Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

queensnyer
Straightened out

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by queensnyer »

personally met Hootie 20x maybe.. mutual friends, im a little younger...he was known to be with the ozone park crew forever. always around al. and roc. so if he wasnt "on record" everyone thought he was. not exagerating his drug dealings either. hadwas a few dealer friends "connect" i guess you call it. actually a decent dude,, never a tough guy or over the top jerk off, but then again that whole crew was really low key. AL and Mike Roc were very humble, quiet type guys. not to be fucked with of course. but, unlike Gene Borello and Ronny G running around HB and OZ like they were John Gotti thr 5th
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:55 pm Quite the collection of rag tag wananabes for co host's the rebranded cooperators have
Rebranded indeed. "Cooperators" doesn't have the same kind of negative sting as "rats" or "informants." Makes them more palatable to some, I guess.

Still doesn't account for the fact that some of them still point fingers and discuss others' "sins," but yet don't discuss their own. I have three pages of a recent court document I might post up here that might be interesting. Something I haven't posted before.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Also, how many times can they go round and round on each other's shows? Don't they realize they're just rehashing the same stories to the same audience?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:18 pm personally met Hootie 20x maybe.. mutual friends, im a little younger...he was known to be with the ozone park crew forever. always around al. and roc. so if he wasnt "on record" everyone thought he was. not exagerating his drug dealings either. hadwas a few dealer friends "connect" i guess you call it. actually a decent dude,, never a tough guy or over the top jerk off, but then again that whole crew was really low key. AL and Mike Roc were very humble, quiet type guys. not to be fucked with of course. but, unlike Gene Borello and Ronny G running around HB and OZ like they were John Gotti thr 5th
Do you think he woulda had a better shot at getting made in Ronny G’s crew? Seems like his drug pinch (after Al specifically told him to stop) closed the book on getting straightened out with the Gambino’s. And it seems like he had a pretty good relationship with Ronny G.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:59 am Yea the JC guy might be worse than Staxx. Guys a weirdo.
This guy makes the shows pretty much unwatchable. He's dad joke corny.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

When's bobby deluca gonna come out the swamp down in florida to tell storys... wheres all the colombos there's 15 or so that flipped. Maybe it says something about that family and the rats not rocking the boat
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Surprised the Colombo capo guy Anthony Russo who ratted hasn’t made and appearance one one of these pod casts. I’m pretty sure he already was on the one Trevor McDonald did.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:11 pm
queensnyer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:18 pm personally met Hootie 20x maybe.. mutual friends, im a little younger...he was known to be with the ozone park crew forever. always around al. and roc. so if he wasnt "on record" everyone thought he was. not exagerating his drug dealings either. hadwas a few dealer friends "connect" i guess you call it. actually a decent dude,, never a tough guy or over the top jerk off, but then again that whole crew was really low key. AL and Mike Roc were very humble, quiet type guys. not to be fucked with of course. but, unlike Gene Borello and Ronny G running around HB and OZ like they were John Gotti thr 5th
Do you think he woulda had a better shot at getting made in Ronny G’s crew? Seems like his drug pinch (after Al specifically told him to stop) closed the book on getting straightened out with the Gambino’s. And it seems like he had a pretty good relationship with Ronny G.
honestly cant say, but ronnie had festa and palmaccio both big drug dealers..both kicking up... both with their button...as far as al being against drugs...please... the ozone park boys, which was most of his crew originated where all big drug dealers with his dad ronnie and down through him. cant say whether Hootie kicked up , was an associate, independent. or otherwise because it wasnt my business to know obviously but he wasnt touched by anyone, and he wasnt violent. someone had his back, because ronnie G crew and a few other drug crews around wouldnt have said,,oh thats hootie, he doesnt have to follow the laws of the street..you know whati mean
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:36 pm
honestly cant say, but ronnie had festa and palmaccio both big drug dealers..both kicking up... both with their button...as far as al being against drugs...please... the ozone park boys, which was most of his crew originated where all big drug dealers with his dad ronnie and down through him. cant say whether Hootie kicked up , was an associate, independent. or otherwise because it wasnt my business to know obviously but he wasnt touched by anyone, and he wasnt violent. someone had his back, because ronnie G crew and a few other drug crews around wouldnt have said,,oh thats hootie, he doesnt have to follow the laws of the street..you know whati mean
I’ve had back and forth discussions with someone on here over private message about hootie being all over the place with his stories... yeah I don’t get the “al hated drugs and didn’t want anything like that around him”... is he kidding??? I mean Al’s best buddy Roc was involved with that huge weed operation and they had to get permission from someone for labarca to take out bosshart over him trying to cut Roc out of the weed business.... Al’s crew seemed knee deep in drugs... weed and ecstasy...
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah there’s been a few people on here that have labeled Hootie as a liar and bullshit artist. I don’t judge or knock people for having that opinion because, honestly, if you’ve watched Hootie on some of these podcasts he *does* kinda jump around on the timeline and it can be hard to follow.

I believe most of his story, especially the drug activity. *But* I think the storyline that Hootie is leaving out—and might be an indication of his status with the Gambino’s at certain times—is his own drug use. I think Hootie has used and still uses prescription drugs. There’s been a couple YT shows where you can tell he’s fucking lit. I think he let it slip once that he was in a drug program. I could be way off, but that’s the vibe I’ve picked up.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

chubby wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:45 pm
I’ve had back and forth discussions with someone on here over private message about hootie being all over the place with his stories... yeah I don’t get the “al hated drugs and didn’t want anything like that around him”... is he kidding??? I mean Al’s best buddy Roc was involved with that huge weed operation and they had to get permission from someone for labarca to take out bosshart over him trying to cut Roc out of the weed business.... Al’s crew seemed knee deep in drugs... weed and ecstasy...
yep. from what i hear there was more to the bosshart thing than just the weed biz. heard he was a tough kid that really didnt give a shit about the "rules" and cosa nosstra. just a street dude and saw a lot of these ,at the time wannabee mobsters as weak and was kinda rogue. more than 1 person didnt like him for it.again, just what ive heard through some people who are more involved to whatever degree
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:21 pm
yep. from what i hear there was more to the bosshart thing than just the weed biz. heard he was a tough kid that really didnt give a shit about the "rules" and cosa nosstra. just a street dude and saw a lot of these ,at the time wannabee mobsters as weak and was kinda rogue. more than 1 person didnt like him for it.again, just what ive heard through some people who are more involved to whatever degree
Did Hootie give up Todd LaBarca or Gennaro Bruno for that hit when he was queen for a day?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:34 pm
Did Hootie give up Todd LaBarca or Gennaro Bruno for that hit when he was queen for a day?
I mean it had to be him or Howard santos?? Right??? They were the only ones who “cooperated” in that indictment??? Or was there other “cooperators”. Shit had me dying laughing when hootie was saying he didn’t get anyone in trouble that the feds just had misinformation and he was correcting them on what really happened, but then again said no one ever went to prison cause of him and he only spoke on his crimes.. well I don’t think it’s that simple.. he wasn’t doing all these crimes like the bookmaking fully by himself so if he spoke about them then he obviously had to name other people who were involved... therefore he gave people up... the only reason the feds will ever speak to you is to get dirt on other people. If you can’t offer them anything they don’t know, they wouldn’t even entertain the idea of talking to you..
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

santos was the guy. not saying hootie didnt rat. i dont know details, but he is around his old haunts where santos isnt...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:11 pm
santos was the guy. not saying hootie didnt rat. i dont know details, but he is around his old haunts where santos isnt...
Hootie also says nobody ever did business w Santos so how did he know everything he gave up? I read that it was Al who was driving and saw Howard Santos' car parked in front of the fed building...didn't know they actually saw him walking with his handler til Russo said it...