Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Post by JohnnyS »

chubby wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:29 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:58 am Vinny Jr was a proposed member when his dad was on the street but hadn't been made at the time of his incarceration. He still wasn't made when he himself was indicted in 2013.

Pogo
I don’t know exactly when he was made but from what I have heard there is no doubt that he has been straightened out
Gene Borrello said they made him.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:55 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:10 am
Dave65827 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:20 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:10 pm I wonder if the west side is going to make Anthony Camisa when he comes out, he’s like 29-30.
The indictment said he was with the Lucchese soldier Vincent Casablanca. I’d guess if he pursues the mob career he will get made he was teaching Casablanca how to set up illegal gambling

Who wants to bet Pete Tuccio will get made if he completes his sentence lol. He pretty much fits the profile for the mob despite his idiotic indictment
-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
-family is in the mob making it harder for him to flip
If he once out wont start to make money or kill someone for the family I doubt that will be never made.
Thomas Scorcia wasn’t a big money maker & didn’t kill anyone and he got made... the Mob doesn’t kill anymore.
I think he was a big money maker, wasn't he? He had a sizable loan book with a fairly successful legit business - and was the bank for other, less big / lower level loansharks around him
Yes,he runned a good loansharking ring before get 42 month,he was with the Amato fathwr e son.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

JohnnyS wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:02 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:58 am Vinny Jr was a proposed member when his dad was on the street but hadn't been made at the time of his incarceration. He still wasn't made when he himself was indicted in 2013.

Pogo
I don’t know exactly when he was made but from what I have heard there is no doubt that he has been straightened out
And who the hell is gene Borello besides some low level rat from HB? What would he know about a bronx guy? Ask the other rat john on his podcast about basciano jr, he was familiar with bx guys bet he will confirm jr is not made. It baffles me how so many people think he is made and when you talk to anyone from the bx they all know he is not.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Yonkers103 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Pogo
And who the hell is gene Borello besides some low level rat from HB? What would he know about a bronx guy? Ask the other rat john on his podcast about basciano jr, he was familiar with bx guys bet he will confirm jr is not made. It baffles me how so many people think he is made and when you talk to anyone from the bx they all know he is not.
Im not saying I believe him just pointing that Borrello said it too.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yonkers103 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:24 pm

Pogo
Borello is a moron of the highest order but he was running with Ronnie G. The idea that he was just some hanger on that didn’t have a clue about anything is off base. I can see Borello lying and saying someone wasn’t made that actually *was made* 10000x more than I can see him making up some guy being made that actually wasn’t. His natural instinct is to shit on someone’s resumé. Not to inflate it.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Probaly 1 of the dozens of guys spirito jr made from the bronx in 2013 2014.that guy pennisi says he just claimed he was appointed acting underboss and made all his friends from the bronx and family's kinda went with it
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:06 pm Probaly 1 of the dozens of guys spirito jr made from the bronx in 2013 2014.that guy pennisi says he just claimed he was appointed acting underboss and made all his friends from the bronx and family's kinda went with it
That story is fucking insane...and doesn’t even make sense. I know his dad Johnny Joe is very respected... but it’s not like he’s I’m prison holding the boss title like vic or persico were.. so when jr. came down and said he got bumped to underboss , no one asked any fucking questions??? Obviously the only person who could have upped him was the actual boss, or acting boss... and I’m sure they had to get word of this?? So that part confuses me,, it’s not like Johnny Joe sr, can just promote his son to underboss ....
And then to turn around and make like 20 of his friends??? What were they sitting around role playing The Godfather?? Who the fuck performed these ceremonies? And who from the administration was there???? You can’t be serious that just Johnny Joe jr himself was the only person from the ds
Ily at these ceremonies??? And how do the rest of the bonnanos think when all the sudden they’re getting Introduced to 30 younger guys as “friends” that they’ve never met a day in their lives??? I honestly don’t see how this was possible at all... I would love to hear more detail about it..
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:06 pm made all his friends from the bronx
Lol, what could possibly go wrong...

(If the story is even accurate, of course)
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:31 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:06 pm made all his friends from the bronx
Lol, what could possibly go wrong...

(If the story is even accurate, of course)
I hope all the friends he made are not recognized And I would hope Johnny Joe jr would be chased and shelved forever for lying and putting himself as underboss . This must have been when Joe c and porky. We’re fighting their case and shit or else I couldn’t see how he could get away with it..
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I also heard in another thread that jr. got caught with like a bundle of dope and syringes. That’s the mindstayw of someone who would lie and make themselves underboss .. a guy strung out on dope ..
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

chubby wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:27 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:06 pm Probaly 1 of the dozens of guys spirito jr made from the bronx in 2013 2014.that guy pennisi says he just claimed he was appointed acting underboss and made all his friends from the bronx and family's kinda went with it
That story is fucking insane...and doesn’t even make sense. I know his dad Johnny Joe is very respected... but it’s not like he’s I’m prison holding the boss title like vic or persico were.. so when jr. came down and said he got bumped to underboss , no one asked any fucking questions??? Obviously the only person who could have upped him was the actual boss, or acting boss... and I’m sure they had to get word of this?? So that part confuses me,, it’s not like Johnny Joe sr, can just promote his son to underboss ....
And then to turn around and make like 20 of his friends??? What were they sitting around role playing The Godfather?? Who the fuck performed these ceremonies? And who from the administration was there???? You can’t be serious that just Johnny Joe jr himself was the only person from the ds
Ily at these ceremonies??? And how do the rest of the bonnanos think when all the sudden they’re getting Introduced to 30 younger guys as “friends” that they’ve never met a day in their lives??? I honestly don’t see how this was possible at all... I would love to hear more detail about it..
It actually deserves it's own thread. Like it speaks volumes about how much clout his dad must have. And why I dont believe any mob rule is inviolate. And jesus, let's not even go into the "protocols". Like, do they pass around list, or no? Do they have a functioning body or mechanism that prevents anyone from just making anyone? Kid pulled a Merlino, lol

It makes you wonder if they did thier own ceremonies in Montreal. And if NY would know if they did. Pennisi said Cammaranno used this as an olive branch to repair the rift between the borgata, so I think it did in fact occur.

What happened to the guys? Reminds one of the guys Anastasia was supposed to have made, like what happened to em?

And how the fuck would any real street guy respect them? Would they be obligated to? Or no?
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

Look obviously I’m kind of familiar with the bronx and throgs neck area. I don’t claim to know everything about everyone but I can tell you that basciano jr is 1000% not made and all that bullshit about spirito jr is bullshit! How many young guys are really straightened out In the bronx? 3 at best??? So that story about all his friends is complete BS. And from what I’ve heard out of the few young guys Aiello is the most respected because he carries himself like an old school kind of guy and he showed he can take a pinch which now days means something. Other then him who else is there? Spirito jr and Frankie boy Salerno? So where are all these so called friends?? It’s all BS and spirito is no junkie that’s a whole other lie in itself.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

This was from a few years ago when I went through the ages of the guys on the NY families lists. There were 534 names, being the majority and a good sample size.

Average ages for members of these families at the time were -

Genovese - 73

Gambino - 69

Colombo - 66

Lucchese - 64

Bonanno - 62

Average age of a NY member - 67
All roads lead to New York.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Yonkers103 wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:25 am
Look obviously I’m kind of familiar with the bronx and throgs neck area. I don’t claim to know everything about everyone but I can tell you that basciano jr is 1000% not made and all that bullshit about spirito jr is bullshit! How many young guys are really straightened out In the bronx? 3 at best??? So that story about all his friends is complete BS. And from what I’ve heard out of the few young guys Aiello is the most respected because he carries himself like an old school kind of guy and he showed he can take a pinch which now days means something. Other then him who else is there? Spirito jr and Frankie boy Salerno? So where are all these so called friends?? It’s all BS and spirito is no junkie that’s a whole other lie in itself.
So Johnny Joe jr never promoted himself to underboss and made his friends by himself?? It’s all just made up rumors?? I mean it should be, it would be much less embarrassing if that was the truth...
and I’m not arguing about vinny jr. you’re the boss so I’ll just agree with you.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:14 am
It actually deserves it's own thread. Like it speaks volumes about how much clout his dad must have. And why I dont believe any mob rule is inviolate. And jesus, let's not even go into the "protocols". Like, do they pass around list, or no? Do they have a functioning body or mechanism that prevents anyone from just making anyone? Kid pulled a Merlino, lol

It makes you wonder if they did thier own ceremonies in Montreal. And if NY would know if they did. Pennisi said Cammaranno used this as an olive branch to repair the rift between the borgata, so I think it did in fact occur.

What happened to the guys? Reminds one of the guys Anastasia was supposed to have made, like what happened to em?

And how the fuck would any real street guy respect them? Would they be obligated to? Or no?
Right? How does his dad have clout to where he could claim he went to see his dad and got upped to underboss when his dad is in prison and isn’t even on a ruling panel or anything ??? Like I said the only thing I can think is this happened when Joe c and porky were fighting that case... cause there’s no way they would let that go on without checking.. and like o said.. was Johnny Joe jr, the only made bonnano holding these ceremonies???? Lol like I said I pray it’s not true somehow.. because it’s the most embarrassing mafia related story I’ve ever heard..