Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Opinion/Discussion: DeCavalcante Present Day

Post by Dr031718 »

Anyone have a recent picture of this Joe Melo?
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Thanks B
116street
Straightened out

Post by 116street »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:11 pm Nope, I have never seen him and don’t know anything about him.
Thanks, shore
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

That may be Mike Merlo on the right.

Joe Merlo Sr. and Jr. both appear in the 1980s Ribera Club group photo and I believe Mike Merlo is in the photo as well.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

B. wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:55 pm Image
What year is this from?
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

116street wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:55 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:01 pm
joerock wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:29 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:52 am Yeah Jerry Balzano was popped back then in mid 2000s selling Marijuana here at shore in Toms River, if I am remembering correctly that crew had really good shit. That time period of my life back then I was a huge pot head, would smoke from the minute I woke up to right before I went to bed. Weed is now legal here in Jersey, I still hate Governor Murphy though and that cock sucking grin of his- plus he isn’t even really from Jersey so fuck him.
Balzano still active?
Yes , you think he has any other valuable skills that he can transfer into legit gainful employment?

I don’t think the guy has any even semi-legit business interests.

I’m sure he hopped right back into the deep end. I haven’t seen him at all around here at the Shore in any recent times , maybe he went back to Brooklyn. At one point here he was living on the same street here as some absolute scumbag dirtbag pill pusher I always hated who I got into a fight with who is pure scum who also just happened to be from Brooklyn.
Hey, shore. Ever seen stefano vitabile around? Almost never hear about him
Is he still alive? He must be pushing 90 if he is.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Dante wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:04 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:52 am Yeah Jerry Balzano was popped back then in mid 2000s selling Marijuana here at shore in Toms River, if I am remembering correctly that crew had really good shit. That time period of my life back then I was a huge pot head, would smoke from the minute I woke up to right before I went to bed. Weed is now legal here in Jersey, I still hate Governor Murphy though and that cock sucking grin of his- plus he isn’t even really from Jersey so fuck him.
Balzano still active?
Yes , you think he has any other valuable skills that he can transfer into legit gainful employment?

I’m sure he hopped right back into the deep end. I haven’t seen him at all around here at the Shore in any recent times , maybe he went back to Brooklyn. At one point here he was living on the same street here as some absolute scumbag dirtbag pill pusher I always hated who I got into a fight with who is pure scum who also just happened to be from Brooklyn.
Another unknown member is Joseph Miranda
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

big nose nassa beak
116street
Straightened out

Post by 116street »

Balzano still active?

Yeah. Says born in 36 online. Found a Steve vitabile age 80+ on whitepages, in Toms river
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

B. wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:55 pm Image
Wow ! Look at the Schnoz on that guy!
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

116street wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:44 am
Balzano still active?

Yeah. Says born in 36 online. Found a Steve vitabile age 80+ on whitepages, in Toms river
80% of the older Decav members are in 55 and older communities in Toms River. Its pretty funny. They conduct mob biz on the community bus trip to Show Boat in AC. LOL
116street
Straightened out

Post by 116street »

[/quote]

80% of the older Decav members are in 55 and older communities in Toms River. Its pretty funny. They conduct mob biz on the community bus trip to Show Boat in AC. LOL
[/quote]

That’s hilarious. You never see shit like that i norway where I live.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

There is a list of made members,to update but at least its a list.

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.c ... /Elizabeth
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:52 am There is a list of made members,to update but at least its a list.

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.c ... /Elizabeth
Says Anthony Stango is a soldier that can’t be right, is there any truth to that?