Peter Gotti is dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Peter Gotti is dead

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TwoPiece wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:20 am shit is a vendetta.

Fuckin' dress better than them they take it personal likes it's a fuckin vendetta.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

i bet he has a big turn out....
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 pm

Fuckin' dress better than them they take it personal likes it's a fuckin vendetta.

Pogo
They're suppose to act better than the rest of us.
Last edited by Teddy Persico on Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

Teddy Persico wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:57 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:06 pm

Pogo
They're suppose to be act better than the rest of us.
They want me to be something I wasn't even born to be.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Rip. I wonder what mafiosi will show up to Pete’s wake to pay respects. Although Pete was an idiot and merely a figurehead in his later years, he still had enough respect to hold the title of boss. Idiot or no idiot, Pete was a stand up guy.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

funkster wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:53 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:42 am Wonder who the Gambinos vote in as official boss now, Cefalu or Mannino.
This.
Mannino, as per MD.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Chris Christie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:42 am Wonder who the Gambinos vote in as official boss now, Cefalu or Mannino.
This.
Mannino, as per MD.
Crazy that he still has his ear to the ground.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:41 pm Rip. I wonder what mafiosi will show up to Pete’s wake to pay respects. Although Pete was an idiot and merely a figurehead in his later years, he still had enough respect to hold the title of boss. Idiot or no idiot, Pete was a stand up guy.
I dont know if he was an idiot or not. I mean we hear what his brother called him. But John Gotti turned out not so smart as he thought he was. I think Pete got himself into a bad position in life. He probably wasnt groomed enough or cut out to be boss of the Binos. Then again would his legacey as boss be alot different if his brother hadnt basically fucked everything up for the Family.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He had a 12 year run in the administration. That a lots more than most guys from his era. It may even be the most for the post 1980s era. In that respect he was smarter than his brother and a lot smarter than he is given credit for. If he had taken a plea in his 2002 he likely would have died at home.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Hailbritain wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:38 pm Guess someone else is gonna have to clean the toilets at the ravenite
:lol: . Enjoyed this.
NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:48 pm Any word on the funeral details - Cusamanno's?
Wonder if he dreamed of Jeanie Cusamanno...
eboli wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:08 pm Sometimes I go about in pity for myself, and all the while, a great wind carries me across the sky. - Ojibwe saying.
Gold.
JohnnyS wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:59 pm Hopefully we'll get some clarification on the admin in the next week. Im sure Capeci will be all over this.
If Jerry 'knew' anything about the Gambino admin, he would be sitting on it fingers crossed for one-eyes death to release?
NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:37 pm Will lewis Kasman give the eulogy as he did at John;s service?
Pallbearer. Jews need to represent.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Chris Christie wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:20 pm
This.
Mannino, as per MD.
How old is Mannino? Late 50's?
Too young Im thinking to be boss you'd think. It's not unprecedented, sure, but unlikely yes?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I wonder if Nick Corozzo is in the running. He might be to old .
maatsetungi
Associate

Post by maatsetungi »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:12 pm He would have been out long ago if he had taken a plea in his 2002 case.

Pogo
Didn't John order his brothers and other Gambino members never take a plea?
maatsetungi
Associate

Post by maatsetungi »

Frank wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:42 pm

I dont know if he was an idiot or not. I mean we hear what his brother called him. But John Gotti turned out not so smart as he thought he was. I think Pete got himself into a bad position in life. He probably wasnt groomed enough or cut out to be boss of the Binos. Then again would his legacey as boss be alot different if his brother hadnt basically fucked everything up for the Family.
I found it annoying how John Gotti is in media and social media highly respected mob boss even he was probably one of the worst bosses. Gotti, Amuso, Casso and Scarfo were failures. They helped FBI more than they help Cosa Nostra.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

maatsetungi wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:59 pm
Frank wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:42 pm

I found it annoying how John Gotti is in media and social media highly respected mob boss even he was probably one of the worst bosses. Gotti, Amuso, Casso and Scarfo were failures. They helped FBI more than they help Cosa Nostra.
Definitely, I saw this one page that had a poll & Carmine Persico was a better boss than The Chin lol