Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Cheech »

The kid Hooties pilled out of his face.
Thats all Ill say. The rest is wwf
and like that...he was gone
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I need an IG just to see this
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Cheech wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 4:17 am The kid Hooties pilled out of his face.
Thats all Ill say. The rest is wwf
He looks like he lives in north haven
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

I cannot believe how Hootie can make videos that banged-up and expect any single human being to take him seriously. He's officially all done. Stacks didn't win, Hootie just lost
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

JC and Staxx address Hootie:

https://youtu.be/4GlnprD9650
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dave wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:01 pm JC and Staxx address Hootie:

https://youtu.be/4GlnprD9650
Hootie has to answer this video or he aint a true IG you tube Gangster "The toughest guy on IG " as Hootie Tootie calls himself , Cant make this shit up,
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Rats burning each other. I mean not surprising.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Honestly I think both of them are trying this “reformed criminal charity type scam” Where they go out in public and try to do charity and this and then talk about how it’s for the kids and then they start a project and do a kick starter go fund me and then just keep all the money
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

bluehouse wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:31 am i think hootie was doing fine before he started doing interviews.Then when he started doing interviews he remembered how much he loved the life.In life if you ever want to move on from something you got to try and forget about it,hootie for the past year has done nothing but talk about it every day.He gets out of prison works a shitty job and is estranged from all his friends and family, he should of just not ratted and then when he got out he might of been able to get made which was his dream his whole life.The guys an idiot he made jc and hootie shirts and now he cant sell them because that show doesnt exsist anymore and hes stuck with them.Who the fuck starts selling merch without atleast 50k subscribers
HAhah that was exactly my point. Who starts selling merch RIGHT at the very beginning? That kind of tells you all you need to know about him right there. Classic NYC hustler type. I can see him taking Staxx's money or whatever for donations since he probably got pissed at Staxx not being who he turned out to be or just got sick of him which is pretty easy to do since he is annoying as hell. Apparently Staxx called the police on Hootie and filed an order of protection but we don't know if that is true yet but I can believe it. Staxx telling people he is having A list celebrities on his shitty shitty platform. The whole thing is a DUMPSTER FIRE. Maybe Hootie stole the "donations" because Staxx didn't pay him back for the money he gave him or something. I think one is on opiates which is Hootie and Staxx is smoking crack.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

HOLY FUCK he is saying you can pay for dinner for multiple made men and associates....

LEARN MORE
The Commission Tour
The Commission Tour is where YOU can have dinner with a made-man. There are gonna be book signings.

Speakers

LIVE Chattin With $taxx & Frinds From Las Vegas , NV
For the first time ever multiple made-men and associates joining together for a good cause. Don't miss out!!!!!!!!!

Ok so does he think that Anthony Luciano Raimondi guy is made? and that Larry Mazza is made? Funny how Larry Mazza never said he was made until recently for views. I infact remember when Larry Mazza said he was NOT made but was proposed but hey who cares they are all sloppy motherfuckers.

I assume John Pennisi is somehow involved in this which is really quite low for John but hey if he is getting money for it...I mean I always thought Pennisi was big on you know...Integrity and Honor..

This whole thing is pathetic and the way it is marketed is cringe-y. This guy is a con just like Hootie but wow its gotten so bad.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Big shocker, this ratcast(stole that from someone else, hilarious term) is donzo because 2 junkies fought over 1500 bucks worth of T-shirts and spent the few hundred back on junk. I wonder if we could set up some type of boxing or MMA match, both guys would be willing to make complete fools of eachother for a few hundred bucks. I wonder if Staxx really did call the cops, wouldn't be surprised. Of all the derelicts I definitely prefer Arilotta and Pennisi and wish Arilotta would replace Fanookia. Now Fanookia is breaking Big John's balls and laughing right and left, I actually hope he runs into Big John, he'd get slapped silly. I hadn't tuned into see John Alite's imaginary stories for a month or 2 and at least he knows how to tell a made up story. Another derelict of course is Anthony Raimondi, his podcast was pretty hilarious, he'd be a perfect replacement for Twitchy Borello. I also listened to the Giuliana/Franzese podcast, Michael literally reads off a script every episode he does. He did again tease at the big Rat Appalaichan meeting between him and Senile Sammy. Maybe they will go hunt down Hoffa's body together
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Franzese recently interviewed Al Bundy ( Ed... forget his last name..) he appears to be trying to transition out of the typical content from these mobcast......
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Hooties last video on IG he says he’s at a charity event in Delaware speaking to the youth. But you can see the scoreboard behind him in the video says Wayne PAL which is somewhere in NJ, and the only event that’s been there is a trading card expo. The guy really needs help. I would feel bad but it seems like he’s still out there trying to con and scam people.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:22 am Hooties last video on IG he says he’s at a charity event in Delaware speaking to the youth. But you can see the scoreboard behind him in the video says Wayne PAL which is somewhere in NJ, and the only event that’s been there is a trading card expo. The guy really needs help. I would feel bad but it seems like he’s still out there trying to con and scam people.
I just saw that. Someone in his IG comments is calling him out because they recognized the gym. Jesus.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Say what you want but atleast Franzese & Gravano aren’t completely autistic. Atleast they don’t come off as complete drug addicts