Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by chubby »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 pm The latest Staxx video with nick christopher is a disaster. So many inaccuracies. Both guys are clueless. Im pissed at myself for even clicking on it.
Oh my god, the first 10 mins were so insane I had to turn it off, here’s a guy talking like he’s got first hand knowledge and he’s saying amatos son was the one who had the tracker on the girlfriends car... that’s how retarded he is.. then he’s speaking on wild Bill and his son, and all he does is literally quote word for word from the documentary that Bill jr was on about how he graduated and then told his dad I did these years for you. I want to be with you and earn.. after that I had to turn it off...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

All these guys coming out of nowhere doing 50 different YouTube interviews and starting their own YouTube channel to tell their embellished stories over and over again is getting insane... they’re working it like it’s some get rich quick scheme or something... lol they have no clue how YouTube even works.. the glory days of making crazy money off YouTube are over.. unless these guys start doing daily vlogs and hanging out with the Paul brothers and maybe getting in on one of these disgraces that they calling boxing matches... maybe we can have alite box John gotti jr. on the next Jake Paul fight... or gene Borello vs. franzese , if franzese wins he keeps the right to call it “caporegime” and if he loses he has to from now on only refer to it as “skipper”.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

chubby wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:44 pm
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:33 pm The latest Staxx video with nick christopher is a disaster. So many inaccuracies. Both guys are clueless. Im pissed at myself for even clicking on it.
Oh my god, the first 10 mins were so insane I had to turn it off, here’s a guy talking like he’s got first hand knowledge and he’s saying amatos son was the one who had the tracker on the girlfriends car... that’s how retarded he is.. then he’s speaking on wild Bill and his son, and all he does is literally quote word for word from the documentary that Bill jr was on about how he graduated and then told his dad I did these years for you. I want to be with you and earn.. after that I had to turn it off...
Staxx claimed three times in his latest live that he's already confirmed Joe Watts after someone asked him to get him on the show. So.....it's all just one big ball of BS.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Yah Staxx is completely worthless. About as useful as Alite
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:08 pm Hopefully we get some new blood soon... No one will ever match Alite's BS and annoyingness tho
I watch all of these guys LCN informers videos on youtube. From John Pennisi to Michael Franzese. All of them. The only guy i can't endure to watch is John Alite. He is pathetic, annoying and unwatchable
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

I watch all of these guys LCN informers videos on youtube. From John Pennisi to Michael Franzese. All of them. The only guy i can't endure to watch is John Alite. He is pathetic, annoying and unwatchable
[/quote]

I agree. I can't stomach him for more then a minute or so. He will be a total dirtbag (aka himself) then realize it and bring up the kids he's trying to steer away again. I am not sure what the biggest Lie I have heard from one of these youtube rebranded rats is tho, either Micheal Franzese mentioning he knows where Hoffa was buried, or Alite saying he knew about the Castellano hit prior. That being said, I'll take an hour of Michael pretending to be a pastor over 5 minutes of Alite, at least The Yuppie Don is likable. John's plugs for his wannabe guido companies are annoying too. The energy company, his cousins auto yard, his "buddy" tommy tickets and of course his stupid bats which he doesn't seem to notice make him look even worse. All in all, you have the biggest retread rebranded rat out there. I really do hope we get some fresh talent soon. I gotta think a few guys got some potential life stories that could make them some $$$. I wonder if Massino, Vitale etc are even aware of what's going on
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pm "We're doing this....for the kids..."- John Alite on why he's podcasting
You ever notice how John Alite gets that super proud look and smile whenever someone mentions how violent he was? He really thinks that part of him would garner more respect. I think now he's selling autographed baseball bats in tribute to all the "batting" he did. I hope he ends up back in prison he's a first rate douche
[/quote]

And he was "in business" with everyone. Dude, John Jr chased you out. You're a nobody. He talks about people being "with our borgata", buddy you weren't made. You're not a big shot gangster. Idc if you did work or not, you're an informer. You testified in trials. You're just another rat POS trying to cash in.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

It's painful listening to Pennisi claim to be a cooperator but not a rat. Franzese claiming not to be a rat when Ed McDonals cites the information leading to his father's best friend getting practically life; as well as the set-up of Al Sharpton in a cocaine negotiation. Franzese is a total rat. Big Sid OG Shot Caller confronted him - allegedly - for a shakedown and Franzese went into a bank and alerted management to phone the police. He's a punk.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I think Staxx needs to start reading a little bit more about the people he's interviewing and get a grasp of the history, how things work, what the person went through, etc. - not saying he was totally unprepared, but he really made the Frank Calabrese Jr. interview suck. Lots of theoretically and fantasy type questions that wouldn't even pass muster on GangsterBB - when you have a really down to earth guy who grew up his whole life around the Outfit and would literally answer anything (anything that's in his wheelhouse, anyway)
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:05 pm I think Staxx needs to start reading a little bit more about the people he's interviewing and get a grasp of the history, how things work, what the person went through, etc. - not saying he was totally unprepared, but he really made the Frank Calabrese Jr. interview suck. Lots of theoretically and fantasy type questions that wouldn't even pass muster on GangsterBB - when you have a really down to earth guy who grew up his whole life around the Outfit and would literally answer anything (anything that's in his wheelhouse, anyway)
Yeah, that seems to be a regular thing with these cohosted podcasts... hootie and staxx.. staxx is clueless... and even penissi and Tom lavecchia or whatever the fuck his name is, either way, both cohosts, literally aren’t very knowledgeable about the mob at all... and I feel like if you follow the life somewhat, like all of us, that the questions these cohosts ask would get them laughed off a message board like this... yet they’re sitting there asking a made man... the content could be so much better if penissi had someone who had a lot more overall knowledge and could ask way better questions and bring up better topics... it sometimes ends up alright but that’s usually when Tom asks penissi to basically retell a story that penissi told Tom in a private conversation.. usually those are the best parts of the podcast...
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Of course Fanookia has to also mention they are friends and talk a lot. Maybe the Lucchese will do us a favor and take out him
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm Of course Fanookia has to also mention they are friends and talk a lot. Maybe the Lucchese will do us a favor and take out him
Look at the dumb look Lavecchia gets on his face when Pennisi mentions Lorenzo Mannino...he lights up like oooh you know him...
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Yeah he comes across as a first rate fan boy and wannabe. He tried to act like growing up he new some mafioso in New Jersey, he also looks like a boob when he smokes a cigar
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 pm
GaspipeCasso wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:34 pm Of course Fanookia has to also mention they are friends and talk a lot. Maybe the Lucchese will do us a favor and take out him
Look at the dumb look Lavecchia gets on his face when Pennisi mentions Lorenzo Mannino...he lights up like oooh you know him...
Whys he like lorenzo so much lol there isnt much info on him really..
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Extortion wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:10 am
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:53 pm
Whys he like lorenzo so much lol there isnt much info on him really..
Sorta the same reason guys on the GangsterBB were infatuated with Barney. Reputation