Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: Gene Borello Arrested - No Bail

Post by Amershire_Ed »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:20 am
DonnieB wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:54 am
Jasonsp wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 am Pushing almost 40yrs old and mommy is in the courtroom with you😭
He is an Italian male, momma boys for life lol
I’m pretty sure he still lives with his Mom.
He said in one of his first interviews that that he was working for a family member, and “trying to get into the union”. Wonder what that actually means.
avvocato
Straightened out

Post by avvocato »

I keep hearing about his previous reputation on the streets, being violent and generally crazy. What was his reputation and what stories about him are floating around about him?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

avvocato wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 pm I keep hearing about his previous reputation on the streets, being violent and generally crazy. What was his reputation and what stories about him are floating around about him?
He was used by the Giallanzo Crew as muscle. That’s it, he did get sponsored by Giallanzo himself I think? But was knocked down.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:51 pm
avvocato wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:02 pm I keep hearing about his previous reputation on the streets, being violent and generally crazy. What was his reputation and what stories about him are floating around about him?
He was used by the Giallanzo Crew as muscle. That’s it, he did get sponsored by Giallanzo himself I think? But was knocked down.
Who knows maybe Tuccio aligns with Ronnie G in prison and they give Gene a beating!!
Tuccio running into Gene B in prison!!! Lmao
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:02 am
rphillips wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 am how does he continue to live in nyc after ratting out so many guys?
They wouldn’t do shit to him, I think he lives in his neighborhood.
he does not live in howard beach...but he has been around here and there. even 25 years ago it wouldve been unimaginable but today nope....a few guys that would hurt him are still inside..
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

i had the same charges... 2 counts of terrristic threats.. D felony's. i beat my case because it wasnt true. although i had a long standing altercation and got out of hand, i never used words that were meant to stroke fear of that persons safety. they had no evidence and i pled out to agg harasment..
but its not a bullshit charge, if it goes forward with his background.. 4 years isnt out of the question. technically i think 4 years each count but we will see. lawyers do their thing and you know
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:00 pm i had the same charges... 2 counts of terrristic threats.. D felony's. i beat my case because it wasnt true. although i had a long standing altercation and got out of hand, i never used words that were meant to stroke fear of that persons safety. they had no evidence and i pled out to agg harasment..
but its not a bullshit charge, if it goes forward with his background.. 4 years isnt out of the question. technically i think 4 years each count but we will see. lawyers do their thing and you know
Be interested to see what kinda attorney Gene can afford. It can’t hurt his case that the ex girlfriend is on record saying neither she nor her husband actually felt threatened—and that her husband was just doing this because he doesn’t like Gene. But who knows the prosecution could counter and say she’s just saying that because she really is scared. *shrugs*
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

The girlfriend sounds like a total bitch I would dump her if I was the boyfriend

Gene is a crazy/psychotic criminal that deserves to be in prison like the people he ratted on
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

queensnyer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:56 pm
rphillips wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:57 am how does he continue to live in nyc after ratting out so many guys?
he does not live in howard beach...but he has been around here and there. even 25 years ago it wouldve been unimaginable but today nope....a few guys that would hurt him are still inside..
Oh wow I thought he did, according to him, the mob is washed up & most of the guys around are pussy and wouldn’t do anything to him. I thought he would go back to the neighborhood & back up his words.. but you know best since you’re from around there, I’m out here on Long Island.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

Shellackhead wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:19 pm
queensnyer wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:56 pm
Oh wow I thought he did, according to him, the mob is washed up & most of the guys around are pussy and wouldn’t do anything to him. I thought he would go back to the neighborhood & back up his words.. but you know best since you’re from around there, I’m out here on Long Island.
hes actually out by you..i heard long island.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

He works out at Retro Fitness in Forest Hills, he has pictures of him there on his Instagram. I imagine he’ll be in protective custody..
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:37 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:20 am
DonnieB wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:54 am
Jasonsp wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:08 am Pushing almost 40yrs old and mommy is in the courtroom with you😭
He is an Italian male, momma boys for life lol
I’m pretty sure he still lives with his Mom.
He said in one of his first interviews that that he was working for a family member, and “trying to get into the union”. Wonder what that actually means.
Highway safety would be my guess . That’s what every x convict is winto these days , it’s good money too but you basically just sit there for 8 hours . A big % of that biz are x convicts , owners too. Business is booming
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Hope he wasn’t finished writing his book. Looks like he’s got another chapter or 2 to add.

I can’t imagine going back to prison with Omertà tatted on your arm after ratting on guys like Vinny freaking Asaro. It has to *kill* him every time he sees it. I bet he wishes he just took whatever time he woulda gotten in ‘16. He says it woulda been 30-40....who knows. But I seriously don’t think Gene is going to be able to live with himself. After prison he needs to move out of the tri state area and he needs extensive amounts of psychotherapy. Guys a nut.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

This putanna of a wife looks even worse to me now. When she played it off to Capeci like the whole thing was overblown and it was just a case of her husband being jealous (I'm actually still shocked that she said that to a member of the media), I figured that the supposed threat was a text message that could have been construed a number of ways. I'm sure we've all experienced some kind of misunderstanding over text. But now that I realize it's a voice note featuring an unhinged rant from a violent career criminal explicitly threatening both her husband and her father? This bitch is the worst. I'm surprised she wasn't in court alongside Gene's mother pleading for him to make bail.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Dave65827 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:08 pm Lol Festa got his revenge now
Is that who the husband is
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo