John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by John W »

Pennisi is the only rat I can barely tolerate listening too and that's because he doesn't come across as boastful or imply that he was a part of Seal Team Six, I find his cohost Tom Lavecchia quite annoying though.

I wonder if it was Pennisi who initially ratted out Peter Tuccio, John Perna and Joseph Amato to the feds as he seems to have first hand knowledge about all 3 cases?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

John W wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:51 am Pennisi is the only rat I can barely tolerate listening too and that's because he doesn't come across as boastful or imply that he was a part of Seal Team Six, I find his cohost Tom Lavecchia quite annoying though.

I wonder if it was Pennisi who initially ratted out Peter Tuccio, John Perna and Joseph Amato to the feds as he seems to have first hand knowledge about all 3 cases?
He was with them but Tuccio was caught on surveillance with those wannabes setting fire to the car, Perna idk and Amato the dumbfucking GPS put his crew on the FBIs radar
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:56 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:05 pm Apparently Sammy recently told a story about Carlo Gambino scolding one of his captains for bringing his mistress to the same restaurant he brought his wife. Pennisi was just saying it’s still really frowned upon if you aren’t discreet with your affairs. He said all the old timers consider it a personal weakness to not be discreet. And if you are t discreet with matters involving your wife, you probably aren’t being too careful in your criminal activities either.
Sammy told this story in his book also, the wiseguy Gambino scolded iirc was Toddo Aurello.

Thank you for the summary.
i thought the story was that carlo was already with toddo at a table in a restaurant when another wiseguy came into the place with his girlfriend and then if i remember he came over to the table that carlo and toddo were at to chat or it was toddo who knew the wiseguy and brought him to the table so he can say hello to carlo, thats when carlo went into the speech to the wiseguy.
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Rocco wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:26 pm
Dapper_Don wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:55 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:02 pm What about Lastorino? Would he be taken off the shelf too? I think he was aligned with Casso.
that seems unlikely considering one of the reasons he was put on the shelf was for planning a hit on amuso's brother Pennisi talked about it, he described the episode when he went to meet Big Frank and he had a bag with him (obviously with a gun inside)
This is good info. I always wondered if Frank was still active...turns out no..had no idea he planned to kill Amuso's brother. Id love to hear the story behind that. Also Georgie Neck.. Frank and George were key members of the Brooklyn crew for Casso and Amuso way back when.
dont remember who it was but pennisi had said that one of these guys either papagni or georgie neck went to vegas (iirc) after they got out of the can, and had an admin spot back in ny waiting for them when their psot-release restrictions were done
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:44 pm
Sammy told this story in his book also, the wiseguy Gambino scolded iirc was Toddo Aurello.
i thought the story was that carlo was already with toddo at a table in a restaurant when another wiseguy came into the place with his girlfriend and then if i remember he came over to the table that carlo and toddo were at to chat or it was toddo who knew the wiseguy and brought him to the table so he can say hello to carlo, thats when carlo went into the speech to the wiseguy.
"Once he told me the Carlo Gambino had spotted him in some restaurant with a girlfriend, whatever, and Carlo had called him over. In Italian, Carlo said, 'Where's your wife? What are you doing with this putana in a place like this where you're seen by people who know you and your wife? Don't you have any shame? Don't you have any pride? Don't you have any respect for your wife?'

"Toddo didn't take offense. He thought Carlo was right and he was wrong."

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:48 pm
dont remember who it was but pennisi had said that one of these guys either papagni or georgie neck went to vegas (iirc) after they got out of the can, and had an admin spot back in ny waiting for them when their psot-release restrictions were done
Do you happen to remember in which podcast he mentioned this?
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:53 pm
"Once he told me the Carlo Gambino had spotted him in some restaurant with a girlfriend, whatever, and Carlo had called him over. In Italian, Carlo said, 'Where's your wife? What are you doing with this putana in a place like this where you're seen by people who know you and your wife? Don't you have any shame? Don't you have any pride? Don't you have any respect for your wife?'

Ahh ok I had remembered it differently from sammy's podcast, I dont recall which podcast episode it was. Starting to become difficult to remember all these details along with all the regular to day to stuff of life haha

for your second comment, iirc it was in one of the first nine podcasts that pennisi did with tom or in that episode talking about spirito jr giving himself an admin spot and making a bunch of guys, i know that doesnt make it easy to find prob easier to send a question over to them to see what they say.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Dapper_Don wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:08 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:53 pm

Ahh ok I had remembered it differently from sammy's podcast, I dont recall which podcast episode it was. Starting to become difficult to remember all these details along with all the regular to day to stuff of life haha

for your second comment, iirc it was in one of the first nine podcasts that pennisi did with tom or in that episode talking about spirito jr giving himself an admin spot and making a bunch of guys, i know that doesnt make it easy to find prob easier to send a question over to them to see what they say.
i think it was the episode where they break down an online membership chart. thats when he brought up Zappola’s position on the online chart being incorrect. i forget which numbered episode,, it might be episode 8 “how the mob organizes itself in 2021”
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:33 pm
i think it was the episode where they break down an online membership chart. thats when he brought up Zappola’s position on the online chart being incorrect. i forget which numbered episode,, it might be episode 8 “how the mob organizes itself in 2021”
Grazie.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

From Pennisi's blog. "George “Georgie Neck” Zappola, position in Lucchese Administration when off [paper] parole"
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Thx newera_212
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:00 am
John W wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:51 am Pennisi is the only rat I can barely tolerate listening too and that's because he doesn't come across as boastful or imply that he was a part of Seal Team Six, I find his cohost Tom Lavecchia quite annoying though.

He was with them but Tuccio was caught on surveillance with those wannabes setting fire to the car, Perna idk and Amato the dumbfucking GPS put his crew on the FBIs radar
Perna was either caught on Video or seen by the Feds assaulting his victim. So he kinda did himself in for a free wedding. Also the guy who broke into the guys townhome to beat him is gonna get fucked at sentencing. They are saying he is looking at 20yrs due to his record.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Rocco wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:44 am
Dave65827 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:00 am

Perna was either caught on Video or seen by the Feds assaulting his victim. So he kinda did himself in for a free wedding. Also the guy who broke into the guys townhome to beat him is gonna get fucked at sentencing. They are saying he is looking at 20yrs due to his record.
Johnny Perna is no joke seriously the toughest guy I’ve ever met, my buddy who is 7 years older than me that I always looked up to went to Seton Hall with him and was in a Frat with him at Hall. I’ve met him a few times through him and about ten years ago we all went out in AC for my Buddy’s stag party right before he got jammed up in Operation Heat, Johnny is no joke and can handle himself. Fun guy too
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Who is John Santori he references as being such a serious guy who hit three people in one night?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

I wonder if Pennisi actually gonna get hit or that's just Al D'Arco like paranoia that set in...I know he says Patty Dellarusso made vague remarks to him and Castelluci was implying he was wired for sound, but if he wasn't cooperating why the hell would he be so sketch about it.