John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Shellackhead »

jimmi_beans8 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:43 pm who was the informant? i kno he testified,,,but did it ever come up how the GUYS get pinched
He said the informants were 2 associates.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Maybe a reference to that Spinelli and the other 60 yr old guy that got pinched selling drugs.

In one of his earlier videos he mentioned a associate on Staten Island alerted the authorities to his status as a made guy. Said the guy has been an informer for 15 yrs and is still out there wearing a wire to this day
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

@dave,,,,wasnt dat petey bs?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

I understand that but theres a difference between someone whos family is from park avenue and someone who Has a mansion in staten island.Arilotta would probably be succesfull but he would never be anywhere close to being a ceo of google or at&t .
[/quote]

perfectly put, bluehouse
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:14 pm In one of his earlier videos he mentioned a associate on Staten Island alerted the authorities to his status as a made guy. Said the guy has been an informer for 15 yrs and is still out there wearing a wire to this day
I thought he had referenced that the guy on Staten Island who had been cooperating for 15 years was a "friend" i.e. made
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I know next to nothing beyond the big names in Detroit, is this Lindbloom guy they interviewed legit or full of shit?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

His latest one has Paul Tanso on, they described him as a "former made member" of Philadelphia so officially, I guess that settles it.

Personally, this whole Merlino-offerred-Luisi-his-own-Family seems so off to me, the only time this ever happened was in the Godfather Film where Tessio and Clemente were promised they could form their own Family. Would the other groups even recognize it or be ok with Merlino franchising the LCN?

And Tanso, I mean, oof. Guys in Philly much harder and more connected than him waited longer to get made I just find it hard to believe but... even the look on Pennisi's face gives away the questions swarming around in his brain about it. And given that Tanso never flipped, what made him "former?" Technically if all this is true, his capo flipped and Tanso left the life to go and live with him. It's a very strange thing.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Just listened to the podcast there and Luisi says something interesting about how things would run in Boston whenever he took a trip to Philadelphia. He says, "my cousin Paulie – my other cousin Paulie – he was acting captain while I was gone."

I'm assuming this must be a reference to Paul Pepicelli.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Also, the expression on Pennisi's face is hysterical when he finds out that Philadelphia made Previte a captain:

Screenshot_20210520-162222_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Luisi said he gave Ligambi his nickname, that stunk out loud to me.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Luis was a bum who happened to have a quality crew around him -
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Chucky wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:09 am Luisi said he gave Ligambi his nickname, that stunk out loud to me.
It was Joey who gave him that nickname. I haven’t listened to a word of this Hootie fanook and don’t know why anyone would give him attention.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:26 am Also, the expression on Pennisi's face is hysterical when he finds out that Philadelphia made Previte a captain:

Screenshot_20210520-162222_YouTube.jpg
LOL
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Just started watching it but... is Paulie Tanso wearing a choker? Hahaha. That's a first.