Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Nick Prango »

Dapper_Don wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:45 am Image
Thanks. So Hootie is a liar. In every video he was repeating that he never testified against anyone.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:19 am In this latest video Bill Staxx says that he is no longer associated in any type of way with Hootie because it came to light some information that Hootie is being untruthful. Staxx says that he can't associate with people who are saying one thing and doing another thing. I wonder what is that? What did Hootie do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrKyfC ... hStaxxShow
That's kind of hypocritical, no? Considering that Staxx himself went into a long diatribe about "rats," yet interviews "rats" - or whatever they call themselves now - in addition to telling his audience he had Joe Watts secured as a guest....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4nkUfjdSPI
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:18 am
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:41 am Also is Michael Russo his brother?
I thought he said he was an only child
He's stated in early interview - I believe with Bek - that he had a sister.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 am
Nick Prango wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:19 am In this latest video Bill Staxx says that he is no longer associated in any type of way with Hootie because it came to light some information that Hootie is being untruthful. Staxx says that he can't associate with people who are saying one thing and doing another thing. I wonder what is that? What did Hootie do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrKyfC ... hStaxxShow
That's kind of hypocritical, no? Considering that Staxx himself went into a long diatribe about "rats," yet interviews "rats" - or whatever they call themselves now - in addition to telling his audience he had Joe Watts secured as a guest....

I totally agree. Staxx admires John Pennisi and he is a rat.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Dapper_Don wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:25 am Folks in the YouTube comments section are saying its because Hootie snitched on LaBarca in 2012 in addition to being queen for a day, also the whole situation on him going to mexico without knowing anyone to buy weed from the cartels was bullshit he stole from the movie Blow and did a little spin on it. Mkali apparently said it doessnt work like that you need to know somebody first.
I must have missed the story about buying 75 pounds. He said on Vlad he only went to Mexico once and all he got were 3 kilos of coke. He said they were getting their weed from Canada, thru Gene’s family.

The LaBarca stuff makes sense because in multiple interviews when he was explaining his cooperation, he said the Feds were trying to tie him to a body. So it’s almost certain that when he was queen for the day, he implicated LaBarca. I guess I’m just confused because wasn’t all of this already pretty public? How is Staxx just now realizing this stuff? Because if Staxx is choosing to no longer associate with anyone that cooperated, he’s gonna have a hard time finding interviews on Cosa Nostra stuff. It’s gonna be him and Tom LaVecchia twiddling their thumbs.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Wait so is LaBarca Hootie’s wife’s brother or was he his sisters husband?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Imagine if he went by “Anthony” instead of Anthino so people wouldn’t bring this up & he can go ahead & say that’s not my name, that’s another guy in the crew. My name is Anthony.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:10 pm Imagine if he went by “Anthony” instead of Anthino so people wouldn’t bring this up & he can go ahead & say that’s not my name, that’s another guy in the crew. My name is Anthony.
He has made mention in podcasts - maybe even Vlad - that his real name is Anthino when he's talked about his parents and childhood.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 am

That’s hysterical if he said that about Watts. I literally laughed out loud. Clueless. The people he’s had on his show cooperated same as Hootie at the end of the day. But maybe he doesn’t care about Frank Jr, Penisi, etc cuz they are more upfront about their cooperation?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am
Dapper_Don wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:25 am Folks in the YouTube comments section are saying its because Hootie snitched on LaBarca in 2012 in addition to being queen for a day, also the whole situation on him going to mexico without knowing anyone to buy weed from the cartels was bullshit he stole from the movie Blow and did a little spin on it. Mkali apparently said it doessnt work like that you need to know somebody first.
I must have missed the story about buying 75 pounds. He said on Vlad he only went to Mexico once and all he got were 3 kilos of coke. He said they were getting their weed from Canada, thru Gene’s family.

The LaBarca stuff makes sense because in multiple interviews when he was explaining his cooperation, he said the Feds were trying to tie him to a body. So it’s almost certain that when he was queen for the day, he implicated LaBarca. I guess I’m just confused because wasn’t all of this already pretty public? How is Staxx just now realizing this stuff? Because if Staxx is choosing to no longer associate with anyone that cooperated, he’s gonna have a hard time finding interviews on Cosa Nostra stuff. It’s gonna be him and Tom LaVecchia twiddling their thumbs.
I agree this was pretty public it just seems like he (Staxx) didnt do his research on Hootie from the get go. Staxx basically just learned about Cosa Nostra, various families, made man, etc in the past year on his show in front of everybodys eyes really (hence the crummy questions), and even then he is not the sharpest knife when it comes to this subject.

I want to see if (prob a matter of when) Hottie addresses all these things, Staxx. People have been slamming his IG with negative comments.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

i dont think its because he found out hootie was a rat.Something else happend all you needed was google and you can find out instantly that hootie cooperated.Not only staxx but jc and mickali and john penesi now dont nothing to do with him.I think now alite wants nothing to do with him.

Hootie was never a big drug dealer.All the guys who are broke now always make up some bullshit story about losing their money either they gambled it or they lost it stocks or some woman stole it.Its better to look like you were balling and lost it than to look like you were selling just enough to make ends meet.

and its impossible to do a podcast and not have rats unless you go the jeff carnasie route
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

SPEAKIN OF WHICH,,,,,but i dont even wanna kno,,,,,,
damn,,,jeff made longer than hootie
!!!!!
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

From the beginning I felt that there was something off but at the same time it was refreshing to "hear from a lower level street guy on the fringes" oppose to one of those guys born into it. He definitely always seemed full of himself like a bigshot and vain. He is even now making merch for his new podcast. Who does that? Makes merch for a podcast when you are first starting out. You must be a real fucking tool to buy a shirt and wear said t shirt from a podcast from a guy like him that is literally just starting.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

He said Anthino “Hootie” Russo isn’t him.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:31 am He said Anthino “Hootie” Russo isn’t him.
When did he say that? He literally hashtags some of his IG posts with #anthino and #thino.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.