Yonkers

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Re: Yonkers

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

IDK why I had associated the Crea's with that gang. My mistake
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Southshore88 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:28 pm
PolackTony wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:22 pm Going way back, the Genovese had some presence in Yonkers I’ve always assumed, but I’d like to know more.

Chicago capo/boss Philly Alderisio and his cousin Chicago member Patsy Ricciardi were both originally from Yonkers.
Was Mario Gigante or Danny Pagano’s crew out of Yonkers? I know they were both Westchester crews. Along with Nick Ratteni going back even further.
I doubt Retenni lived in Yonkers. He was absolutely loaded. Didn't he live in Rye, Katonah, or like pound ridge?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

Didn’t greg depalma have a club in yonkers years ago as well?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Yonkers103 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:45 am Didn’t greg depalma have a club in yonkers years ago as well?
I think he had a theater up there also that went bust.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:55 am
PolackTony wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:22 pm Going way back, the Genovese had some presence in Yonkers I’ve always assumed, but I’d like to know more.

Chicago capo/boss Philly Alderisio and his cousin Chicago member Patsy Ricciardi were both originally from Yonkers.
Was Mario Gigante or Danny Pagano’s crew out of Yonkers? I know they were both Westchester crews. Along with Nick Ratteni going back even further.
I doubt Retenni lived in Yonkers. He was absolutely loaded. Didn't he live in Rye, Katonah, or like pound ridge?
Cockeyed Nick Rattenni and old man Milo had offices in YonkersA-1 carting ..Genovese, Nick had a house on Rockledge ave yonkers , Owned lots of houses around Midland Ave Yonkers his Family is still in some of them ,Somebody should do a book on there history ,It is still going and tons of stories out there ,
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:02 am
Yonkers103 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:45 am Didn’t greg depalma have a club in yonkers years ago as well?
I think he had a theater up there also that went bust.
That was Westchester Premier Theater in Tarrytown.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

joeycigars wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:11 am
CornerBoy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:55 am

Cockeyed Nick Rattenni and old man Milo had offices in YonkersA-1 carting ..Genovese, Nick had a house on Rockledge ave yonkers , Owned lots of houses around Midland Ave Yonkers his Family is still in some of them ,Somebody should do a book on there history ,It is still going and tons of stories out there ,
You mean Rockledge Pl or Rockledge Rd? If the latter, than that is of course one of the more affluent sections of Yonkers (by Sarah Lawrence and close to Bronxville).
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Bonanno captain Nick Alfano and some of his crew lived in and around Yonkers.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

When the feds took Greg DePalma's Scarsdale house - he moved into a two (2) bedroom co-op in Tuckahoe which is the town that borders Yonkers.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:51 pm When the feds took Greg DePalma's Scarsdale house - he moved into a two (2) bedroom co-op in Tuckahoe which is the town that borders Yonkers.
Is that when he swapped the Bentley for the PT Cruiser too?