Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by Rocco »

Good Bye Genie.lol He is an annoying little scrawny squid with the IQ of a door knob. He doesn't let people talk...no one cares or believes what he says. He is always trying to talk him self up like some violent tough guy when he is just a scared little punk who over compensates to hide what he really is.. He is an annoying man child.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Howard Beach Queens!

https://youtu.be/8DzkSgvt6UE
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Not particularly surprising, he's one rung above the Gotti grandkids.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:33 pm Howard Beach Queens!

lol. i was going to driving school. chris rock was down 157th ave ringing doorbells.. iknow like 3 of those people.. wow long time ago
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:33 pm Howard Beach Queens!

I’m crying lmaooooo
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

That’s legit LOL funny.

As someone that’s only visited NYC a handful of times...is Howard Beach supposed to be a little more blue collar and working class than Ozone Park, or do I have that backwards?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Backwards
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

so the ex girlfriend recorded gene threating to kill her and the husband and the parents. hes all done no judge is letting that nut off with a slap on the wrist with his priors. judges smoke domestic abuse guys know because if they let the guy off easy then he goes back to kill the ex it goes right back tp the judge. hes toast. hes going for away for atleast 2 3 years. guys threateing to go after her parents im assiming there older atleast in there 60tys. this guy is a BUM
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:22 am so the ex girlfriend recorded gene threating to kill her and the husband and the parents. hes all done no judge is letting that nut off with a slap on the wrist with his priors. judges smoke domestic abuse guys know because if they let the guy off easy then he goes back to kill the ex it goes right back tp the judge. hes toast. hes going for away for atleast 2 3 years. guys threateing to go after her parents im assiming there older atleast in there 60tys. this guy is a BUM
She didn't record him, he recorded HIMSELF and sent it to her. We aren't exactly dealing with a genius here.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:32 am
Pmac2 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:22 am so the ex girlfriend recorded gene threating to kill her and the husband and the parents. hes all done no judge is letting that nut off with a slap on the wrist with his priors. judges smoke domestic abuse guys know because if they let the guy off easy then he goes back to kill the ex it goes right back tp the judge. hes toast. hes going for away for atleast 2 3 years. guys threateing to go after her parents im assiming there older atleast in there 60tys. this guy is a BUM
She didn't record him, he recorded HIMSELF and sent it to her. We aren't exactly dealing with a genius here.
What an idiot 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

He really shoulda just took whatever time they were gonna give him in ‘16. Maybe he got 30 years or whatever but he’s clearly not mentally balanced enough to be on the street. A 25-30 year bid may have mellowed him out some. He’d still be in the good graces of the Bonanno Family. He wouldn’t wanna kill himself every time he sees his Omertà tattoo on his arm. And they’d probably give him his button when he got out for doing the time. Now the kid is gonna spend the rest of his life in and out of jail—without the mob stripes, without the honor of “holding it down”. He’ll be filled with nothing but regret and shame.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:48 am He really shoulda just took whatever time they were gonna give him in ‘16. Maybe he got 30 years or whatever but he’s clearly not mentally balanced enough to be on the street. A 25-30 year bid may have mellowed him out some. He’d still be in the good graces of the Bonanno Family. He wouldn’t wanna kill himself every time he sees his Omertà tattoo on his arm. And they’d probably give him his button when he got out for doing the time. Now the kid is gonna spend the rest of his life in and out of jail—without the mob stripes, without the honor of “holding it down”. He’ll be filled with nothing but regret and shame.
I agree.Plus he was never looking at 30 years thats what the feds told him so he would flip or so he can justify being a rat.He didnt murder anyone and wasnt a drug kingpin he was probably looking at 15 years at most which he already served 6.Now he will probably go away for atleast 2 years plus 2020 when he was out was a wasted year because of covid.So imo at most even if he served his full term he would of been out by 2029.This is not his last time in jail he will keep getting parole violations for stupid things.Also he should never have done that show he could of just drifted back into doing something without anyone knowing that hes a rat
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:27 pm That’s legit LOL funny.

As someone that’s only visited NYC a handful of times...is Howard Beach supposed to be a little more blue collar and working class than Ozone Park, or do I have that backwards?
There's a lot more money in Howard Beach versus Ozone Park. Much more of a suburban type of feel. Frankly Ozone Park really isn't a great neighorboods overall. Some of the ugliest, barren, tree-less streets you'll ever find. A lot more diversity and population density in Ozone Park for sure.

Howard Beach has tons of of 'connected' people and I don't mean LCN connected (but there's a lot of that too) - I'm talking like former top cops, FDNY chiefs, business owners and contractors who are plugged in politically with the city, etc. The civil servant hustle in NYC kinda mirrors LCN in a lot of weird ways, as crazy as that sounds, and you only need to look as far as Howard Beach to see that a lot of those people have it all figured out. The girl who worked at Vetro that was killed...her Dad was a cop and I think her Mom was a home maker...just look at the house they lived in. As insane as the house Ronnie G built was, it really wasn't THAT out of place in Howard Beach. It's very tight knit out there and everybody has a hook or an angle, despite a majority of the neighborhood being 'legit'. It's a unique, funny place. To see a house on like a 1/4 acre plot with $50k worth of landscaping. 6 series BMWs in every other driveway. There's a reason why Gene was pulling off home invasions in Howard Beach and hitting so many people with cash and jewels in their homes. Having a safe full of cash in your home, in this day and age, isn't really considered normal in most communities and suburbs, but in Howard Beach it isn't uncommon. It's a weird place.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm

There's a lot more money in Howard Beach versus Ozone Park. Much more of a suburban type of feel. Frankly Ozone Park really isn't a great neighorboods overall. Some of the ugliest, barren, tree-less streets you'll ever find. A lot more diversity and population density in Ozone Park for sure.

Howard Beach has tons of of 'connected' people and I don't mean LCN connected (but there's a lot of that too) - I'm talking like former top cops, FDNY chiefs, business owners and contractors who are plugged in politically with the city, etc. The civil servant hustle in NYC kinda mirrors LCN in a lot of weird ways, as crazy as that sounds, and you only need to look as far as Howard Beach to see that a lot of those people have it all figured out. The girl who worked at Vetro that was killed...her Dad was a cop and I think her Mom was a home maker...just look at the house they lived in. As insane as the house Ronnie G built was, it really wasn't THAT out of place in Howard Beach. It's very tight knit out there and everybody has a hook or an angle, despite a majority of the neighborhood being 'legit'. It's a unique, funny place. To see a house on like a 1/4 acre plot with $50k worth of landscaping. 6 series BMWs in every other driveway. There's a reason why Gene was pulling off home invasions in Howard Beach and hitting so many people with cash and jewels in their homes. Having a safe full of cash in your home, in this day and age, isn't really considered normal in most communities and suburbs, but in Howard Beach it isn't uncommon. It's a weird place.
i can see that. good post.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:57 pm

I'd agree that Ozone is a pretty unattractive neighborhood. I have friends that grew up in the area in the 70s and 80s who say that while it was always more blue collar and denser than HB, it's really declined in terms of quality of life and upkeep since the 90s. It's also undergone some major demographic changes since then, with a large influx of South Asians, Guyanese, etc. HB is like Breezy Point, where it's sort of a holdout enclave due to the concentration of relative wealth and spatial isolation on the waterfront.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”