Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Post by chubby »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:58 am Vinny Jr was a proposed member when his dad was on the street but hadn't been made at the time of his incarceration. He still wasn't made when he himself was indicted in 2013.

Pogo
I don’t know exactly when he was made but from what I have heard there is no doubt that he has been straightened out
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I wonder if the west side is going to make Anthony Camisa when he comes out, he’s like 29-30.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:10 pm I wonder if the west side is going to make Anthony Camisa when he comes out, he’s like 29-30.
The indictment said he was with the Lucchese soldier Vincent Casablanca. I’d guess if he pursues the mob career he will get made he was teaching Casablanca how to set up illegal gambling

Who wants to bet Pete Tuccio will get made if he completes his sentence lol. He pretty much fits the profile for the mob despite his idiotic indictment
-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
-family is in the mob making it harder for him to flip
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:10 pm I wonder if the west side is going to make Anthony Camisa when he comes out, he’s like 29-30.
I’ve seen him listed as both a lucchese associate and a genovese associate- collecting and doing sports.... honestly I don’t know who he’s really with but I feel like if he’s was around the lukes before he went away, he’s probably got a better change of getting straightened out if he still wants to be in the life... with the west side it appears his only link to them was Patsy... if he doesn’t die in prison, who knows what he will be when he’s released.. and I doubt he himself would propose camisa, like I said it would be different if he was very friendly with numerous members of the west side.. but doesn’t seem so... if he was really on record with the Luke guy, maybe they straighten him out after he gets released and off papers... young kid, took his time and stood up... was earning... I mean that’s more than most other 25 year old wannabe recruits have going on...
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chubby wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:38 am And everyone ignored me but Frankie “tan” inzerillo I’m almost positive is made with the gambinos. He’s from Philly ... he is like 20 years old...
Anyone that has knowledge of that area have some info on this guy?
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

mike68 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:26 am I know this is only NY/Philly, but in Boston, there is only one younger guy that I am aware of, Louis Dinunzio who is about 35. A couple of other guys are in their 40's now.
I think Louis D is even younger then that like 33 this year. Kid was made at what, 26 or 27? There’s a couple other guys that were real young that were made too. I’m at work so no time to check the notes but I’ll
Come back to this
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:39 am
mike68 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:26 am I know this is only NY/Philly, but in Boston, there is only one younger guy that I am aware of, Louis Dinunzio who is about 35. A couple of other guys are in their 40's now.

Who would be in their 40's? After DiNunzio, who is a big outlier in terms of age, the next up the age ladder would be William Angelesco and Michael Prochilo, both of whom are in their early 50's.
Salvatore Marino and John Scarpelli were both apparently made by Carmen after they finished their bids in the same ceremony as Louis D. They are both in their 40's. Yes, Angelesco, Prochilo, and Greg Costa are all about 50. New England has been very very quiet for the past couple of years, except for the Angelesco sentencing and the recent arrest of Scarface Jenkins in Providence.

There is a name that has popped up on lists, Michael Frisoli, who I know nothing about. Not sure if that is legit or not but he would be a younger guy.

https://gangsterreport.com/dinunzios-bo ... rosshairs/
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:43 am
chubby wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:38 am And everyone ignored me but Frankie “tan” inzerillo I’m almost positive is made with the gambinos. He’s from Philly ... he is like 20 years old...
Anyone that has knowledge of that area have some info on this guy?
Haha nah just going to ignore us. I’ve tried mentioning him like 3 times in this thread so far... but no one responds... I don’t know if they think I’m trying to role play and create fake new and up coming mobsters, or lying on “insider street talk”... but I’m doing neither... this kid is real and is really doing shit... go to Tanos deli... or ask someone in Philly about him...
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

Chubby, I’m pretty sure whoever told you about vinny jr has the wrong information, but like I said this has been a rumor for over a decade already about the kid. The kid couldn’t speak for himself in the can that’s 1000% percent accurate. He was never made.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Yonkers103 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:35 pm Chubby, I’m pretty sure whoever told you about vinny jr has the wrong information, but like I said this has been a rumor for over a decade already about the kid. The kid couldn’t speak for himself in the can that’s 1000% percent accurate. He was never made.
I know gene isn’t the most reliable source but he states that vinny jr was made as well as a few other people in the know.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:20 pm
The indictment said he was with the Lucchese soldier Vincent Casablanca. I’d guess if he pursues the mob career he will get made he was teaching Casablanca how to set up illegal gambling

Who wants to bet Pete Tuccio will get made if he completes his sentence lol. He pretty much fits the profile for the mob despite his idiotic indictment
-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
If he once out wont start to make money or kill someone for the family I doubt that will be never made.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:10 am

-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
If he once out wont start to make money or kill someone for the family I doubt that will be never made.
Thomas Scorcia wasn’t a big money maker & didn’t kill anyone and he got made... the Mob doesn’t kill anymore.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:04 am

-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
Thomas Scorcia wasn’t a big money maker & didn’t kill anyone and he got made... the Mob doesn’t kill anymore.
Why made someone that wasnt a moneymaker at least? Ah its Colombo family.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 11:08 am

-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
Why made someone that wasnt a moneymaker at least? Ah its Colombo family.
& who’s Peter Tuccio linked to? A family that makes less money than the Colombos, the Philly Mob.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

-Full blooded Italian
-Willing to use violence
-do time
I think he was a big money maker, wasn't he? He had a sizable loan book with a fairly successful legit business - and was the bank for other, less big / lower level loansharks around him