Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by mafiastudent »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:51 pm I think Gravano resonates with Basciano as he alluded too in his video. In a way they had some similar circumstances they where buried by there bosses and where forced to spend time in that supermax. Maybe he saw himself in Bascianos shoes and said “that was me”.

From my point of view Gravano wishes he was still in the life and hates Gotti for him flipping whether you believe him or not about the “betrayal” thing

Idk but psychology is one of my interests besides this mob stuff lol
Lol. That's like comparing apples and oranges. Basciano endured years of torture from the federal government while he was awaiting trial and during trial...long before he ended up in supermax. There's no comparison. With everything Basciano dealt with in addition to Massino flipping, he still didn't budge. Gravano doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Basciano.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Idk that was the way I saw it but it’s up to interpretation personally. Could care less about 70 + rats calling each other rats
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Ozgoz wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:13 pm Yeah it’s getting pretty bad now. I think he’s completely forgotten he’s a rat.
Also when his cunt lapping ‘fans’ ask for a story I think they mean personal interaction, not a generic wiki read. Unless he’s going to start doing the Forest Gump thing.
I think at this point you have to watch him like if you were watching wrestling just suspend belief.Him being a rat is the elephant in the room were his fanboys pretend they dont see or remember it.Also on the street sammy never had the reputation of being fair and charitable that he keeps saying he did.He fucked everyone over he came into contact with
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

mafiastudent wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:36 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:51 pm I think Gravano resonates with Basciano as he alluded too in his video. In a way they had some similar circumstances they where buried by there bosses and where forced to spend time in that supermax. Maybe he saw himself in Bascianos shoes and said “that was me”.

From my point of view Gravano wishes he was still in the life and hates Gotti for him flipping whether you believe him or not about the “betrayal” thing

Idk but psychology is one of my interests besides this mob stuff lol
Lol. That's like comparing apples and oranges. Basciano endured years of torture from the federal government while he was awaiting trial and during trial...long before he ended up in supermax. There's no comparison. With everything Basciano dealt with in addition to Massino flipping, he still didn't budge. Gravano doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Basciano.
I couldn't agree more. Gravano definitely doesn't belong in the same sentence as Basciano. Everything Salvatore Gravano says about John Gotti is designed to rationalize him flipping. I don't buy that stuff. He didn’t only hurt Gotti by ratting. Gravano did at least equal damage to the mob than Massino, and probably more since he the set the example of a successful rat.
MobFax
Prospect

Post by MobFax »

Dave65827 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:27 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm
axx wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:28 pm Obviously he's inserting himself (and will be) in every story he tells. Good thing about him is he doesn't shy away from mentioning names of mobsters, unlike Franzese who seems to be afraid he'll get himself into legal trouble if he does. It was disappointing to hear him discuss Colombos and Jilly's crew with Pistone and not go an inch beyond the material in the book. I guess once the pool of stories starts drying up Sammy will have to do movie reviews or sth to keep them YT bucks flowing :)

Someone should link that mobfax video about Franzese snitching so he can stop lying about not snitching
I think the guy that runs MobFax is run by the guy “Greg Vita” I’ve seen the accounts comments on Reddit and he says so himself that he used to date Franzese’s sister the one that died from a overdose.

He also interviewed Sonny Franzese. He also fanboys for the Gotti family on Twitter

Seems like a personal vendetta or something and to add to it I personally believe he has multiple accounts on Reddit but have never been able to confirm but I personally feel it
🤡

😂😂

yeah, I’m definitely not Greg Vita. The admins can confirm that. I do not care for Michael Franzese though. He’s a fraud. Have a great day.

Salute
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

I don't think Sammy is good enough of an actor to pull off faking the very real emotion in that Keys episode. It clearly
affected him. Even some of these guys who became government witnesses, rats, whatever you want to call them, were
true blue Cosa Nosra believers at one point.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

hes running out of stories
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Last story I watched of Gravano also seemed made up. He's going off on Seagal , something he was long in witness protection but once again pretending like the feds informed to him. He's really out of stories it seems. I'm hoping we get some new rat blood soon
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

Watching Sammy the last couple months leads me to believe that Sammy was really just a sociopathic criminal. Stating the obvious? Sammy always said he was the one who was let down by his boss, so he parted ways. I don’t believe it. He was a criminal who happened to be in Cosa Nostra, and his first loyalty was to himself. He is extremely egotistical even after all this time. Imagine him as a young, fit man. All the people he double crossed, shows he was just a predator and I don’t believe for a second he has any emotion about any of the people he hurt. The Gotti tapes prove Gotti was concerned and unnerved by Sammy’s behaviour, and I think he realised he had a snake in his midst. Would Gravano have flipped had Gotti not been drunk on fame? Who really knows. But I’d bet regardless, Sammy would be out for himself.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

the steven segal shit he read in gangland when jerry was still wriiting for the post or news like everyone else. maybe john gambino did bring him to a wedding in the 1980s but thats probaly it. sammys twisting the story to
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

RamshackleMan wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:31 pm I don't think Sammy is good enough of an actor to pull off faking the very real emotion in that Keys episode. It clearly
affected him. Even some of these guys who became government witnesses, rats, whatever you want to call them, were
true blue Cosa Nosra believers at one point.
He died like a man. He died Cosa Nostra.
All roads lead to New York.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:57 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:13 pm Yeah it’s getting pretty bad now. I think he’s completely forgotten he’s a rat.
Also when his cunt lapping ‘fans’ ask for a story I think they mean personal interaction, not a generic wiki read. Unless he’s going to start doing the Forest Gump thing.
I think at this point you have to watch him like if you were watching wrestling just suspend belief.Him being a rat is the elephant in the room were his fanboys pretend they dont see or remember it.Also on the street sammy never had the reputation of being fair and charitable that he keeps saying he did.He fucked everyone over he came into contact with
LOL for real. Fair and charitable my ass. From the tapes of Gotti, DiLeonardo's testimony and even reading through the lines of Gravano's own 302s it's clear that he was constantly politicking against other members and taking their business, killing them if necessary. I think your analogy of comparing his show to pro wrestling is spot on and as the weeks go on his stories will get further and further from the truth.
Last edited by Hired_Goonz on Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Agreed. Tell us about personal interactions not what he read in gangland. Maybe he wasn't that interesting . Just a hitman who mostly killed his own crew or friends he grew up with. Frank dicicco died in 86 why you didnt stop your friend louie militos death
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:35 pm
bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:57 pm
LOL for real. Fair and charitable my ass. From the tapes of Gotti, DiLeonardo's testimony and even reading through the lines of Gravano's own 302s it's clear that he was constantly politicking against other members and taking their business, killing them if necessary. I think your analogy of comparing his show to pro wrestling is spot on and as the weeks go on his stories will get further and further from the truth.
The biggest bullshit story was how he lost 250k doing construction buisness with a jew and just accepted it then the jew cut him in a a project that was worth millions.Sammy would of made the jew pay points on that 250k then would of extorted him on the next construction project.250k in the early 80s is probably like the equivalent of like 2 mil today noway sammy would of accepted losing that money
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

The Jimmy Calandra interview was an embarrassment. Rehashing old stories. I've heard why Paul Gulino was hit as many times as I've heard the Bruno/Castellano hit stories. Dude is running outta stuff to say...