John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Nick Prango »

Niagarafalls wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:43 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:19 pm I like Penissi a lot too but he never should of brought up the story of John Perna and drugs . That’s just not cool to me

That Brooklyn crew hat always seems to fuck up that family and then going down will probably be better for the family. What they did to JP was pure incompetency / treachery . I don’t blame him at all for ratting , the family ratted on him first.
I think Pennisi regretted telling that story because he told it once, and when LaVecchia brought it up a second time a few episodes later, you could tell he wasn’t as eager to tell it again. You could see he kinda felt bad.

I think it’s clear though the reason he told the story was to highlight Big John’s incompetence as a captain. Because when he told the story, the punchline was basically that instead of Castelucci grabbing Perna and getting him out of there—which is what a captain should’ve done—Castelucci pulled out his phone and started taking pics. Pennisi was trying to further establish his point that Castelucci had no business being a skipper, and Perna just kinda happened to be collateral damage. And I know Pennisi felt bad because like the very next episode he made a point to say that he heard Perna had cleaned himself up.
I agree and good post . JP seems likeable with a brain so I can see why top guys like Patty Red , Sideburns, Joey D, Joe Cafe, Pernas liked him.

Man did he get fucked over tho , I don’t blame him at all for what he did . Like he said they should of just shelved him . The Westside probably would of killed Eugene for breaking 2 death rules ( going w his girl and falsely spreading he a rat to cover his first violation ). If your gonna send a message as the new Admin , that was the one to send IMO
On what podcast does he tell the story of him getting fucked over? I’ve listened to a bunch of his stuff and haven’t heard the story yet.
Here. In this interview with Gary Jenkins he explains in details the whole situation. Why they wanted to kill him and why he flipped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBIpH ... aryJenkins
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:04 pm
Niagarafalls wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:53 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:43 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:19 pm I like Penissi a lot too but he never should of brought up the story of John Perna and drugs . That’s just not cool to me

That Brooklyn crew hat always seems to fuck up that family and then going down will probably be better for the family. What they did to JP was pure incompetency / treachery . I don’t blame him at all for ratting , the family ratted on him first.
I think Pennisi regretted telling that story because he told it once, and when LaVecchia brought it up a second time a few episodes later, you could tell he wasn’t as eager to tell it again. You could see he kinda felt bad.

I think it’s clear though the reason he told the story was to highlight Big John’s incompetence as a captain. Because when he told the story, the punchline was basically that instead of Castelucci grabbing Perna and getting him out of there—which is what a captain should’ve done—Castelucci pulled out his phone and started taking pics. Pennisi was trying to further establish his point that Castelucci had no business being a skipper, and Perna just kinda happened to be collateral damage. And I know Pennisi felt bad because like the very next episode he made a point to say that he heard Perna had cleaned himself up.
I agree and good post . JP seems likeable with a brain so I can see why top guys like Patty Red , Sideburns, Joey D, Joe Cafe, Pernas liked him.

Man did he get fucked over tho , I don’t blame him at all for what he did . Like he said they should of just shelved him . The Westside probably would of killed Eugene for breaking 2 death rules ( going w his girl and falsely spreading he a rat to cover his first violation ). If your gonna send a message as the new Admin , that was the one to send IMO
On what podcast does he tell the story of him getting fucked over? I’ve listened to a bunch of his stuff and haven’t heard the story yet.
Here. In this interview with Gary Jenkins he explains in details the whole situation. Why they wanted to kill him and why he flipped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRmBIpH ... aryJenkins
Thank you for linking this, this was the interview I was speaking of when John finally goes over all the events that led him to walk into the fbi... if what he’s saying is true.. I mean there is 2 sides to every story but John for a cooperator seems pretty straight forward I mean he won’t even answer a question if he has heard second hand rumors from guys and could, but instead he will state that he doesn’t really know, which is rare,. All these cooperators speak on almost every single mafia event in history like they have first hand knowledge.. if all those events are true, then they really did fuck him over major... and it was big John covering for his brother messing around with johns lady behind his back that made big John put out the false rumor that John went bad.. then he caught guys sitting on him at his house and all types of shit.. it’s for sure an interesting listen and I would encourage everyone to watch it.. cause it’s the first time he’s broke down what led him to flip.... the story of guzzo trying to cheat him out of $1,500 bucks was also such a petty ass punk move.. they were good friends before the life and even got made together..
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

We all know Pennisi is a rat but I’m surprised he had Arilotta on his show who ratted because he didn’t want to do time for murder
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Is someone ever going to mention about what he said a few months ago that he was mentioned for an administration spot if the current hierarchy got locked up?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I messaged him on IG. I was respectful, asked him a bunch of questions, probably silly ones now that I think of it, didnt really expect a response. Well, he responded in like 20 minutes and answered every question. Was very polite.

Very amicable guy. Honestly, he seems like a really good guy, I k ow he did some bad shit in the past, I'm not excusing it. But I do genuinely see him as repentant, which is a rarity in that life.....
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

CabriniGreen wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:48 pm I messaged him on IG. I was respectful, asked him a bunch of questions, probably silly ones now that I think of it, didnt really expect a response. Well, he responded in like 20 minutes and answered every question. Was very polite.

Very amicable guy. Honestly, he seems like a really good guy, I k ow he did some bad shit in the past, I'm not excusing it. But I do genuinely see him as repentant, which is a rarity in that life.....
He'll answer pretty much anything you ask him as long as you're not a prick about it. He's answered pretty much everything i've asked him on IG.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wk18HiBtpC8

Here’s Part 3 with Arilotta
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Ask him if he met christy tick after he was released from prison in 2014. I wonder if he was still healthy and walking around staten aiamd
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:29 am Is someone ever going to mention about what he said a few months ago that he was mentioned for an administration spot if the current hierarchy got locked up?
In this latest podcast with Hootie and this weird guy JC he said that he was considered for an administration spot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpjtS0k ... eandJCShow
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:35 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfBn-8kkmNY

Pt 2 with Arilotta
Arillotta’s interviews are great. He doesn’t glorify violence like Alite and Borrello. He is not putting himself in every LCN event like Gravano. He is humble. He is not a bragger
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I’d really love to hear what Arilotta knows and thinks about Barney. But he was pretty tight lipped about him anytime Gene brought him up.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

For some reason Arilotta avoids talking about the Geas brothers.They talked about whitey he quickly said something like yeah whitey was old but then he moved on.I think he probably feels really guilty about ratting on them
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:00 pm I’d really love to hear what Arilotta knows and thinks about Barney. But he was pretty tight lipped about him anytime Gene brought him up.
Yeah. Arillotta freezed up when Borrello mentioned Bellomo on the John and Gene show. It was like Arilotta’s street senses kicked in knowing he wasn’t supposed to be talking about that guy. Maybe he is legitemately afraid of Bellomo.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Anthony Arillotta Interview Part 4, MBA and Button Man Podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZZfV8q ... astNetwork