Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Yeah they have a good chemistry too. I also can't stand Tom Lafanookia. He just sits there and says interesting interesting interesting
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Luisi interviewed Anthony it was bad. He was trying to lead him into lies the whole time and get him to say yeah I remeber that. Hes like when bruno got murder the genovese bosses allowed luisi to take some rackets bruno had in florida. He toys to get anthony to agree with him like he remembers. Thing is I'm almost positive luisi already flipped in like 2000 before bruno was killed or anthony was even made
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Did a quick search luisi was off the street at the end of 1999. He never had any interaction with bruno and the Springfield crew hes just straight up lying. Crazyness
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah someone in another thread said Luisi bought his button and I kinda think there’s some truth to that.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Luisi's accent and constant "you know" just is annoying on top of the fact he keeps pressing episode after episode on the Gardner Heist even tho he didn't know a god damn thing about it. His try to be a religious pastor like Franzese is also laughable
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

The latest Staxx video with nick christopher is a disaster. So many inaccuracies. Both guys are clueless. Im pissed at myself for even clicking on it.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:49 pm Yeah someone in another thread said Luisi bought his button and I kinda think there’s some truth to that.
I thought that was in one of the philly books. I forget how much but luisi gave Joey like 50 or 100 grand and Joey made him. Maybe the previte book
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:19 am Arilotta and Pennisi so far to me seem the most "honest" and enjoyable to listen to
I agree. Watch this latest Arilotta's interview with Stephen Gillen. He explains in details about the murder of the union guy in 2003. Also he says that they had a dispute with Sonny Franzese over a strip club. It is interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPowb6J ... phenGillen
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

Pete wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:49 am Is it just me or are all these interviews getting really repetitive. You have e hootie, luisi, arilotta, and pennisi, they do all the other ones shows and have the same talks on each of them
They've all got a ton of stories or observations they can make based on experience. They're just
being lazy.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Hopefully we get some new blood soon... No one will ever match Alite's BS and annoyingness tho
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:09 pm
GaspipeCasso wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:19 am Arilotta and Pennisi so far to me seem the most "honest" and enjoyable to listen to
I agree. Watch this latest Arilotta's interview with Stephen Gillen. He explains in details about the murder of the union guy in 2003. Also he says that they had a dispute with Sonny Franzese over a strip club. It is interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPowb6J ... phenGillen
Thx for posting im going to check this out. I forgot that he was involved with that. That's pretty crazy. I don't know if he gets into it but I always wondered why that guy got hit
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:08 pm Hopefully we get some new blood soon... No one will ever match Alite's BS and annoyingness tho
"We're doing this....for the kids..."- John Alite on why he's podcasting
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

"We're doing this....for the kids..."- John Alite on why he's podcasting
[/quote]

You ever notice how John Alite gets that super proud look and smile whenever someone mentions how violent he was? He really thinks that part of him would garner more respect. I think now he's selling autographed baseball bats in tribute to all the "batting" he did. I hope he ends up back in prison he's a first rate douche
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Pretty soon every petty informer that doesn’t go into witsec will be on a podcast claiming to know where Jimmy Hoffa is and who killed Kennedy
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:50 pmI think now he's selling autographed baseball bats in tribute to all the "batting" he did. I hope he ends up back in prison he's a first rate douche
Indeed he is. The guy claims he isn’t interested in glorifying the criminal life then puts out autographed baseball bats? His self awareness is zilch.