Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Post by CabriniGreen »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:34 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:20 pm During that 2013-2015 period the Bonannos made about 22 new members. Pennisi was probably just exaggerating that they were all Spirito's friends.

Pogo
taking the Spirito story out of it, that stat alone in and of itself is actually pretty crazy. its miraculous how these guys ebb and flow. to think what happened with Basciano...huge blow...and Massino before that...an even bigger blow...both of those “crippling” events werent even that long ago, really. yet they manage to replenish and keep it moving.

Would it be safe to say the Bonnanos have been the “most indicted” family of recent times? or of all time? look at the last 20 years the laundry list of made guys who have been indicted. plus, every single iteration of their administration has gotten popped since Massino. Mancuso was locked up for his entire reign basically, and for good measure they managed to indict his nephew and his personal underboss/street boss/whatever he was (Palazzolo). Just about every crew in the family has gone through an indictment too more or less, minus the Ridgewood guys. its really crazy. for lack of a better word they seem to be the most active family. feels like every other year, at least, something big is going on with them
I really dont think anything of them making 22 guys. It's nothing really. I think what it is, is people see it as, the Bonnanos found 22 new arch criminal badasses.

They are just crooks, at the end of the day. To me, anyway.... you can make 22 guys, the button doesnt give em criminal acumen or respect, that shit has to be built in the street, day by day, brick by brick...

But that's just me....
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

chubby wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:53 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:56 pm The Spirito jr story is most likely exaggerated but it seems true. Pennisi said there were sit downs over it, the Lucchese admin demanded a list of names that Spirito jr had straightened out. Joe C jr handed the list over and reintroduced Spirito jr to the Luccheses as a friend.
Just reading the link posted above it’s an insane read.. seems like the bonnanos at that point where all over the place... I think Saunders and porky should have had full control of the family, bottom line ... they’re both earners, not too old, and they seem pretty saavy...
the whole baldalamenti and Mancuso shit just seemed dumb....
and now supposedly Mancuso shelved basically anyone who could old an admin spot... porky , Saunders , Vito and Joe Grimaldi ... there’s 4 people he shelved which politically seems retarded.. especially since porky is a huge earner
Yeah they had leadership problems after DiFiore was indicted and Mancuso's pick John Palazzolo was violating his parole. According to Pennisi Joe C was a very good boss, he credited him for bringing peace between the Bonannos and Luccheses and said he brought to stability to the Bonannos. Well liked guy.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:08 am
chubby wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:47 pm I also heard in another thread that jr. got caught with like a bundle of dope and syringes. That’s the mindstayw of someone who would lie and make themselves underboss .. a guy strung out on dope ..
Underboss banging junk in his veins. disgraziata. lol. Can you picture Neil Dellacroce meeting a yam in a parking lot for a few bundles w his nose running and shaking.

Chubby= you know your stuff
This is another BS story. Spirito jr never got knocked with dope maybe someone else in the family with same last name but anyone familiar with the bx guys could tell you that’s not a real story the kids not a junkie , another lie going around is that Salerno is a “nephew” he has blood relations to the Luke’s but not the nose. He may call himself his nephew but there is no blood. I think from what I heard Aiello is his real nephew by blood but not Salerno