Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Youngest active made guys in New York and Philly?

Post by Extortion »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:39 pm Who’s this Joseph Scopo? Is he related to the Scopos from the Colombo family?
Offf cooouurrsssseee
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:39 pm Who’s this Joseph Scopo? Is he related to the Scopos from the Colombo family?
Scopo is the one Ronnie G had a beef with. Scopo got to Ft Dix, where Ronnie was, and Ronnie came to his cell and said “you’re coming outside and I’m putting you in the fucking hospital.” And Scopo wouldn’t leave his cell lol. Apparently a week later Bruno Indelicato announced to everyone on the visiting room floor that Ronnie had Scopo too scared to leave his cell. Hootie said it was a big embarrassment for the Gambino Family.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Yeah I think he's related to them and the Joe Scopo who got killed in front of his house. I'm not sure if he's a Nephew or a Son. He's been mentioned briefly by both Hootie and Gene on their podcasts before
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:36 am
Yeah I think he's related to them and the Joe Scopo who got killed in front of his house. I'm not sure if he's a Nephew or a Son. He's been mentioned briefly by both Hootie and Gene on their podcasts before
Does he still have control over the Union? Didn’t another Scopo flip in the 2000s?
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:14 am
newera_212 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:36 am
Does he still have control over the Union? Didn’t another Scopo flip in the 2000s?
Hes listed as an organizer for the cement and concrete district council
Big Wig
Honorary Member

Post by Big Wig »

Are Vinny Basciano's kids still involved? I asked Gene on instagram last year before he started doing podcasts and he said they made the oldest (Vinny jr) but none of the others
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Is that the Aiello that beat up zito?
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

Basciano’s kid being made has been a false rumor going around for years! The kid is not made although he walks around like he is and the reason I know is because when he was doing his little fed bid guys tell me he wasn’t aloud to speak for himself which means if he had a beef he had to have a made guy speak for him so no he is not made
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

I know this is only NY/Philly, but in Boston, there is only one younger guy that I am aware of, Louis Dinunzio who is about 35. A couple of other guys are in their 40's now.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

mike68 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:26 am I know this is only NY/Philly, but in Boston, there is only one younger guy that I am aware of, Louis Dinunzio who is about 35. A couple of other guys are in their 40's now.

Who would be in their 40's? After DiNunzio, who is a big outlier in terms of age, the next up the age ladder would be William Angelesco and Michael Prochilo, both of whom are in their early 50's.
All roads lead to New York.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Yonkers103 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:02 am Basciano’s kid being made has been a false rumor going around for years! The kid is not made although he walks around like he is and the reason I know is because when he was doing his little fed bid guys tell me he wasn’t aloud to speak for himself which means if he had a beef he had to have a made guy speak for him so no he is not made
Vinny jr has been made since he dad was on the street,, not saying Steven or Joeseph are.. but I’ve heard it from people who would 100% know over the years , many different people...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

And everyone ignored me but Frankie “tan” inzerillo I’m almost positive is made with the gambinos. He’s from Philly ... he is like 20 years old...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Vinny Jr was a proposed member when his dad was on the street but hadn't been made at the time of his incarceration. He still wasn't made when he himself was indicted in 2013.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

chubby wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:38 am And everyone ignored me but Frankie “tan” inzerillo I’m almost positive is made with the gambinos. He’s from Philly ... he is like 20 years old...
I know you said Philly but are we talking South Philly Philly? My brain wants me to connect an Inzerillo to Cherry Hill or somewhere close to Philly like that that actually has a Gambino presence.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:22 pm
chubby wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:38 am And everyone ignored me but Frankie “tan” inzerillo I’m almost positive is made with the gambinos. He’s from Philly ... he is like 20 years old...
I know you said Philly but are we talking South Philly Philly? My brain wants me to connect an Inzerillo to Cherry Hill or somewhere close to Philly like that that actually has a Gambino presence.
I heard he’s like with the Cherry Hill guys or what’s left of them but no no presents in South Philly at all they have a little deli in like Northeastern Philly called Tanos Where they hold the court and supposedly they have a bunch of shit going on around there.