Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by Extortion »

chubby wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:48 pm All these guys coming out of nowhere doing 50 different YouTube interviews and starting their own YouTube channel to tell their embellished stories over and over again is getting insane... they’re working it like it’s some get rich quick scheme or something... lol they have no clue how YouTube even works.. the glory days of making crazy money off YouTube are over.. unless these guys start doing daily vlogs and hanging out with the Paul brothers and maybe getting in on one of these disgraces that they calling boxing matches... maybe we can have alite box John gotti jr. on the next Jake Paul fight... or gene Borello vs. franzese , if franzese wins he keeps the right to call it “caporegime” and if he loses he has to from now on only refer to it as “skipper”.
OK so you two pairs certain amounts of money and that hasn’t changed for views but advertisers pay and will contact pages to advertise so you can look up how much people make on YouTube based on the views and once you hit like 300,000 subscribers you are making good money
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Extortion wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:13 am
chubby wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:48 pm All these guys coming out of nowhere doing 50 different YouTube interviews and starting their own YouTube channel to tell their embellished stories over and over again is getting insane... they’re working it like it’s some get rich quick scheme or something... lol they have no clue how YouTube even works.. the glory days of making crazy money off YouTube are over.. unless these guys start doing daily vlogs and hanging out with the Paul brothers and maybe getting in on one of these disgraces that they calling boxing matches... maybe we can have alite box John gotti jr. on the next Jake Paul fight... or gene Borello vs. franzese , if franzese wins he keeps the right to call it “caporegime” and if he loses he has to from now on only refer to it as “skipper”.
OK so you two pairs certain amounts of money and that hasn’t changed for views but advertisers pay and will contact pages to advertise so you can look up how much people make on YouTube based on the views and once you hit like 300,000 subscribers you are making good money
I know peiple who had like 100k that were making like 20-30k but it’s the engagement and adds that make you money. If you have 3 million followers but your shits old and now only 10k peiple are watching your videos you’re not Making shit . But it’s still not like it was a few years ago where people were making like millions a month .
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

chubby wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:17 pm
Extortion wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:13 am
I know peiple who had like 100k that were making like 20-30k but it’s the engagement and adds that make you money. If you have 3 million followers but your shits old and now only 10k peiple are watching your videos you’re not Making shit . But it’s still not like it was a few years ago where people were making like millions a month .
20-30k a month with 100k but their following was growing crazy fast and their engagement was good. Like out of 100k followers almost all were watching videos when they dropped.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Anyone know what happened to Anthony "Hootie " Russo? Hootie's show with that weird guy JC and Mkali has been scrubbed , it's empty and his name is off. And why isn't he hosting with Staxx anymore weird nothing said just new name to show and Hooties gone. Also John Pennisi just passed him on this About the Mafia interview at 42:47 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhzRrf ... TheMafiaTV I wonder why?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I’m guessing Hootie realized the quality of show he was putting out with Staxx and the JC guy were simply not going to cut it compared to MBA & Button Man, Sammy’s show, Franzese’s show, and Alite’s show. Say what you want about Alite but he at least records from an actual studio with a competent co-host. Franzese and Sammy clearly have legit producers, graphics guys, etc working on their show. Half of those Staxx and Hootie episodes you would see Hootie filming himself with his phone in his car. Just really low quality stuff.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Something must of happend like a fall out why would they delete old videos.Also something must of happend with John penessi for him to say that
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Maybe Hootie was bullshitting, on that video that Nick Prango put the link, people on the comment section were saying how he’s a pilled-up mess & was a low-level associate.. and when Vlad asked him about Franzese he was lost & didn’t know what to say.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Hooties a complete bullshit artist...its obvious and a pill head
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:43 pm Maybe Hootie was bullshitting, on that video that Nick Prango put the link, people on the comment section were saying how he’s a pilled-up mess & was a low-level associate.. and when Vlad asked him about Franzese he was lost & didn’t know what to say.
Hootie is a pill head but he was pretty clear about Franzese. He didn’t stutter. And if you type a negative comment about Franzese in Vlad’s comment section it gets deleted. Almost instantly. He’s cut some kinda deal with Vlad.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

He did a live with the guy JC and the other one recently and basically said that the show is going to go through some big changes, they're going to professionalize it (to what end, I don't know) and that Staxx is going off on his own (with Hootie's blessing, of course).

Hootie also said he's trying to get into the music business and be a record consultant, which, with all due respect, seems delusional considering we're talking about a guy in his mid 40s. Can't knock the hustle, and he's given some pretty good interviews about the Al T crew, but some of the stuff seems all over the place. But, as far as I know according to the last show the "hootie platform" is still around, and the show with him and JC and that other guy will be going on plus he's going to be doing his own show (?) and mentioned some other show with a girl in vegas (?).

He says he's got a book in the works, and a lot of the stories he originally talked about going into more detail in on the show, are now shelved to be put in that book. Me, I was interested in hearing about what he had to share on Bobby Glasses and some of the other higher level older Gambino guys he met. Another interesting thing he said recently in his last live session or whatever that was, was at the time he was last in the life, the Gambino Admin was a panel with Pete Gotti as the boss, and Bobby Glasses, Louis Mastrangelo, and somebody else (unnamed) acting as a panel administration.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Honestly it’s pretty sad these guys got nothing to hustle until there little fame is over. Unlike Franzese & Sammy who where actual players these guys are insignificant in the grand scheme of LCN. I bet Hootie goes back to crime if he doesn’t overdose IMO
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:38 pm Anyone know what happened to Anthony "Hootie " Russo? Hootie's show with that weird guy JC and Mkali has been scrubbed , it's empty and his name is off. And why isn't he hosting with Staxx anymore weird nothing said just new name to show and Hooties gone. Also John Pennisi just passed him on this About the Mafia interview at 42:47 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhzRrf ... TheMafiaTV I wonder why?
Oh, if you got a good read from the show, he DEFINITELY didn't like Hootie. Hootie corrected him on who was in charge of Howard Beach for soomething, after that he seemed irritated with him. Probably saw him as a loudmouth. And I think the whole I'm not with a crew, but sat down with bosses, was proposed 3 times stuff just didnt fly with him. Probably saw Hootie as essentially a liar. But too diplomatic to bad mouth him, just took a pass on it.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Yeah that was a little strange he said "Pass" right away when Hootie's name was mentioned. Couldn't even sugar coat it with "I wish him well with his show" or whatever. I wonder what happened.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:26 am Yeah that was a little strange he said "Pass" right away when Hootie's name was mentioned. Couldn't even sugar coat it with "I wish him well with his show" or whatever. I wonder what happened.
Yeah he still follows Hootie on IG, but that was definitely a cold “pass”. Although, Hootie has called Pennisi a “high ranking Lucchese member” on several shows, which is something Pennisi doesn’t even call himself. Hootie’s typically pretty complimentary of him. I think something happened behind the scenes that we aren’t aware of.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:07 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:38 pm Anyone know what happened to Anthony "Hootie " Russo? Hootie's show with that weird guy JC and Mkali has been scrubbed , it's empty and his name is off. And why isn't he hosting with Staxx anymore weird nothing said just new name to show and Hooties gone. Also John Pennisi just passed him on this About the Mafia interview at 42:47 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhzRrf ... TheMafiaTV I wonder why?
Oh, if you got a good read from the show, he DEFINITELY didn't like Hootie. Hootie corrected him on who was in charge of Howard Beach for soomething, after that he seemed irritated with him. Probably saw him as a loudmouth. And I think the whole I'm not with a crew, but sat down with bosses, was proposed 3 times stuff just didnt fly with him. Probably saw Hootie as essentially a liar. But too diplomatic to bad mouth him, just took a pass on it.
The entire MBA episode he was on no one could get a word in edgewise.