get more insight into the Will Bill hit and others...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:02 pm
I'd love to see a Dino Calabro interview with Pennisi and Tom LaVecchia...his crew put in alot of work for the Colombo family...would love to get more insight into the Will Bill hit and others...
I stopped watching those videos, but If Dino Calabro was to ever come out, I’ll watch it right away.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Those Colombo guys from Gioeli’s crew who flipped all seem like knuckle draggers. I could be wrong but none of them strike me as having the self awareness to do an interview like that. That’s only said based on court testimony and quotes and stuff like that though, so who knows. I wouldn’t be surprised, health permitting, if Gioeli himself launches an online platform when he comes home. He was ahead of the curve with the blog and trying to control the narrative damn near 10 years ago... and he didnt even rat
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Especially hard when the Gioeli crew had 10 hit plus a cop & nun. Would be especially bad optics but I would live to see an interview. Would love to hear about any lucrative scams and some guys we’ve never heard of