Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by chubby »

Does it drive anyone else nuts how many times gravano says “bro” in his videos??? I want to count... and I wonder if he’s always said it, or if it’s something he picked up later... I want him to do an episode on all of his tattoos... he got 2 full sleeves and I’m sure more stuff all done in prison... I wonder what he’s got on him..
to be honest I don’t mind his videos I think he’s got some pretty interesting stories and he’s pretty charismatic and does a good job of keeping you interested..
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

chubby wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:16 pm Does it drive anyone else nuts how many times gravano says “bro” in his videos??? I want to count... and I wonder if he’s always said it, or if it’s something he picked up later... I want him to do an episode on all of his tattoos... he got 2 full sleeves and I’m sure more stuff all done in prison... I wonder what he’s got on him..
to be honest I don’t mind his videos I think he’s got some pretty interesting stories and he’s pretty charismatic and does a good job of keeping you interested..
It annoyed me when Henry Hill would say "dude" in his interviews. Old guys using slang just comes off as douchey and pathetic.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

chubby wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:16 pm Does it drive anyone else nuts how many times gravano says “bro” in his videos??? I want to count... and I wonder if he’s always said it, or if it’s something he picked up later... I want him to do an episode on all of his tattoos... he got 2 full sleeves and I’m sure more stuff all done in prison... I wonder what he’s got on him..
I completely agree.

Although it was funny as hell when he was talking about some girl giving him a massage on the table that gave him a hard on and he told her ‘take a peek at what you did bro’
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

He's a great storyteller, that's for sure. I like the kinda slow pace he uses.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

He talked about saying bro all the time in one of his early videos after people brought it up in the comments. He said he always said it. It cracked me up when was telling the Gerry Chilli story, and during a sitdown an angry Gerry Chilli tells him "Don't call me bro!" Lmao. So it must've annoyed wiseguys too.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

His whole podcast is just a repeat of that david bet interview
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:20 pm His whole podcast is just a repeat of that david bet interview
You really think so?? I thought the David bet interview was rather generic.. that’s usually what you get when you have someone who doesn’t have a lot of knowledge on cosa nostra conducting the interviews, they all want to know the same shit we have heard 10000 times, all about Gottis and especially about the big Paul hit... I could easily go the rest of my life without ever hearing about gotti or the big Paul hit and be extremely satisfied.. that hits been talked about so much I feel like I could have been one of the fucking shooters that’s how many times that incident has been described...
I feel like gravano actually does a really good job about talking about situations and topics that haven’t been spoken about before since they’re real situations only he was involved in... for example the other day I listened to the one where he met todaro sr and jr in Florida and jr made him walk up to chest high water in the ocean fully clothed to have a conversation... haha and he remembered chin telling him before that once you leave néw York, the families outside nyc are fucking weird.. it was pretty funny..
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

dave wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:06 pm
He talked about saying bro all the time in one of his early videos after people brought it up in the comments. He said he always said it. It cracked me up when was telling the Gerry Chilli story, and during a sitdown an angry Gerry Chilli tells him "Don't call me bro!" Lmao. So it must've annoyed wiseguys too.
I’ll have to check out the chilli one, I haven’t watched it yet.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 pm He's a great storyteller, that's for sure. I like the kinda slow pace he uses.
Agreed... he for sure is charismatic and keeps you engaged while telling his stories.... compared to like franzese and alite.. It’s so frustrating how franzese in a recent vlad clip got way offended and swore up and down how he never ever cooperated with the feds, and never put anyone behind bars, and at the same time admits to testifying against norby Walters but acted like he somehow tricked the feds and it wasn’t cooperating... he’s so full of shit,, it’s a fact that he gave people up, he gave up some Russians in the gas tax scam, and I’m sure dozens of others... I’m sure someone on here knows names of more people he gave info on..
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

dave wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:06 pm
He came up in the streets, getting into like...... rumbles and shit.... he was originally a gangbanger basically before he got " straightened out", I honestly believe that's how that term came about.

Not all these guys grew up in the suburbs, or were handed operations from their father or uncle, that were established long before they hit the streets.

Hes first and foremost a street guy.....
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

chubby wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:01 am
bluehouse wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:20 pm His whole podcast is just a repeat of that david bet interview
You really think so?? I thought the David bet interview was rather generic.. that’s usually what you get when you have someone who doesn’t have a lot of knowledge on cosa nostra conducting the interviews, they all want to know the same shit we have heard 10000 times, all about Gottis and especially about the big Paul hit... I could easily go the rest of my life without ever hearing about gotti or the big Paul hit and be extremely satisfied.. that hits been talked about so much I feel like I could have been one of the fucking shooters that’s how many times that incident has been described...
I feel like gravano actually does a really good job about talking about situations and topics that haven’t been spoken about before since they’re real situations only he was involved in... for example the other day I listened to the one where he met todaro sr and jr in Florida and jr made him walk up to chest high water in the ocean fully clothed to have a conversation... haha and he remembered chin telling him before that once you leave néw York, the families outside nyc are fucking weird.. it was pretty funny..
As soon as he mentioned his mother and father working in a dress shop i knew he was going to talk about those irish union thugs.He talked about it in underboss daved bet interview.He should give us something new hes 75 he could die at any moment.He doesnt really mention massino much or matty madonna,Jo dinapoli,vinny gorgeous barney these guys were all around in the 80s and eventually became bosses he should talk about if he ever had dealings with them.Im so sick of Gotti stories noone other than al capone has been covered more.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

chubby wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:06 am
Ivan wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:53 pm He's a great storyteller, that's for sure. I like the kinda slow pace he uses.
Agreed... he for sure is charismatic and keeps you engaged while telling his stories....
Yeah I was surprised by how funny and engaging he is. I always thought he was just kind of a low key thug, but he's more like a slow-talking lowlife murderous version of Joe Rogan. :lol:

Speaking of Rogan, check out this clip of Sammy marking out over Rogan. It's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vJuDDTo6Q
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Ivan wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:29 am
chubby wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:06 am
Agreed... he for sure is charismatic and keeps you engaged while telling his stories....
Yeah I was surprised by how funny and engaging he is. I always thought he was just kind of a low key thug, but he's more like a slow-talking lowlife murderous version of Joe Rogan. :lol:

Speaking of Rogan, check out this clip of Sammy marking out over Rogan. It's hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1vJuDDTo6Q
The Mafia is like any other organization in the sense that people who are well liked and have good people skills and leadership ability rise to the top.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:40 pm
I completely agree.

Although it was funny as hell when he was talking about some girl giving him a massage on the table that gave him a hard on and he told her ‘take a peek at what you did bro’
Are you sure that wasn't a guy giving him that massage?
LAfarmer108
Associate

Post by LAfarmer108 »

The videos are must watch. He will have great insight on lots of low key type guys from his era. He is just getting started.