Alitesrules.com

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

phatmatress777
Full Patched

Alitesrules.com

Post by phatmatress777 »

Anyone check this site out? I wonder who's running it? There was a dude on realdeal that went by Chris kapparoza supposedly some amateur author that was some how became gotti jrs unofficial spokesperson for realdeal and pod casts I wonder if he's running it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: Alitesrules.com

Post by phatmatress777 »

He was known to go on every pod cast possible and go after alite and a would defend jr at all costs on message boards and pod casts... He was some how involved in the cyber bulling article that they had about alite and jr in the ny times.

Pete
Full Patched

Re: Alitesrules.com

Post by Pete »

phatmatress777 wrote:He was known to go on every pod cast possible and go after alite and a would defend jr at all costs on message boards and pod casts... He was some how involved in the cyber bulling article that they had about alite and jr in the ny times.

The guys a stunad of the first magnitude
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono