John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Dave65827 »

Talks about racism in the mob

https://sitdownnews.com/racism-with-the-mob/
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:04 am Talks about racism in the mob

John Pennisi - the compassionate, honest, loyal and racially enlightened ex-mobster.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Reading that piece I'm reminded that just occasionally these guys act in a socially conscious way. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I wonder if Pennisi got an editor, because he’s much improved as a writer compared to his first few posts. I’m not saying he’s Hunter S Thompson or anything but you can clearly see some improvement.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

John Pennisi is one of the only former LCN/podcaster that seems like he’s telling the truth 90% of the time. Most of these ex LCN made men and associates are placing themselfs in situations or exaggerating stuff.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Nick Prango wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:28 pm John Pennisi is one of the only former LCN/podcaster that seems like he’s telling the truth 90% of the time. Most of these ex LCN made men and associates are placing themselfs in situations or exaggerating stuff.
Keyword being "seems"
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:35 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:28 pm John Pennisi is one of the only former LCN/podcaster that seems like he’s telling the truth 90% of the time. Most of these ex LCN made men and associates are placing themselfs in situations or exaggerating stuff.
Keyword being "seems"
In the land of the blind an one-eyed man is king.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

https://youtu.be/n3t_pD1uOvM

Latest MBA and Button Man. Topic is sit downs. The story is actually pretty entertaining. He just kinda mentions it in passing but I had no idea that the Peter Tuccio kid was an associate on record with Pennisi. Apparently his uncle is Joe Cafe and Joe Cafe put him with Pennisi. The story is about a sit down with the Gambino’s but I thought that side note was interesting. I had no idea Joe Cafe was Tucchio’s uncle. Maybe that explains why Merlino and the Philly guys let’s him hang around after he got chased from NY
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:04 am Talks about racism in the mob

If someone told me that I’d see a made member of LCN quoting Audre Lorde, I would never have believed it. And yet, here we are lol.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:45 pm https://youtu.be/n3t_pD1uOvM

Latest MBA and Button Man. Topic is sit downs. The story is actually pretty entertaining. He just kinda mentions it in passing but I had no idea that the Peter Tuccio kid was an associate on record with Pennisi. Apparently his uncle is Joe Cafe and Joe Cafe put him with Pennisi. The story is about a sit down with the Gambino’s but I thought that side note was interesting. I had no idea Joe Cafe was Tucchio’s uncle. Maybe that explains why Merlino and the Philly guys let’s him hang around after he got chased from NY
Tuccio has literally been passed around and ending up fucking up every single time it appears... Ronnie G’s crew beat him up, he was around the gambinos, that didn’t work (with the arson) , he was under pennisi, then finally has to end up with Philly. Lol. The only reason I think he’s been anywhere is cause of who his uncle is I would assume. Joey will hang around anyone he thinks he can get money off of... I was talking to someone recently about the state of the Philly mob in general and what they got going on earning wise, now don’t quote this as fact but someone told me that all dom was bringing in was 3k a month... now If that’s true, that’s beyond embarrassing... but judging by his lifestyle I can’t see it being that low.. but the person was telling me they’re all broke..
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

You not been reading gangland recently, it's been in every tucchio article :lol:
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

chubby wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 pm he was around the gambinos, that didn’t work (with the arson)
Small technical point here but Tuccio was never ‘on record’ or ‘around’ the Gambino family. He did that arson as a favor and when Pennisi found out about it he was upset. Tuccio didn’t ask permission and when Pennisi found out they brought that one kid to the hospital he told them they were all going to jail. He told this part of the story in an early podcast.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

chubby wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:05 pm

Tuccio has literally been passed around and ending up fucking up every single time it appears... Ronnie G’s crew beat him up, he was around the gambinos, that didn’t work (with the arson) , he was under pennisi, then finally has to end up with Philly. Lol. The only reason I think he’s been anywhere is cause of who his uncle is I would assume. Joey will hang around anyone he thinks he can get money off of... I was talking to someone recently about the state of the Philly mob in general and what they got going on earning wise, now don’t quote this as fact but someone told me that all dom was bringing in was 3k a month... now If that’s true, that’s beyond embarrassing... but judging by his lifestyle I can’t see it being that low.. but the person was telling me they’re all broke..
I can tell you from first hand knowledge there’s absolutely no way that’s true. He probably clears that nut every 1-3 days if I had to guess. I think even Middle School Gym Teachers clear more than 3k a month.

I have been out before in social settings with Dom through mutual acquaintances and have personally seen the way he spends with my own two eyes, guy buys every single living soul in the bar a few rounds everytime he walks into a bar in South Philly or at the Shore.

He’s aces of a person , have even had a few conversations with him he’s a really solid dude.

He’s the exact opposite of being a brokester, so whoever you talked to on Instagram from all the way out there in California has absolutely no clue what they’re talking about.

-Dante
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

At 16:20

"It's ironic that the first rule is what caused all the trouble and it's that you're not to go with another member's wife or another member's girl and that's ironic that that's what played out later on."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vhzRrf1m00

So....I thought the girl whose teeth he punched out had nothing to do with him going to the FBI?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

https://youtu.be/oYBES3cKToE

Pennisi has started doing a video form of his blog. No LaVecchia on these. He talks about the Amato ex girlfriend GPS situation here. The only thing I’d wish he’d explain more is how he and Amato Sr got tight. It’s clear they were good friends but Pennisi said they did business together too. Didn’t say what though.