John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Dave65827 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:08 pm https://youtu.be/oYBES3cKToE

Pennisi has started doing a video form of his blog. No LaVecchia on these. He talks about the Amato ex girlfriend GPS situation here. The only thing I’d wish he’d explain more is how he and Amato Sr got tight. It’s clear they were good friends but Pennisi said they did business together too. Didn’t say what though.
I forgot which video he said he was involved with something about sausages ? He said Amato had some control over a food transportation union
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Definition of an informant from the DOJ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:53 pm At 16:20

"It's ironic that the first rule is what caused all the trouble and it's that you're not to go with another member's wife or another member's girl and that's ironic that that's what played out later on."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhzRrf1m00

So....I thought the girl whose teeth he punched out had nothing to do with him going to the FBI?
He has talked in the past about how he believes the girlfriend thing with Castelle is what motivated Castelucci to cast suspicion over him
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

The latest story they did on MBA about Pennisi and Cerella going to Brooklyn to meet with Sonny Juliano's crew was pretty funny. Interesting to hear about Juliano, who there's not a whole lot of info out there about, and his crew, potentially having so much money that Pennisi thought they would have coughed up $40K for a very minor transgression by an associate.

On another note it looks like Hootie has his own show now and it's no longer Hootie and Staxx. Staxx apparently went off on his own.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

It looks like Staxx has been “producing” some of MBA and Button Man shows recently. They’ve been shouting him out and crediting him. Maybe he should stick to the behind the camera stuff because his interviews are some of the most cringeworthy shit on the whole internet. I kinda feel bad for the guy because it’s clear he’s trying hard. Maybe someone got in his ear and said “hey dude the hosting and asking questions part isn’t your thing”.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

One of the most recent MBA and the Button Man is once again Bobby Luisi as the guest. I couldn't decide what annoyed me more
Bobby's side piece deaf mute who literally never says a thing and just nods agreement or laughs in unison with Bobby.
Lafanookia's constant oh or interesting comments, learn a few more words please
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

https://youtu.be/tx3_LdM9jRc

Pennisi, acknowledging he wasn’t around at the time, talks about the Al D’arco “attempted hit”. Says D’arco *was* going to get hit in that hotel room. He says he knew everyone in the room but D’arco and Frankie Pearl and that he was told by multiple people within the family that they were gonna hit D’arco that day. He’s unsure why they didn’t do it and credits D’arco for getting out when he did.

He also talks about DeSantis taking Anthony Bowat and Frankie Lastorino off the shelf when he became acting boss and everyone in the family respecting it.

(Honestly this should be the format of the MBA and Button Man Show. Pennisi telling specific stories and then LaVecchia asking him questions about it afterwards).
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Dave65827 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:20 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:08 pm https://youtu.be/oYBES3cKToE

Pennisi has started doing a video form of his blog. No LaVecchia on these. He talks about the Amato ex girlfriend GPS situation here. The only thing I’d wish he’d explain more is how he and Amato Sr got tight. It’s clear they were good friends but Pennisi said they did business together too. Didn’t say what though.
I forgot which video he said he was involved with something about sausages ? He said Amato had some control over a food transportation union
I though there were only two types of Sausages? Ours and James Dean.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:39 pm https://youtu.be/tx3_LdM9jRc

Pennisi, acknowledging he wasn’t around at the time, talks about the Al D’arco “attempted hit”. Says D’arco *was* going to get hit in that hotel room. He says he knew everyone in the room but D’arco and Frankie Pearl and that he was told by multiple people within the family that they were gonna hit D’arco that day. He’s unsure why they didn’t do it and credits D’arco for getting out when he did.

He also talks about DeSantis taking Anthony Bowat and Frankie Lastorino off the shelf when he became acting boss and everyone in the family respecting it.

(Honestly this should be the format of the MBA and Button Man Show. Pennisi telling specific stories and then LaVecchia asking him questions about it afterwards).
Just got done watching it myself. Interesting to confirm what some thought were simply Al's paranoias.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:52 am It looks like Staxx has been “producing” some of MBA and Button Man shows recently. They’ve been shouting him out and crediting him. Maybe he should stick to the behind the camera stuff because his interviews are some of the most cringeworthy shit on the whole internet. I kinda feel bad for the guy because it’s clear he’s trying hard. Maybe someone got in his ear and said “hey dude the hosting and asking questions part isn’t your thing”.
Glad to see he's done with Hootie. I can stomach Hootie but Staxx was useless
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

That guy Big Frank Lastorino probably feels lucky that he’s free, he was one of the most active killers during the Vic & Gas reign.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:43 am That guy Big Frank Lastorino probably feels lucky that he’s free, he was one of the most active killers during the Vic & Gas reign.
Which murders do you suspect him being responsible for?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:12 am
Shellackhead wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:43 am That guy Big Frank Lastorino probably feels lucky that he’s free, he was one of the most active killers during the Vic & Gas reign.
Which murders do you suspect him being responsible for?
I mean there’s 2, the patty testa one & the borriello & probably countless others that he wasn’t identified in.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

From my notes Lastorino was present for the following murders:

25 November 1986 - Nicholas Guido
17 May 1990 - James Bishop
24 August 1990 - Bruno Facciola
13 April 1991 - Bartholomew Borriello

He was also involved in planning the following killings:

05 February 1991 - Lawrence Taylor
27 March 1991 - Alfred Visconti
19 September 1991 - Anthony Fava
02 December 1992 - Patrick Testa

Those are at least the murders he has been identified in. He was inducted 1987 and promoted to captain in time for the October/ November 1989 induction ceremony. His promotion to captain could have been around late 1987 when Casso became consigliere or in 1988 when Chiodo and D'Arco were both upped. In July 1991 they put him on the panel to run the family. Then I think he was identified as the consigliere in time for the October 1991 induction ceremony.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chin_gigante wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:09 am From my notes Lastorino was present for the following murders:

25 November 1986 - Nicholas Guido
17 May 1990 - James Bishop
24 August 1990 - Bruno Facciola
13 April 1991 - Bartholomew Borriello

He was also involved in planning the following killings:

05 February 1991 - Lawrence Taylor
27 March 1991 - Alfred Visconti
19 September 1991 - Anthony Fava
02 December 1992 - Patrick Testa

Those are at least the murders he has been identified in. He was inducted 1987 and promoted to captain in time for the October/ November 1989 induction ceremony. His promotion to captain could have been around late 1987 when Casso became consigliere or in 1988 when Chiodo and D'Arco were both upped. In July 1991 they put him on the panel to run the family. Then I think he was identified as the consigliere in time for the October 1991 induction ceremony.
Look at that, 8 murders, if I was him I would stay on the shelf just to live the rest of my days a free man.