Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Tonyd621 »

Rats calling all rats hypocrites. They are all indenial. John Alite and Russo are listed as witnesses in the same case so how can Alite say... they all were clown suits. .Staxx went to jail. Thats it. Thats all he did.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

bluehouse wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:01 pm
Hootie was never a big drug dealer.All the guys who are broke now always make up some bullshit story about losing their money either they gambled it or they lost it stocks or some woman stole it.Its better to look like you were balling and lost it than to look like you were selling just enough to make ends meet.
I think it’s been pretty established that Hootie was a big drug dealer. People on this board that knew him have confirmed this. And there are **tons** of guys who use to get real money in the street that blew it all and are total brokesters now. That’s actually really common. The street guy that makes millions and gets out of the life and still has millions years later is very very rare.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

bluehouse wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:01 pm i dont think its because he found out hootie was a rat.Something else happend all you needed was google and you can find out instantly that hootie cooperated.Not only staxx but jc and mickali and john penesi now dont nothing to do with him.I think now alite wants nothing to do with him.
I agree with this 1000%. There is no way it’s because of the LaBarca thing. Every single guest they had on their show cooperated. It just doesn’t make any sense. One part of the Vlad/Hootie interview on YouTube is literally titled “I am a rat”. I don’t get it. Unless Staxx is truly dumber than a box of rocks.

Someone in the YouTube comments of Staxx video said Hootie was hitting him up asking him for money. Just shady all around.

UPDATE: Staxx just said in a YouTube comment that Hootie stole money from him, JC, and MKali. And he said Hootie’s book deal got canceled.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 7:54 am
UPDATE: Staxx just said in a YouTube comment that Hootie stole money from him, JC, and MKali. And he said Hootie’s book deal got canceled.
Hootie robbed Staxx , JC, and MKaliI .........Hahaha :lol: I wanna see the show on this one fuck the all the other bullshit , Bring Gene in on it too ,These guys created a new kind mob Soap opera , This Shit is funny , Sammy should hold a sit down , Now Calandra looks like he lost his mind , where's Calco ?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Jesus this is a full blown soap opera

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Maybe it's a PR ploy for more "supporters" on both ends?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:55 am Maybe it's a PR ploy for more "supporters" on both ends?
Good point. If you look at all the videos on Staxx’s channel, they all are at like 180 views, 200 views, 300 views. These are videos that have been up for days and weeks. His “done with Hootie”video is quickly approaching 2,000 views in less than a day lolol
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Hootie-"his camp" calling out ppl that have nothing to do with it like that lady with the shelters. Now hooties talking about the Hoffa hit. Staxx in his moms basement.
Do any of them actually work for a living?
Heres who doesnt have two nickels to rub together:
•JC
•Mkali
•hootie
•staxx
•luisi
•Pennisi
•Alite
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:22 am Hootie-"his camp" calling out ppl that have nothing to do with it like that lady with the shelters. Now hooties talking about the Hoffa hit. Staxx in his moms basement.
Do any of them actually work for a living?
Heres who doesnt have two nickels to rub together:
•JC
•Mkali
•hootie
•staxx
•luisi
•Pennisi
•Alite
That's why they're doing podcasts....inflating stories, sharing stories that can't be verified, and telling lies and half-truths....it's all about the money. Stepping stones to bigger and better things.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Just another piece of proof that informants lie and lie so much they can't even keep track of their lies...

Hootie has said numerous times (including just 4 days ago) that he doesn't drink and that anyone who knew him on the "streets" would attest to that. Yet, he just posted a video showing what he was drinking for Cinco de Mayo.

Which makes you wonder, if they're willing to lie so much when they're "out of the life" who's to say how much they lied during their proffers or while they were on the stand testifying against others??
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I take back my previous comment about drinking - he didn't actually drink the beer and once again said he doesn't drink which was later in the video but I stand by my other statements.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:05 am I take back my previous comment about drinking - he didn't actually drink the beer and once again said he doesn't drink which was later in the video but I stand by my other statements.
Yeah he said in that Bek interview he would only drink like once a year for New Years Eve. He said he was usually the DD for his crew when they went out.

I might have to go back and listen to that Bek interview again because I swear that’s where he let it slip that he had been in a drug rehab program.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 9:58 am Just another piece of proof that informants lie and lie so much they can't even keep track of their lies...

Hootie has said numerous times (including just 4 days ago) that he doesn't drink and that anyone who knew him on the "streets" would attest to that. Yet, he just posted a video showing what he was drinking for Cinco de Mayo.

Which makes you wonder, if they're willing to lie so much when they're "out of the life" who's to say how much they lied during their proffers or while they were on the stand testifying against others??
Yep. You got a point here.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

how did hootie get his hands on other peoples money anyways? Who owes Hootie money for Youtube in the thousands lol....
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Now Hootie says Staxx called the police on him. Also says Staxx and his girl both OD’d on fentanyl. Staxx survived and his girl died.

Staxx offered to fight Hootie on camera in his YT comments. Now *that* would be high comedy.